• »
Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » ClanHPMM - (Main Hosting Bot) » Evidence of abusers
Evidence of abusers
Random260Date: Friday, 02-May-2014, 2:37 AM | Message # 1
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 0
In my other thread cou has not yet replied with extra evidence. I am suspicious that there are no more evidence of adam abusing.
He only has two offense dropping and spoofing. If more evidence does not come I will give his elo back but a ban and a removal of admin may be in order. No evidence has shown him abusing elo which is basically using a alt to lose games and using alts to play with him that have low elo. All the games I have seen in adam history is with legit teamates.... He has only spoofed and dropped.

So what I need are replays in a need format. So lets start with adam

Adam_cz: (Replay, Reason and the player who he plays under)
kiet: (Replay, Reason)
mr dark: (Replay, Reason)
gigas: (Replay, Reason)

Please keep this as clean as possible with post using this format and post with evidence. If there is no more evidence all the nerfing of elo will be put back to original. Any post which has nothing to do with this topic will be deleted.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

F00ty_R3b0rnDate: Friday, 02-May-2014, 4:18 AM | Message # 2
Hero
Group: Clan Members
What a lazy man !!!
I completely understand why you can't loose your admin.

1. You don't understand / know what is happening. You wanna act before understand the situation.
2. Adam is constantly lying and over flow the discussion. He minimize his abuse and exagerate the small abuse from the other.

3. When someone brings proof you ask them to repeat themselves with a summarize.
4. Then you don't read their summarize and ask for ANOTHER summarize that you won't read.
Everything has been said but you keep your eyes closed. Everyone is giving up because NONE wanna stay 24 / 24 behind his f$cking computer like Adam does.
I warn you it's last time I gonna make COPY PASTE for you. I'm kinda tired by the fact you can't even read post.

You don't even trust Cou and 99% of this community. You want absolutely get the last call to show us u got super power ! I can tell you right we are kinda impressed. Now it's time to tell us something like "My verdict : remove adam's amin forever and keep Cou pnishment"

Before to start copy past Adam always try to flood the discussion, lie and he twisted my words. Most of time he try to cover his admin status by minimizing his acts and reporting some other players.

1. Drop
2. Abuse in lobby a lot of times -> At least 1 proof with Rosa screenshoot / adam admitted it later. His first reaction was to lie ofc. He is doing the same thing right now.
3. Spoof tons of players (WITHOUT ASKING PERMISSION and A LOT OF TIMES). He spoofed them only because he was in conflict with them, they were "no fun" in that. Because they weren't his friend anymore. Anyway EVERY kind of spoof is bad. But spoof known player is worst than everything. And don't talk about roger adam because that guy isn't a known player. He can't talk that's all.
Example of spoof -> acccreate, giga, sound, and a lot more.

Quote RosarioVampireZ ()http://playchf.tk/game/121894/ 1 replay. Adam uses my win code. does "-ars mode" by force.

(03:02 / All) AccCreate: shut up noobs
(05:53 / All) AccCreate: you dont are pro
(06:19 / All) AccCreate: you dont have micro
(07:20 / All) AccCreate: i have best micro in CHF
(07:25 / All) AccCreate: you cant beat me
(07:52 / All) AccCreate: i am in Brno now btw
(07:54 / All) AccCreate: nice city
(08:02 / All) AccCreate: vacation
(22:36 / All) AccCreate: you dont are pro
(22:41 / All) AccCreate: i have best micro

(22:43 / All) AccCreate: AccCreate has left the game voluntarily (europe.battle.net / CZ).

4. Abuse -500 Elo accounts : Maxas + Mishailu + Pablera and more.. Cou already solved that anyway
Abuse negativ Elo account is the same as loosing on purpose to gain more ELO. At end this is just a rush for best rank and ruinning games. And this is absolutely not fair for all the other players.

