Tuesday, 07-May-2024, 2:29 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Attention Admins/And so players know - Forum

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » ClanHPMM - (Main Hosting Bot) » Attention Admins/And so players know
Attention Admins/And so players know
Bio-AssAUltDate: Friday, 16-Jan-2015, 0:09 AM | Message # 1
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 0
I need to clear up some confusion really quick in regards to banning / the game rules.

You are not to be banning players for offences not listed in the Official Host Bot Rules and Ban Time thread. My thread NEW RULES FOR CHF is not an official listing of rules. It is simply the deliberation thread for a new rules set but they ARE NOT ACTIVE yet.

You can not ban players for an offence which they couldn't reasonably have been aware of being an offense in the first place. It is simply unfair. I do understand bond has said that abuse of win codes is ban-able in a random thread and has according to web-ghost told him that not selecting a hero is ban-able. This is simply not the case at this time. Unless it is posted in the Official Host Bot Rules and Ban Time thread then it is unfair for players to be banned for such offenses. Hence why we are currently trying to adjust the rules to cover all of these issues.

As of right now, please do not ban players for committing any act that is not officially listed as a rule violation. If the conduct is severe, shoot me a PM to handle the report and deem what action is necessary as well as still being fair to the user. Players are not mind readers and can not be expected to just automatically know what they are doing is against the rules. If you see this conduct in game simply warn the player that the conduct is unacceptable but don't automatically ban for it unless it is added to the official rules thread. We don't want to deter people from returning to our bot.

In regards to ban requests... if it is the players first time posting a ban request and they do not put it in the proper format, don't just automatically deny their request for that reason. Also, be polite. You don't have to be rude or aggressive. These forums are very hard for a new user to find things on. Direct them to the format and tell them all future requests need to be posted in that format or they won't be tended to. Request what ever additional information you need from them and handle their request to the best of your ability. If you can't handle it, simply PM me and I will. Be advised, players do not have to take the time to register on these forums and report rule violations to us. Them doing so is a courtesy to us and we want to encourage this behavior and their return to the forums.

Thanks,

Bio

Bio-AssAUltDate: Friday, 16-Jan-2015, 0:15 AM | Message # 2
Head Administrator
On a side note to game mods... please handle the ban requests in full and in a timely manner. If you need help with anything, even putting a ban in place, don't hesitate to PM me and let me know. I am more then happy to help you.

Your only responsibility on the forums as a game mod is to handle the ban request section. If you simply are not going to do it I will remove your mod status and do it myself. We need help with things like this, that's why you are in your position.

CouDate: Friday, 16-Jan-2015, 7:19 AM | Message # 3
Head Administrator
Awards: 4
Try not to see it the wrong way guys, bio only wants rule book updated so we can work off from it. Best way to do it is pm bond the important rules or any that need to be added and Bond will edit his rule book himself. Please refrain from 2 hero on purpose or ftd tower mid if you can help it. tongue

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

Bio-AssAUltDate: Friday, 16-Jan-2015, 1:18 PM | Message # 4
Head Administrator
Quote Cou ()
Try not to see it the wrong way guys, bio only wants rule book updated so we can work off from it. Best way to do it is pm bond the important rules or any that need to be added and Bond will edit his rule book himself. Please refrain from 2 hero on purpose or ftd tower mid if you can help it.

And just so you are all aware, the reason why I am saying contact Bond is because he is the owner of this site and I am not going to grant myself the authority to just go editing his official posts.

Web-GhostDate: Friday, 16-Jan-2015, 2:07 PM | Message # 5
Head Administrator
Awards: 1
Quote Bio-AssAUlt ()
And just so you are all aware, the reason why I am saying contact Bond is because he is the owner of this site and I am not going to grant myself the authority to just go editing his official posts.
  so wait if bond is the site owner than who is this pub? 
http://chf.ucoz.com/index/8-1

[img][/img]

Bio-AssAUltDate: Friday, 16-Jan-2015, 2:23 PM | Message # 6
Head Administrator
His last login was March 31st, 2014. I think it's safe to assume this is essentially Bond's now.

AL_GIDate: Friday, 16-Jan-2015, 4:55 PM | Message # 7
Zombie Pirate
Group: Clan Members
There is only few people that have admin, this do not concern the majority of tge community, you should PM them unless of creating a thread

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

lspiderlDate: Friday, 16-Jan-2015, 5:00 PM | Message # 8
Site Manager
Awards: 1
Quote Web-Ghost ()
so wait if bond is the site owner than who is this pub? http://chf.ucoz.com/index/8-1
Kobas started this iteration of the forums and helped add a lot of the features  , he is now an admin at the hive forums

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

Forum » Host Bots » ClanHPMM - (Main Hosting Bot) » Attention Admins/And so players know
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats