Thursday, 02-May-2024, 7:33 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

F00ty kicked me from clan HPMM and said I will lose my admin - Forum

• Page 1 of 3
  • »
Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » ClanHPMM - (Main Hosting Bot) » F00ty kicked me from clan HPMM and said I will lose my admin
F00ty kicked me from clan HPMM and said I will lose my admin
Adam_CZDate: Wednesday, 23-Oct-2013, 1:44 PM | Message # 1
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Awards: 0
So I was playing vs F00ty_R3b0rn (me, Principe, EspectroDark vs F00ty, Bajshoran, b3p) and F00ty was lagging really hard and i used command !drop.... after this F00ty kicked me from clan HPMM on Eeast and whisper me something like "you are not admin anymore"

I really dont think this is fair.... in my opinion is not abuse write !drop when some player lagging 90% game i saw many times F00ty used this command (i am sure i can find replays too) so where is problem F00ty?

If you kick me from clan its ok i will not cry because i still have admin and reserved but  say i will lose admin for what reason???? And look how you were playing Principe was 100x better he was dominating in middle map and you were scare fight... so you get second hero with donation and was staying only in base because scare fight in middle map... how many times you said "donation is gay ulty" or "i never pick dono its only for noobs"

also i remember i saw replay where you and Firness were playing vs JST4X and some his friend from Denmark (JST4X used nick Laflame and his friend was Hatemelikeapro) i remember very good they were much better and when you were fighting in middle map with golems, newts, mana dragons etc.... they killed you many times and after this you said something like "they are TDT under alts dont leave base or we will die again get second hero with donation and just camp in base........" its really sad same like today

kick from clanhpmm = not fair but i will not cry

lose admin = no reason lose admin because i didnt abuse

http://random360.tk/game/73014/

CouDate: Wednesday, 23-Oct-2013, 2:24 PM | Message # 2
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
I Go to bed and chaos bites me on the ass first thing in the morning @_@

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

Adam_CZDate: Wednesday, 23-Oct-2013, 2:28 PM | Message # 3
Robotic Ninja
WOW... i just tried join ClanHPMM bot and i am banned by FQQty_R3b0rn.... reason "ABUSE" wtf.... when somebody is lagging 90% game and i write "!drop" its abuse???? all admins do it you are really stupid noob F00ty

(Cou please unban me because i dont know how to unban myself)

CouDate: Wednesday, 23-Oct-2013, 2:30 PM | Message # 4
Head Administrator
Im heading off to work atm man. il sort it out when i get back

Adam_CZDate: Wednesday, 23-Oct-2013, 2:32 PM | Message # 5
Robotic Ninja
Ok i used /w clanhpmm sc !Unban Adam_CZ and its working no need unban thanks.

CouDate: Wednesday, 23-Oct-2013, 2:35 PM | Message # 6
Head Administrator
A pro tip: I don't use drop anymore. When someone is lagging or on a countdown, always type

-syncpacketlimit 999999

This will somehow make countdown invisible while playing the game. The person will lose connection automatically  after 60 seconds if he doesnt reconnect while the game is being played.

Adam_CZDate: Wednesday, 23-Oct-2013, 2:41 PM | Message # 7
Robotic Ninja
Quote Cou ()
I don't use drop anymore

But you used this command sometimes too... agree? Also I saw F00ty many times use this, or ic3dt3a and other admins. Its bullshit if F00ty say i will lose admin only because i wrote !drop while F00ty was lagging like hell... and i didnt know about that command "syncpacklimit" and if F00ty said using !drop is abuse why this command exist???

lspiderlDate: Wednesday, 23-Oct-2013, 3:30 PM | Message # 8
Site Manager
Awards: 1
drop isnt buse unless they only lagged like once in a brief moment

the option cou gave you is better though as it avoids drama

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

F00ty_R3b0rnDate: Wednesday, 23-Oct-2013, 6:01 PM | Message # 9
Hero
Group: Clan Members
Quote Adam_CZ
So I was playing vs F00ty_R3b0rn (me, Principe, EspectroDark vs F00ty, Bajshoran, b3p) and F00ty was lagging really hard and i used command !drop.... after this F00ty kicked me from clan HPMM on Eeast and whisper me something like "you are not admin anymore"  I really dont think this is fair.... in my opinion is not abuse write !drop when some player lagging 90% game i saw many times F00ty used this command (i am sure i can find replays too) so where is problem F00ty?  If you kick me from clan its ok i will not cry because i still have admin and reserved but  say i will lose admin for what reason???? And look how you were playing Principe was 100x better he was dominating in middle map and you were scare fight... so you get second hero with donation and was staying only in base because scare fight in middle map... how many times you said "donation is gay ulty" or "i never pick dono its only for noobs"  also i remember i saw replay where you and Firness were playing vs JST4X and some his friend from Denmark (JST4X used nick Laflame and his friend was Hatemelikeapro) i remember very good they were much better and when you were fighting in middle map with golems, newts, mana dragons etc.... they killed you many times and after this you said something like "they are TDT under alts dont leave base or we will die again get second hero with donation and just camp in base........" its really sad same like today

Oh yes that's true i lagged 90 % of the game BUT I LAGGED ONLY 1 TIME IN LOBBY (LAG SCREEN) AND YOU KICKED ME AFTER 1 SEC ONLY. Just Tell me how i can micro units with lag retard ?? Your guys were loosing and you dropped me. Your guys mass pooled for shitty golem so i used donation.
I got like 10 complain about you adam every week. He deserves his ban !!