Here adam is again lying and try to flood us. He said he only played 5 or 10 games with negativ Elo account. This is huge joke.
Also he is mad because Cou removed his Elo points. But he knew this tactic was an abuse (APF already abused of that). So this is not the first time and the punishment is more severe. It's normal.

Many others players reported other facts. Everything has been already wrote. But I won't waste more time for it. It's not my fault if you can't take 5 Min to read something. At end you make us lose time and yours too.

Also it's normal when you have already been punished several times that the punishment is even more severe. Because it shows that you don't understand the rules.

His behavior shows he can't absolutely be an admin that is supposed to follow and enforce the rules. I won't waste my time anymore for copy paste ffs.

More copy paste for the end (Firness quote). Agreed 1 000 000 %

The fact you don't delete adam's admin shows that you're even dumber than
him. Please dude, it's so obvious. He's only saying bullsh**, lying 95%
of the time or at least making things look worse or better than they are
for real just in order to serve himself.

Adam's behaviour is so bad and he believes so much that he even thinks that some of the things he does are normal. He came to a point when he
doesn't even realize anymore if what he's doing is right or not. How can
you let someone like that being admin? It's not because he has not
abused THAT much that you don't have to remove his powers. Otherwise I'd
say "GIVE MASTA HIS ADMIN BACK", he was maybe abusing but he was still
less annoying than adam.

Then it's an other story, but I also truly believe that he should be banned from forum, as he's only flaming and
as when he tries to bring his suggestions these generally suck because
he doesn't have enough knowledge of the game, despite of all the replays
he's watched and all the games he's played.

Added (02-May-2014, 4:18 AM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote Random260 ()
He only has two offense dropping and spoofing.
Oh gosh I already stated at least 4 abuses (In 3 different thread and several times !!!) and I wrote clearly "4 LEGIT reasons to remove his admin" and you keep writing those kind of sentences.
Omg you make me crazy

Current CHF APM ! The Legend is R3b0Rn !
http://imageshack.com/a/img401/3523/vzsc.png

Adam_CZDate: Friday, 02-May-2014, 5:33 AM | Message # 3
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
I have many evidence of other admins abusing (or spoofing me) but website playch.tk is not working for some reason. I will post later then and i will explain everything, just wait please.

Random you also need remove admin of F00ty_R3b0rn. Check please this thread: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/74-3422-1

Quote F00ty_R3b0rn
I vouch for Bajshoran and Sylelebelle_fr (you can take away my admin if
they abuse) not only because they are my friends but because they are
hearing hold request.
They play a good amount of games and help a lot of players with their
request. Also they never abused of their admin.

F00ty said BajsHoran never abused and if he will abuse you can remove his admin. I have evidence (replay) where BajsHoran team killed + banned player no reason. If F00ty_R3b0rn is really player and "men who keep his word" (he said "you can take away my admin if they abuse") then F00ty will agree with admin removal.

I just need website playchf.tk work again and then i will give evidence about BajsHoran abusing (ban no reason + team killing).

I will give also many evidence about other players/admins.

BajsHoranDate: Friday, 02-May-2014, 5:38 AM | Message # 4
Ninja
Group: Game Mod
Lol random u silly boy one of the accounts is even named LOOSEONPURPOSE

Green Man - im so jeallous of ur elo

Adam_CZDate: Friday, 02-May-2014, 5:43 AM | Message # 5
Robotic Ninja
But if Cou will say he dont wanna keep my admin anymore then i dont wanna keep my admin anymore and you can remove it (because Cou give me admin) and i will not cry about 20$ dont worry.

I still dont understand why F00ty is talking about this !drop abuse (this happened November 2013 = 5 months ago!!!) and there was already punished 14 weeks admin removal. Also this abuse in lobby (swap AccCreate in my team) happened 3 months ago and there was also punished 14 days admin removal.

Added (02-May-2014, 5:43 AM)
lol BajsHoran... because somebody is called "LoseOnPurpose" he is really losing on purpose? For example i saw player with account "killer" do you think he is hitman in real life and killing people? Give replay on playchf.tk where i lost game on purpose with my IP.

BajsHoranDate: Friday, 02-May-2014, 5:44 AM | Message # 6
Ninja
and I only abused vs adam.. thats not abuse thats karma.... like the bible says.. treat others as u want them to reat u.

Adam_CZDate: Friday, 02-May-2014, 5:47 AM | Message # 7
Robotic Ninja
You used my units and team killed (team killing) then you banned me no reason (admin abuse). I have replay but i want also give link on website playchf.tk.

F00ty_R3b0rn said "if BajsHoran will abuse take my admin away" so we need also remove admin for F00ty (i hope F00ty is not liar and he keep his word).

RosarioVampireZDate: Friday, 02-May-2014, 5:55 AM | Message # 8
Robotic Ninja
You know, Random im quite disappointed in you.

I think Cou gave up on this bot too now. Lol
He was like the last real just guy.

I can't believe you expect us to reply on that thread after you locked it.

LOL
This has nothing to do with Adam, me, f00ty or anyone. Im just saying, how do you expect us to reply when you locked the thread urself RIGHT AFTER you replied on thread? Thats so hilariously stupid.
Quote Random260 ()
if more evidence does not come I will give his elo back but a ban and a removal of admin may be in order.
Like I said,....who locked the thread? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
We can all raugh (including Adam) :P

Added (02-May-2014, 5:55 AM)
Oh ya btw,

SUMMARIZING IN CHF IS VERY HARD BECAUSE THEN YOU MISS OUT ALL THE BACKGROUND DETAILS.

OTHER WORDS, ITS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO SUMMARIZE. MORE IMPOSSIBLE TO SUMMARIZE YEARS OF CHF (even 1 day of CHF is almost impossible to summarize) IN A THREAD WITHOUT YOU SUICIDING YOURSELF ON COMPUTER WRITING 10000 PAGES.

^^ Aint no one got time for that. Random, ur asking the impossible. Do you really think we have the time to write 1000000 page essay? lol

Random260Date: Friday, 02-May-2014, 6:04 AM | Message # 9
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Holy damm did an alias look up on adam:

muslimkiller@useast.battle.net
badonpurpose@europe.battle.net
ka_za_ra@uswest.battle.net

Alright. I have seen all that I need to see. A decision will be made soon.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Adam_CZDate: Friday, 02-May-2014, 7:57 AM | Message # 10
Robotic Ninja
Random: website PLAYCHF.TK is still not working. So i cant see score of these accounts (how many wins or loses) but i am sure i was not losing on purpose.

MuslimKiller: I created this account because MrDarkDevil steal my account and he insult me. I was playing under this account one game with Keep3r (Keep3r created account "GipsyKiller" for fun because Monster was sh*t talking to him). I remember we played vs FTL Roystom and it was regular lose (you can watch replay).

ka_za_ra: i dont remember this account. Website still not working i cant see how many wins/loses but definitely not lose on purpose (it was regular loses).

Added (02-May-2014, 7:22 AM)
MrDarkDevil steal my account and he was losing games on purpose under my account, team killing under my account. Why i cant create nick "muslimkiller" ?

I remember Soundwaves make nick Stoogekiller (for example) or AccCreate make nick "AdamFanClub2.0".

Cheesy-Gordia and JST4X make accounts "GipsyCzechRat" and "RatCzechGipsy"

And? I was playing regular games under these accounts, not losing on purpose, team killing or map hacking. Seriously i dont understand what are you talking about.

If i am alone and i dont have allies so i dont wanna play under my #1 rank account (everyone focus me) i cant make alt and playing under alts?

Added (02-May-2014, 7:27 AM)
so i make nick "ka_za_ra" and? i cant create alt account? why website playchf.tk is not working yet? we need download some replay and check if there was some lose on purpose game, map hacking or team killing.

wtf are you talking about?

