Thursday, 28-Mar-2024, 10:24 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Admin abuse and Unban Request by Frostbite. - Forum

• Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum » Administration » Processed Complaints » Admin abuse and Unban Request by Frostbite.
Admin abuse and Unban Request by Frostbite.
FrostbiteDate: Thursday, 13-Jan-2011, 3:06 PM | Message # 1
Noob
Group: Users
Awards: 0
First, I want to report admin abuse. Second, I want an unban.
I don’t know how this admin abuse stuff works, but from my point of view there has been an instance of admin abuse.

The person I want to report for Admin Abuse is: njaguarjsp

The reason why I want his admin benefits taken away is because; I don’t think he uses them properly. First, He switches/swaps people around however he wants it. I’ve been playing a lot with J.ST4X lately and we prefer to play on the same team. However, I’ve experienced quite a few times (3-4 times) that whenever “njaguarjsp” joins he tends to swap J.ST4X to him, even though we tell him not to. I don’t think this is how a admin should do it. I think this swap/switch ability is made for people who want to be together but can’t because of maybe a full game or something. J.ST4X never asked for a swap/switch but still he did so, and didn’t switch/swap back even though we told him to.
Recently I played a game again, and just before start of the game, during the countdown, he switched/swapped J.ST4X to his team. I do not think this is how admins should operate.

Another thing is that after this occasion took place, I found this “njaguarjsp” and wanted to talk some sense into him- (and some of you who have played with me might have noticed, I do tend to use harsh language, I like to trash talk)- we had ourselves a little conversation, which resulted in a 90days ban me on the bot ClanHPMM. I haven’t done anything wrong I’d say. There are no rules about trash talking. I would like an unban if it is possible.

Move this topic if it should be elsewhere, I couldn’t seem to find a better place for this topic.

AgresionDate: Thursday, 13-Jan-2011, 3:38 PM | Message # 2
Archer
I must say that i had problems with same guy “njaguarjsp”. Hes very arrogant, and abuses swap system.

EPICPWNMANDate: Thursday, 13-Jan-2011, 4:32 PM | Message # 3
Rifleman
Yes, that is true...

AntyoneDate: Thursday, 13-Jan-2011, 4:46 PM | Message # 4
Development Director
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 3
Just for the record, I do think too that this is not a way to do things as admin, this only shows bad manners and nothing more.
I must say I believe that happening as well. Seen few 'new admins' in lobby playing with commands like nothing bad is happening.

Worst situation is where there are like 3 or more admins in the lobby and the try to set up teams, what a misunderstanding that is.
Nonetheless, good luck to you and your request. If only your friend jstax could confirm the story it would be great.

lolbladeDate: Thursday, 13-Jan-2011, 6:42 PM | Message # 5
Pirate
I think u should unban him, because ive played him too. and it turns out he swapped me on his team, when i didn't want to be. I told him to swap me back, but he didn't. I was dreaming of beating him up in the game but he swapped me so i couldn't do that.
This might not relate to the relevant topic but ive seen lots of admin abuse, they kick you out if you are winning or higher level than that admin. LOL this is so cheap. mThere should be no kicking ingame allowed. PLZ ban njaguarjsp or at least take away his admin or something.
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry biggrin biggrin cool cool happy happy dry dry cry cry sad sad smile smile surprised surprised wink wink wacko wacko tongue tongue

sig in construction

jonathan290Date: Thursday, 13-Jan-2011, 8:51 PM | Message # 6
Hero
Ok i got a big speech here...
i habe played alot of times with him.. AND HE SUCKS
he is always trying 2 swap me into hes team and he cant cuz im an admin 2 ... one time i beat him (as normally) and he started saying insults 2 me and saying that i cheated..
plus when i was playing with Baj_Shoran he swaped him at the last second of countdown...
He told me that he was going 2 take admin away from me and that he was gona report me just cuz i swaped myself 2 other team
One time he offerd monsterrr 2 get into clan hpmm l.....
I cant understand how did he got in clan

lspiderlDate: Thursday, 13-Jan-2011, 11:01 PM | Message # 7
Site Manager
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
not sure who this person is or how they have ban rights ont he bot they most definatelky shouldnt

its POSSIBLE this is a person that spoofed an admin to give himself bot rights ill have to look into it

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

HatoUUUUUUUUUUPDate: Friday, 14-Jan-2011, 6:55 AM | Message # 8
Ghoul
Quote (lspiderl)
its POSSIBLE this is a person that spoofed an admin to give himself bot rights ill have to look into it

Nah, not the first time we got problems with him, and I already kicked him from clan after some admin abuse + trash talk (master-hero has all the screens/replays) but talky got him back.

Master and me were about to make a post here to give our reasons and to show our proofs, but I don't see the point when not everyone looks at the forum and when the kicked guys are back in clan 30mins after tongue

xMoNsTeRRRDate: Friday, 14-Jan-2011, 7:06 AM | Message # 9
Zombie Pirate
Group: Banned Users
I second the abuse. I've had numerous instances of abuse regarding njaguar. Hato, if someone is kicked from the clan why do the shammys invite them back? You should make a list of people who have been relieved of their clanship and the others shammys should view it.

this account is currently being shared by xmonsterrr and cyray. if i say something nice, its probably cyray so please disregard it.

HatoUUUUUUUUUUPDate: Friday, 14-Jan-2011, 7:26 AM | Message # 10
Ghoul

NoBrainDate: Friday, 14-Jan-2011, 8:05 AM | Message # 11
Hero
Awards: 1
Piss on you Hato.

je l'ai rêvé si fort... que les draps s'en souviennent..

HatoUUUUUUUUUUPDate: Friday, 14-Jan-2011, 9:34 AM | Message # 12
Ghoul
Piss on you too you son of a beach !

AntyoneDate: Friday, 14-Jan-2011, 9:37 AM | Message # 13
Development Director
Awards: 3
I don't get it either. Why certain people who got kicked are getting their way back. I see no logic in that, no brain.. (sorry NoBrain, piss on you too smile )
We should discuss it I think, we clanmembers, or at least I am suggesting that shammies / other admins whatsoever should discuss the matter among themselves.

As we can see, whatever people were thinking about when getting back kicked people again in clan - is just not working.
And as hato said, I too don't believe in spoofing his account as I've seen the guy playing and his attitude even before he was an admin/clanmember.

Vampirism_FireDate: Friday, 14-Jan-2011, 10:40 AM | Message # 14
Hero
Awards: 2
I'm an admin and I Ocaisonally arrange teams but If there is a preset of people that are together I always swap them back. If I do arrange teams I try to give whoever I swap up red if I have it or back base for pet controll.

About the ban, I personally believe that admins should be able to ban somebody from that game (like an opposite Reserved spot) but only for one game. Root admins should be able to ban up to a week, and Shamans+ up to perm. BUT all bans over a week should be requested on the site and discussed before further action is taken.

Getting banned whatsoever for Trash-Talking is just BS... If the admin did not like it he should follow these steps:
1. Warning
2. 1-5 min Mute
3. Kick

I do not know who the person you are talking about is, but He seems to be unpopular. I agree that nobody should be reinstated into the clan without confirmation here on the site.

Signature by: Vexslasher
There Is No Such Thing As A "Final" Version.

jonathan290Date: Monday, 17-Jan-2011, 11:08 PM | Message # 15
Hero
I propuse 2 kick Njag out of clan hpmm..
want me 2 open a topic about it?

Forum » Administration » Processed Complaints » Admin abuse and Unban Request by Frostbite.
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501