I use drop ONLY when player are laging during 10  / 20 sec every 3 sec !
I don't drop people who are laging for the first time retard !

Added (2013-10-23, 7:01 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Sometimes i'm just scared to see the intellectual level of some players... Ban him or not this is a kid story i don't care.

Current CHF APM ! The Legend is R3b0Rn !
http://imageshack.com/a/img401/3523/vzsc.png

Message edited by F00ty_R3b0rn - Wednesday, 23-Oct-2013, 6:02 PM

CouDate: Wednesday, 23-Oct-2013, 6:14 PM | Message # 10
Head Administrator
My IQ is: crazy

F00ty_R3b0rnDate: Wednesday, 23-Oct-2013, 6:24 PM | Message # 11
Hero
crazy Lol i like that emoticone. Fast the only one I use !

Cou you are a Genius wizard This one for you !

Current CHF APM ! The Legend is R3b0Rn !
http://imageshack.com/a/img401/3523/vzsc.png

Message edited by F00ty_R3b0rn - Wednesday, 23-Oct-2013, 6:25 PM

ZiZi-____-ZiZiDate: Wednesday, 23-Oct-2013, 8:45 PM | Message # 12
Hero
crazy crazy crazy                                          crazy crazy crazy

loony

Ha,ha,ha tongue

CHF for life :) ^^

Message edited by ZiZi-____-ZiZi - Wednesday, 23-Oct-2013, 8:54 PM

Bond009Date: Wednesday, 23-Oct-2013, 9:20 PM | Message # 13
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
LOL ok first off i love ZiZi... ^ shits just damn funny..

2nd off its one thing to drop a player if they bring the lag screen up many times during game for a while but then come back and it just doesnt seem to stop.. that can be annoying, but its another thing for an admin to drop an admin without letting them have the whole 30 secs to recover from dropping.. I can tell you right now if that was me you dropped from lagging you would have not been so well off.. So i can understand how F00ty felt.
Its one thing to do to some random with like 23/130 win/losses but kinda disrespectful to do to someone you know and thats also an admin..

For future reference, dont disrespect other admins and use the synclimit commands when in doubt.. How would you like to lag for a sec and someone insta drop you from a game without your 30 second recovery window..

Random260Date: Thursday, 24-Oct-2013, 3:55 AM | Message # 14
Head Administrator
Yeah. Use synclimit. However, I read it is worse for the lagger. Also should we remove the !open and close command for admins? I am going was going to remove close command however, alot of people usually do !close and hold someone then they join. What do you guys think?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

CouDate: Thursday, 24-Oct-2013, 5:10 AM | Message # 15
Head Administrator
Ok this is hard for me. Both sides might not like it or they might agree. It's true that !drop doesn't look like abuse but when you do it in important matches or vs respect players, it's the worse thing in the world. 

@footy: I understand your frustration. It is a lack of respect from an admin team member. In my opinion, it just showed everyone that Adam feared you. The problem I'm facing is.... Adam donated $20 for his admin. It's the same reason why Bond didn't remove cyrays hero no matter how icky cyray made bond feel. Because when it comes to real life currency, then there will always be an open case of dispute.

@Adam: YOU IDIOT!!! @_@ why do you things to make me stress!!!! I agree I done !drop but I wouldn't do that to a fellow admin let alone the first second of count down. I use to wait at least 15 seconds then I'd do !ping to see if there was chance. But since I found out synclimit, I don't bother using !drop anymore.  I got 3 ways to do this:

1. is footy can forgive you and let this slide.

2. I can remove your admin for a few days Adam.

3. I can absorb your elo and add 1 loss and give that elo to footy and that win with randoms help.

So can you guys decide which is it you want? As for the clan hpmm bit, it is up to Bond to by pass footy's kick and allow you back.

Quote Random260 ()
However, I read it is worse for the lagger. Also should we remove the !open and close command for admins? I am going was going to remove close command however, alot of people usually do !close and hold someone then they join. What do you guys think?

Why do they do that? They don't need to OPEN or CLOSE slots? What they should do is !autostart off and !hold their team members. Though it's basically the same but at least you aren't kicking players. You only need to turn off autostart, give team members reserve then turn autostart on. There's no need for open/close as it will only make the situation look back by admins kicking in lobby.

Forum » Host Bots » ClanHPMM - (Main Hosting Bot) » F00ty kicked me from clan HPMM and said I will lose my admin
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501