Added (02-May-2014, 7:32 AM)
you just write my alt account but we cant download replay from playchf.tk and see if i was losing games on purpose, map hacking, team killing etc... whats your point?

Added (02-May-2014, 7:34 AM)
or the problem is i created "racist" accounts? i can admit since MrDarkDevil steal my account i created MANY racist accounts (Dirty_Muslim_CX, MuslimKiller, DarkMuslim_CX....) it was like 10 "anti-muslim" accounts. There is not any rules about this.

But EVERY game (even under racist acccount) i was playing seriously, i was playing the best i can and i was trying win. I never LOST on purpose = go watch replay.

Added (02-May-2014, 7:57 AM)

Quote F00ty_R3b0rn ()
4. Abuse -500 Elo accounts : Maxas + Mishailu + Pablera and more.. Cou already solved that anywayAbuse negativ Elo account is the same as loosing on purpose to gain more ELO. At end this is just a rush for best rank and ruinning games. And this is absolutely not fair for all the other players.

You are stupid. Losing games on purpose and ruining games for your allies IS NOT SAME like if real player give you his account (gift) and somebody use this account for help you with elo. If somebody losing and ruining games = he definitely need BAN and lose admin.

But if somebody give you gift (account) and you are playing good under this account (you dont use map hack, you dont team kill, you dont ruin game, you are just playing....) why is that bad? There is not any rule about this. You need first add rule in official bot rules and AFTER punish player.

For example rogerlucas (real player who have bad elo because he is noob) will give you his account (gift) then you will play together with Cou (for example) because you will want upgrade his elo and help him with rank.

I REPEAT AGAIN: THERE IS NOT ANY RULE WHICH SAY YOU CANT DO THIS. YOU CAN NOT PUNISH ME FOR THIS BECAUSE THERE IS NOT RULE WHICH SAY YOU CANT ASK YOUR FRIEND PLAY TOGETHER WITH YOU UNDER -500 ELO ACCOUNT. YOU NEED FIRST ADD RULE AND THEN PUNISH!!!!!!!!

ARE ALL REALLY STUPID?

BajsHoranDate: Friday, 02-May-2014, 8:22 AM | Message # 11
Ninja
but adam u admitted to me after lying and saying looseonpurpose was your brother. then u say ok it was me i have brother but he dont play warcraft smile

Adam_CZDate: Friday, 02-May-2014, 8:32 AM | Message # 12
Robotic Ninja
Yes it was me (i was lying about this account) but i was not losing on purpose. If i will wanna lose on purpose i will not create account with this name and definitely i will not play with my real IP (i will use proxy).

This account has bad elo because it was regular loses (we both know i am not soo good without stack and under this account i was playing always alone with random allies).

BadOnPurpose = I created this account probably LONG TIME AGO. Before started ELO system. I remember Cou give me some old replay from EFB-Bot (Cou with 2 noob allies vs stacked team Cyray, JST4X, AccCreate). When game finished (Cou won) AccCreate said "I WAS PLAYING BAD ON PURPOSE".

You can ask Cou (i hope he will not become liar and he will tell you that i am telling the true) we were talking many times about that game on Garena chat and laughing at AccCreate.

This name "BadOnPurpose" is because of AccCreate... not because i wanted make low elo account.

Anyway I can see Cou and Random dont wanna know true he already said "decision will made soon" and he dont care what i am talking about anyway....

RosarioVampireZDate: Friday, 02-May-2014, 8:38 AM | Message # 13
Robotic Ninja
Quote Adam_CZ ()
BadOnPurpose = I created this account probably LONG TIME AGO. Before started ELO system. I remember Cou give me some old replay from EFB-Bot (Cou with 2 noob allies vs stacked team Cyray, JST4X, AccCreate). When game finished (Cou won) AccCreate said "I WAS PLAYING BAD ON PURPOSE".
So you made fun of me for no reason when I wasn't even involved with you.
No wonder I hated you so much. You add me and keep mentioning me for no reason.

