Friday, 29-Mar-2024, 3:09 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

i-connect game mod + suggestion - Forum

• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Administration » Processed Applications » i-connect game mod + suggestion
i-connect game mod + suggestion
i-connectDate: Tuesday, 06-Jan-2015, 6:56 PM | Message # 1
Lead Administrator
Group: Users
Awards: 0
WC3 Username (list any and all aliases):
Answer: i-connect@useast

Realms Played On:
Answer: east

Your real name:
Answer: why stalking? a bit personal

Your age:
Answer: 17

Your date of birth:
Answer: more stalking.

Country you live in:
Answer: U.S

Please tell us more about you (in good detail):
Answer: im i-connect and have been with community for a very long time.

What is your availability to be online:
Answer: when i am availablie. jk. weekdays night after school and on weekends.

Relevant experience in a position like this:
Answer: Ent game mod

Any administration/moderation experience?
Answer: yes

Do you have Teamspeak 3; have you ever used it?
Answer: yes

What are your current CHF stats on all accounts:
Answer: why does this matter? being a noob shouldn't stop someone from an opportunity of being a game mod. Just simply ask if he or she knows the game proper enough to moderate.

Have you been a CHF Bot Admin previously? If so, how and when did you lose it?
Answer: yes. lost it because of purge.

Have you applied for this position before? If so, when? If denied, why?
Answer:never applied

How can you benefit this community if given moderator status?
Answer: I know how to be unbiased with my verdict and know how to process ban request.

Your closing statement:
Answer: I will make a serious application below with much more info. I believe you will like it more. this is just what it looks like answering "your" application. sorry i dont like the format.

Do you confirm that all information given in this application is 100% true and non-misleading?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------

Username and realm:

What game are you planning to moderate?

Nickname or what you want to be called by:

Where are you from? Country? Time zone?:

How much time do you have to moderate / be online?:

What language can you speak?

Describe a little about yourself:

Why do you want to be a game mod?:

Do you have any past or current experience for moderating games?:

Explain how well experienced are you for the game your trying to apply to? Do you know how to detect map hack?:

How will you help the community?:

Do you know/have teamspeak? If not, will you download it?

Closing statement:

Ban request / Ban appeal links you helped in:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------

Username and realm: i-connect@useast

What game are you planning to moderate?: Custom hero footies. If not, may I be a forum mod?

Nickname or what you want to be called by: i-con, connect, i-connect. doesn't matter much.

Where are you from? Country? Time zone?: United States. Pacific Time zone

How much time do you have to moderate / be online?: I can be on weekdays at night and pretty much available all weekends.

What language can you speak? English

Describe a little about yourself: I am i-connect. I have been in this community for a very long time. I know when I have to behave professionally.

Why do you want to be a game mod?: As a game mod I will be able to have the opportunity to ban player that abuse the rules. I want to help Custom Hero Footies to be in a professional atmosphere. Being able to moderate gives me the opportunity to show people what Custom hero footies should look like.

Do you have any past or current experience for moderating games?:
I was a BGN game moderator, but then it got merged to ENT. I was then henceforth an ENT moderator where I have managed to process insightful ban request and ban appeals.

Explain how well experienced are you for the game your trying to apply to? Do you know how to detect map hack?:
I know the rules for CHF pretty well due to playing CHF since a long time ago. I know well when someone abuses something to take an unfair advantage. I can also detect map hack which will be very helpful for Map Hack related bans.

How will you help the community?: I have experience with unbiased decision while doing ban request or appeals. I would be able to process as much ban request or ban appeal depending on how much games I play. I won't play 2x more games than I do with ban request.

Closing statement: I hope you like the format I do and accept my application. I really just want to help the CHF forums to prosper. I could have made it my application longer, but I believe it will be much better for you guys if i just get right to the point.

Do you know/have teamspeak? If not, will you download it? I have used teamspeak before as a game mod. I don't have it atm, but can easily download it no problem.

Ban request / Ban appeal links or ways you helped the community:
I have done couple CHF ban request on playchf.tk and on this website such as relloking at replaying on b3p mh and ect. i can't find my ban request on on how the forums are formulated, but i have done mulitple. I have done a lof of ban request an ban appeals on my ENT account iconnect.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------
Essay Form:
I would like to explain myself in essay form.
Hello my name is i-connect. I'm a 17 year old CHF player from US.east server. I have been in the CHF community for a very long time and was once a shaman in HPMM for a short while. I know the regulations and rules for CHF and would want to regulate CHF games so that a person doesn't have an unfair advantage.  I am motivated to fix this community as I had always told Random260 on how to make this community prosper. I have had past experience as an ENT moderator and know how to look at ban request and ban appeals. I have multiples tools ( DRM, Fog click detector) to check map hack related ban request. Not only would I be a great addition to the staff, I would also make the atmosphere of CHF feel much more cleaner and funner as the rules are enforced with the right and proper rules. My active times are on the weekdays at night and pretty much all weekends. So far I have done several Custom Hero Footies' ban request and would continue as a game moderator. I have never abused my admin and would know how to behave once I am a game moderator. I have used team speak before when I was a game mod for BGN and ENT. I can download it again once I'm in the staff. If there is any question, I can edit and add more. Thanks for reading.

Message edited by i-connect - Tuesday, 06-Jan-2015, 9:35 PM

AL_GIDate: Tuesday, 06-Jan-2015, 7:03 PM | Message # 2
Zombie Pirate
Group: Clan Members
i-connect should be moderator for sure, he is a really cool guy, always try to help others and make games fun, I hope you will be selected

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ic3dt3aDate: Tuesday, 06-Jan-2015, 7:08 PM | Message # 3
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
i-con is cool, legit, fair, and more stable player.

+1 for mod

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

Bio-AssAUltDate: Thursday, 08-Jan-2015, 0:20 AM | Message # 4
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Deliberation: Completed
Application: Pre-Approved

Candidate now being considered for Lead Administrator instead of game mod. Icon I need to talk to you in channel later, come see me. I forgot to talk to you about this before you logged off lol.

Thanks,

Bio

Bio-AssAUltDate: Sunday, 11-Jan-2015, 0:50 AM | Message # 5
Head Administrator
Deliberation: Completed
Application: Approved
Applicant's New Position: Lead Administrator
Reports To: Bio-AssAUlt

Everyone please congratulate and welcome icon as the administration's new Lead Administrator.

Icon will be responsible for the initial deliberation of staff applications and initial investigations of such applicants then referring any qualified app to me for approval(or denial), handling ban appeals, handling staff abuse complaints and recommending head administrative action based on thorough investigations, handling permanent/long term bans for hacking, admin impersonation or offenses of equal or greater magnitude.

CouDate: Sunday, 11-Jan-2015, 2:04 AM | Message # 6
Head Administrator
Awards: 4
Congratz Icon! It's always been a pleasure working with you and I'm glad it will continue more into the future! Your criteria in skills is much needed! ^^

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

RosarioVampireZDate: Sunday, 11-Jan-2015, 2:47 AM | Message # 7
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Congratz Icon
I trust no..

I KNOW you will do well wink
Congratz

13eastynlDate: Sunday, 11-Jan-2015, 4:44 AM | Message # 8
Grunt
Group: Users
Congrats

Forum » Administration » Processed Applications » i-connect game mod + suggestion
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats