Thursday, 28-Mar-2024, 10:44 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

UPDATED: Offical Hostbot Rules And Ban Time - Page 6 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » ClanHPMM - (Main Hosting Bot) » UPDATED: Offical Hostbot Rules And Ban Time
UPDATED: Offical Hostbot Rules And Ban Time
Bond009Date: Tuesday, 26-Nov-2013, 1:45 PM | Message # 1
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
The following is a list of active rules which cover all in-game behavior of players on CHF Host Bots. These rules may be changed, modified or rescinded at any time, with or without advanced notice by the Head Administration.

All changes to these rules must be approved by a Head Administrator prior to any change being made.

These rules do not cover Administrator conduct. Administrator conduct will be covered in a separate Administrator Policies and Procedures thread on these forums.

These rules have been modified and updated to include all current bannable offenses on CHF bots. The Administration reserves the right to, at any time, deem any other offenses on CHF Host Bots bannable given the offenders action's warrant a necessary ban.

Some rules listed below are more of a generalization of offenses of equal magnitude. Staff members are expected to be trusted with ensuring that their bans are in fact inline with the given rules. I enacted these rules to cover a variation of obvious offenses where listing all possible offenses would be impracticable.

1. Abusing Votekick: 3 days
2. Admin Impersonation: 10 days; PERMANENT for repeated offenses
3. Team Killing, Destroying your own team's items or wielding them without permission: 3 days
4. Abusing bugs or Glitching (if it is obvious it wasn't intended to be a part of the game then don't do it): 18 days; PERMANENT for repeated offenses
5. The use of any third party program which gives an unfair advantage to the player: 30 days; PERMANENT for repeated offenses
6. Any intentional action which gives your team an unfair disadvantage: 3 days
7. Any intentional action which gives another team an unfair advantage: 3 days
8. Intentionally not buying a hero at game start unless the player is AFK: 3 days
9. Any intentional abuse of the ELO System: 10 days
10. The FORCING of ANY mode after the START OF MASS: 10 days
11. Building a Tower Middle during FTD Mode at any point during the game: 3 days
12. Circumventing any ban: 30 days; PERMANENT for repeated offenses
13. Repeatedly joining and immediately leaving a lobby multiple times to delay a game from starting: 2 days
14. Abusing bot reserve status intentionally: 2 days
15. The attempt to use any beta test codes: 30 days; PERMANENT for repeated offenses
16. Intentional blocking hero from leaving the spell room/area: 1-10 days

Lack of knowledge of the rules will not be accepted as an excuse for not following them. All players are expected to follow these rules while playing CHF on ClanHPMM Host Bots.

If you feel you were banned improperly or you would like to appeal your ban, please [url=[url]http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/83-3174-1">CLICK[/url] HERE to file a ban appeal.

If you feel a player has violated one or more of the rules listed above, please [url=http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/36-3168-1]CLICK HERE to file a ban request.

If you feel a bot admin has abused their privileges against you in anyway, please http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/77-3985-1]CLICK HERE to file a staff complaint.

Message edited by Web-Ghost - Saturday, 26-Dec-2015, 3:32 AM

lotrrotkDate: Wednesday, 23-Dec-2015, 1:47 PM | Message # 76
Zombie Pirate
Group: Game Mod
Awards: 0
Quote Random260 ()
*Abusing the elo system
No ban time mentioned for this
Quote Random260 ()
Using !drop command instantly when someone is lagging. Must give time for the person lagging to stop. 3 days(Command removed use !synclimit 9999999 .However, please give the lagger a
chance to recover. If he doesn't after a while use that command.)
Edit this part and remove the !drop part.....
Quote Random260 ()
kicking a person who is downloading in the lobby.: 1 days UPDATED
No rule set up for reserve abuse
Quote Random260 ()
^Map Hacking: 1 month - permanent
Quote Random260 ()
^Hacking of any sort: 1 month - Permanent
same rule mentioned twice
Quote Random260 ()
Admin impersonation: 1 hour - 24 hours
If you can, please do edit the ban time for this

Go rage ban love child
-This guy that loved me

Bio-AssAUltDate: Thursday, 24-Dec-2015, 11:42 AM | Message # 77
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
The rules have been re-done to be more organized and overall more effective. There were multiple rules for the same things which contradict each other, a variation on ban times (we shouldn't expect our admins to have to decide how long they want to ban someone for... we should have a set time for offenses and that's how long the player is banned).

This new set of rules is very straight forward, easy to understand, firm and all inclusive to prevent any confusion or misinterpretation of the rules. A few things have been removed, added or combined. A full overview of all changes to the rules is included with this post so there should be no confusion here. My hope is that this not only makes things easier for players but also makes things easier on the staff when it comes to banning offenders.

All information pertaining to staff conduct in-game has been removed from this rule set. This set of rules is specific to in-game player conduct only. All staff related rules and procedures will be contained in my Administrator Policies and Procedures thread once the staff and I go over it and I publish it on the public forums.

Bot Admins will no longer JUST receive bans as a punishment for offenses to these rules. When a member of staff breaks these rules, their punishment will be a suspension or removal from staff and the suspension or removal of all administrative power. It is senseless to me to ban admins who can simply unban themselves at this point, I hope the majority of you agree with me on that. If an admin breaks the player-specific rules, they will receive a ban for such offense(s) as well as have their admin suspended or revoked indefinitely.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The following is a list of active rules which cover all in-game behavior of players on CHF Host Bots. These rules may be changed, modified or rescinded at any time, with or without advanced notice by the Head Administration.

All changes to these rules must be approved by a Head Administrator prior to any change being made.

These rules do not cover Administrator conduct. Administrator conduct will be covered in a separate Administrator Policies and Procedures thread on these forums.

These rules have been modified and updated to include all current bannable offenses on CHF bots. The Administration reserves the right to, at any time, deem any other offenses on CHF Host Bots bannable given the offenders action's warrant a necessary ban.

Some rules listed below are more of a generalization of offenses of equal magnitude. Staff members are expected to be trusted with ensuring that their bans are in fact inline with the given rules. I enacted these rules to cover a variation of obvious offenses where listing all possible offenses would be impracticable.

1. Abusing Votekick: 3 days
2. Admin Impersonation: 10 days; PERMANENT for repeated offenses
3. Team Killing, Destroying your own team's items or wielding them without permission: 3 days
4. Abusing bugs or Glitching (if it is obvious it wasn't intended to be a part of the game then don't do it): 18 days; PERMANENT for repeated offenses
5. The use of any third party program which gives an unfair advantage to the player: 30 days; PERMANENT for repeated offenses
6. Any intentional action which gives your team an unfair disadvantage: 3 days
7. Any intentional action which gives another team an unfair advantage: 3 days
8. Intentionally not buying a hero at game start unless the player is AFK: 3 days
9. Any intentional abuse of the ELO System: 10 days
10. The FORCING of ANY mode after the START OF MASS: 10 days
11. Building a Tower Middle during FTD Mode at any point during the game: 3 days
12. Circumventing any ban: 30 days; PERMANENT for repeated offenses
13. Repeatedly joining and immediately leaving a lobby multiple times to delay a game from starting: 2 days
14. Abusing bot reserve status intentionally: 2 days
15. The attempt to use any beta test codes: 30 days; PERMANENT for repeated offenses

Lack of knowledge of the rules will not be accepted as an excuse for not following them. All players are expected to follow these rules while playing CHF on ClanHPMM Host Bots.

If you feel you were banned improperly or you would like to appeal your ban, please CLICK HERE to file a ban appeal.

If you feel a player has violated one or more of the rules listed above, please CLICK HERE to file a ban request.

If you feel a bot admin has abused their privileges against you in anyway, please CLICK HERE to file a staff complaint.

Following changes were made:

^Map Hacking: 1 month - permanent - removed and covered under third party program rule
- Admin Abuse: 3 - 15 days UPDATED - removed. We will not be banning people for abusing admin any longer, they will just simply lose their admin privileges. Also I will be laying out all rules, etc specific to bot admins in a separate thread soon. This ban list is for players only. If Admins violate these rules, they will be banned accordingly as well as have a suspension or revocation of their privileges.
- Rudeness: 1 hour - 2 days rudeness removed, it's a competitive game. Of course people are going to troll and rage. Let it be, Admins may use the mute command to counter excessive use of vulgar, hateful, harassing, racial or otherwise demeaning language.
- Abusing Votekick: 3 days - set to a firm 3 days
- Admin impersonation: 10 days - admin impersonation ban extended to a full, firm 10 days as we have had too many cases of admin impersonation lately and I am done with it. If you aren't a member of staff, do not act like one or you will be banned... it's simple.
- Using !drop command instantly when someone is lagging. Must give time for the person lagging to stop. 3 days
(Command removed use !synclimit 9999999 .However, please give the lagger a chance to recover. If he doesn't after a while use that command.) - removed, again... admin specific rules will be laid out in another thread
- Kicking a person who is downloading in the lobby.: 1 days UPDATED (If you don't want to play with a person downloading swap him to another team (Admins only) or leave) - removed, A: we have now disabled the ability to whisper the bot to kick players from games for all admins. B: things like this will be covered under admin rules thread
- Team Killing: 3 days UPDATED; - Team Item destroying/Team Item Wielding without permission.: 2 days UPDATED changed and combined. Both these offenses should be treated equally. Firm 3 day ban. I also elaborated on item destroying to make the rule more clear. I want to remind everyone, it is not against the rules to destroy an OPPOSING TEAMS items.
^Bug Abuse: 18 days - permanent ; elaborated on to make more clear
^Hacking of any sort: 1 month - Permanent - rule elaborated on, maphack/drophack included in this category, permanent ban for repeated offenses
-Selling your Items Intentionally and wanting to lose money. 2 days UPDATED -  changed to cover a wide array of similar actions such as selling items, removing control and intentionally not helping your team, abusing your control of other player's units to hurt your team, overall any action(s) which ruin the game for your teammates (- Any intentional action which gives your team an unfair disadvantage: 3 days)
- Any intentional action which gives another team an unfair advantage: 3 days - added to cover things like intentionally feeding in non-uim games, giving items to other teams, etc)
- Intentionally not buying hero and refusing to use the money to aid ally, just keeping it. 3 days UPDATED -Intentionally not buying a hero when you are not afk(before and during mass). 2 days  UPDATED - combined both of these rules as they completely contradicted each other, firm 3 day ban
*Abusing the elo system - changed; there was no rule there, rule implemented for 10 day ban.
- Circumventing any ban: 30 days; PERMANENT for repeated offenses - added. the use of alts, ip changes, etc. to dodge a ban will result in a 30 day ban and a permanent ban for multiple offenses.
- Repeatedly joining and immediately leaving a lobby multiple times to delay a game from starting: 2 days - added; this has happened a few times recently. Do not intentionally delay a game from starting.
- Abusing bot reserve status intentionally: 2 days - added; i am already working to remove reserve status from people but in the meantime do not abuse the privilege you have been given as a reserved member of the community. This means, do NOT join full games intentionally which results in the kick of another player in a full lobby.
- The attempt to use any beta test codes: 30 days; PERMANENT for repeated offenses - added; I have seen several players attempt to use beta test codes in-game. First of all, I have the beta test account locked up and no one else has access to it besides bond anymore. Don't even attempt to use the codes as they won't work for your account and you will be banned on top of that just for trying to use them to cheat.

I think this about covers it, please read the rules thoroughly and let me know if I missed anything or if you have any questions, comments, concerns and/or overall recommendations.

The primary post on page one will be changed soon accordingly.

Thanks

Message edited by Bio-AssAUlt - Thursday, 24-Dec-2015, 11:49 AM

lotrrotkDate: Thursday, 24-Dec-2015, 1:06 PM | Message # 78
Zombie Pirate
We should have a forum rule about creating polls instead of threads in ban requests

Go rage ban love child
-This guy that loved me

Web-GhostDate: Thursday, 24-Dec-2015, 3:36 PM | Message # 79
Head Administrator
Awards: 1
i changed some stuff up there have a look

[img][/img]

Message edited by Web-Ghost - Thursday, 24-Dec-2015, 3:37 PM

Bio-AssAUltDate: Thursday, 24-Dec-2015, 4:05 PM | Message # 80
Head Administrator

can you fix these links for me please

13eastynlDate: Friday, 25-Dec-2015, 3:00 AM | Message # 81
Grunt
Group: Users
Good work, finally item destroying is subscribed better. Also before mass destroying apponents items when they picking up a hero

lotrrotkDate: Saturday, 26-Dec-2015, 9:51 PM | Message # 82
Zombie Pirate
Quote 13eastynl ()
finally item destroying is subscribed better
Described....
Quote 13eastynl ()
Also before mass destroying apponents items when they picking up a hero
That is not a ban........

Added (26-Dec-2015, 9:51 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Also can we ban people for doing test afk in pool off or does it require another debate
Because clearly, the first thing Bond fixed in 4.1 was, "fix so can't use -test afk and -gold color when it's -no pool mode". So I don't think he intended it to be a part of the game

Go rage ban love child
-This guy that loved me

Forum » Host Bots » ClanHPMM - (Main Hosting Bot) » UPDATED: Offical Hostbot Rules And Ban Time
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<