Tuesday, 23-Apr-2024, 11:12 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

ATTENTION ALL HEAD ADMIN: How To Add Admins - Page 2 - Forum

• Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » ClanHPMM - (Main Hosting Bot) » ATTENTION ALL HEAD ADMIN: How To Add Admins
ATTENTION ALL HEAD ADMIN: How To Add Admins
jonathanDate: Tuesday, 13-Jan-2015, 1:44 PM | Message # 16
Archer
Group: Investor
Awards: 2
Quote lotrrotk ()
As a lead admin, may i have the opportunity to del admins? I wont add admin, but as a lead admin i think i should have access to remove admin in order to maintain balance within the game moderator department. I will also notify on forums if i remove an admin and also state reason/proof on why i have done it. For adding admin, ill notify head admin on my recommendation and head admin have final cerdict. This is an idea thag i think will be conducive to the ataff and the forums.

It would be a mess if everyone just delete eachother lol smile A recommendation is that if someone has deleted a admin for ex. you should check with the adder of that person if he should add him back. If someone adds an admin he should not be deleted without checked with the person that added him .... but all this ofc if their werent any rulesbreaking...for ex. its not organized if someone deletes an admin just because he felt like it or other reasons...whats important to have is admins that promotes and upholds the fair play of the game. And those should be kept...they dont grow on the trees smile

Added (13-Jan-2015, 1:44 PM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote OttoJ ()
I don't think swap is a bad thing.  It lets people play together.  I have swapped others who want to be on the same team and keep joining and rejoining trying.  I try to check first with both people being swapped.  The issue is the use of swap to stack the admins team.  The problem again is a maturity thing, making the game better or just boosting our own elo.Wh

I used !swap few times as admin, but that was before i didnt know it was so sensitive smile the reasons i used them was players that wanted be with their friends. I avoided to use !swap in occasions to move a way a noon. I noticed sometimes that after player checked out the other players in their team they asked, "pls change 3 and 7 smile then i didnt use it.
I think it should be used for ex in case a admin missuses it to create "unbalanced" teams. Them that should be corrected and also warn that admin, maybe check with the person that added him as admin first. 

Now i dont use it at all until clarifactions are made more to uphold the fairness of the game.

Order in the court room :)))

-=king-of-wars=-

Bond009Date: Wednesday, 14-Jan-2015, 9:32 PM | Message # 17
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
How do you add an admin from a different realm with those commands? the reason i have added a few admins from the panel is idk who else to add them from different realms very easy.. Also it would be cool if we could make it have a note/reason in the panel as well. The ones added most from diff realms are donations before admin reset that i dont think abused since getting it back to the rules they use to know.

most of what f00ty says here is pretty legit

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/77-4002-2#68409
Quote F00ty_R3b0rn ()
The admin purge has been made to reduce the amount of abuses.
However donators should be rewarded. Just being reserved is fast useless.

I don't have any problems by swapping friends if you aren't abusing of it. Those players who wanna play with their friends gonna keep join / leave each game until they gonna be on same team. But at end, with admin or without they will still play together. The only difference is that with admin they don't need to waste tons of time and to keep / leave each game.

They should ask before swapping, if the player isn't answering, you are allowed to do it (my opinion).
The admin should also use their power to do request from other players.

The command "owner" should be removed. Giving temp admin to other people is kinda abused, it leads that at end you don't control anything.

I'm bored to see each time people saying : "Why I can't do that, it's not in rules, or why the command exist". Same for players putting towers in middle during TD mode.
Some rules just come from the common sense. By not respecting them you are wasting the time of owners and they have to lock and control everything.
By the way holding a game during 5 min to wait his mate is kinda abused.

I think donators should have like 1 - 2 chances because everyone does mistakes. But after that if they are still abusing, their admin should be removed definitely, and without refund. They would have been warned. It's their fault and do you think Cou is uncle ben's ?!

I don't know maybe it's possible to make three kinds of admin with differents commands :
1- Swap, synclimit, reserved, ping (for donators who are just playing for the fun). They don't really need such commands like ban or unban
2- Swap, synclimit, reserved, ping, ban, unban for the moderators on forum
3- Roots -> everything. I mean someone like Cou, you can fully trust him

Maybe it's not needed to keep the autostart command. You could simply remove it. Also few other commands could be removed to common admins like "!pub", "priv", "unhost", "start", "start force" etc. Only keep the minimal..

there does need to be admins, and swap is a command worth keeping, like many have said teams will be stacked for all time, when 2-3 ppl wanna play together they will join and go to a team to play. people wanting to play together will not stay if they arnt on the same team.
Also this brings back the creation of pro teams again for good challenges etc. This is a good and bad thing though, its bad for pubs or new players to just get destroyed and lose interest/hope but to have many good rival teams is good too.

i guess some commands should be removed (not that they should have to be) but its just safer that way i guess.
take away these for normal admins:
!autostart - so they cant stop games or pause to wait for friends
!open !close !comp - most are taken already i think anyway
!nolag - not even sure fully what this does for who types it..lol
!synclimit - make between 60-1000 (i think default is like 50-60ish but forget
!sp - i think this should be more of a vote in lobby than a power of an admin to mess up everyones team of friends, if admins did this in ent bot LTD i woulda been pissed also back when i use to play it
!owner - there is no reason for this, others donated for admin too and they should be able to use there swap also just as the one that typed !owner did..

i know theres a few more but they escape me atm.. if anyone thinks of them list them here.

Priest-Of-SinDate: Thursday, 15-Jan-2015, 12:06 PM | Message # 18
Hero
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Quote Bond009 ()
i guess some commands should be removed (not that they should have to be) but its just safer that way i guess. take away these for normal admins:
!autostart - so they cant stop games or pause to wait for friends
!open !close !comp - most are taken already i think anyway
!synclimit - make between 60-1000 (i think default is like 50-60ish but forget
!sp - i think this should be more of a vote in lobby than a power of an admin to mess up everyones team of friends, if admins did this in ent bot LTD i woulda been pissed also back when i use to play it
!owner - there is no reason for this, others donated for admin too and they should be able to use there swap also just as the one that typed !owner did..
agree.

IM NOT TOTALLY USELESS.....I CAN BE USED AS A BAD EXAMPLE

Web-GhostDate: Thursday, 15-Jan-2015, 2:17 PM | Message # 19
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
Quote Bond009 ()
it does nothing at all cuz you are not using a few features/things so ignore it but please keep it i wanna watch the world burn devil
+ it was made for garena/lan users  smile but ssssssssshhhhh let the pubs have some hope  wink that the bot would magicly be re-coded and would do what they thing it will do 

Priest-Of-Sin, your a live  surprised i thought u left if u would have been more active i would said "HAPPY BIRTHDAY"
but here

[img][/img]

Forum » Host Bots » ClanHPMM - (Main Hosting Bot) » ATTENTION ALL HEAD ADMIN: How To Add Admins
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501