Quote Adam_CZ ()
This account has bad elo because it was regular loses (we both know i am not soo good without stack and under this account i was playing always alone with random allies
BS.
Many times you just left within right after mass with this account or teamkilled. I don't know about recent games with this account but in the past, this was the norm.

Quote Adam_CZ ()
You can ask Cou (i hope he will not become liar and he will tell you that i am telling the true) we were talking many times about that game on Garena chat and laughing at AccCreate.
OFC you can laugh at me. But unlike you, I actually have skills.
Quote Adam_CZ ()
This name "BadOnPurpose" is because of AccCreate... not because i wanted make low elo account.
Why do you keep involving me? Didn't I warn you already before and didn't Cou warn you anymore mention of me for no reason = pernament ban on forum forever?
You always start the flame with me and then cry out back like "IM INNOCENT. MY BROTHER. HERE REPLAY FROM 1 YEAR AGO!"

So I play bad on purpose, whats so wrong with that? I want games with shadow strikes. Do I have to stay with bolts? I can easily whip 99.999999% of the players in chf. And yet I have barely 50% win rate. Why? Cause I play chf for fun, not like you where you play for ELO while pissing off everyone else for no reason.
i wasn't even involved with you and you create these accounts to provoke me. I think this is good enough reason for pernament ban. And please don't give excuse back, who spoofed first? who pissed me off first? who...USUALLY, THE ANSWER ALL ROOTS TO YOU.
And who sitll does it? YOU

AL_GIDate: Friday, 02-May-2014, 8:53 AM | Message # 14
Zombie Pirate
Stop lying OK? And play fair, try to get your own skills! I don't understand adam, why do you wanna be absolutely rank 1, if you don't even have the skills to have this rank? Question yourself a bit please.

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Adam_CZDate: Friday, 02-May-2014, 9:48 AM | Message # 15
Robotic Ninja
AccCreate... give replay where i team killed somebody under this account LoseOnPurpose. Seriously i used this account maybe 5 games. If you will check this account on website www.random360.tk there are games only with Jordan flag - because MrDarkDevil steal this account (same like he did with my main account) then he was doing sh*ts.

Added (02-May-2014, 9:37 AM)
Random260: Can you answer me why you want punish me because i created account "BadOnPurpose" ??? ANSWER ME PLEASE

You need ask Cou and he will tell you the true about this account (i didnt created this for lose on purpose, but because for me was funny this excuse used by AccCreate "i was playing bad on purpose" in game JST4X, Cyray, AccCreate vs Cou + 2 noobs but Cou still won).

Me and Cou were talking many times about this "bad on purpose" excuse on Garena. Please check this account: 2 games and both win (score 2/0)

is that really in your opinion account for losing games on purpose (with 100% win rate) ????

This account was active last time 7. August 2013

http://playchf.tk/?u=BadOnPurpose

Added (02-May-2014, 9:40 AM)
you mentioned account "ka_za_ra" but its not possible download replays and watch (last time active August 2013)

i played 3 games under this account... i lost but seems like regular loses (one game dropped, one game regular lose and one game left before mass)

i never used this account for play with "Adam_CZ" there are only 3 games

seriously i dont understand you.

Added (02-May-2014, 9:48 AM)
Muslimkiller account: http://playchf.tk/?u=muslimkiller

Random it was not LOSE ON PURPOSE account. Why are you not watching replay? I created this account because MrDark steal account and betrayed me. You can see i played only 2 games under this account (my ally "GipsyKiller" was keep3r he created this account because Monster was talking sh*ts to him).

First game we lose vs FTL Roystom... We left during mass because it was over (Roystom used hero sheep and killed our mass he was level 7 while we got level 3) please watch replay before you will punish me...

Another game keep3r was dropped before mass so i left because i wanted play together. You can watch BOTH replays and you will see i am telling you the true.

Forum » Host Bots » ClanHPMM - (Main Hosting Bot) » Evidence of abusers
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map