Friday, 29-Mar-2024, 3:44 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Ban of cheating players... - Forum

• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Host Bots » Processed Appeals » Ban of cheating players...
Ban of cheating players...
Baj_ShoranDate: Wednesday, 26-Jan-2011, 9:17 AM | Message # 1
Noob
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
Hey guys... I played 2 games today the first one im with flamefusion and in mass we get raped ant t3 is like 4 levels over us. So obv they got 2 heros... In this team is Rankim.sse or something like that... At this point i just assumed someone left cause i never had a problem with him b4 and know he is a pretty ok player... so they win and thats that i think... I go next game. And he is there again and i notice that a player with same IP as rankim joins whos acc name is Deslow. so I ask him in chat if his team is playing with 3 heroes this time... no answer. game start and again he start with 2 k extra and deslow isnt playing. So i ask him again why he feel the need to cheat when he allready has a good allie. no aswer. So ask his allie and he say he had no idea rankim played like this. finally i got him to respond... and the ansewer i got to my questions where STFU red... So is this the kinda guy we want in our games ruining everybodys fun just for an easy win? And is there a soloution to this problem? like if he can keep doing it sure it will be more n more... So if u see rankim n deslow in same team u know what to expekt.

AntyoneDate: Wednesday, 26-Jan-2011, 9:32 AM | Message # 2
Development Director
Awards: 3
Permission to kick out of lobby on sight please.

Permission granted?

Master-HeroDate: Wednesday, 26-Jan-2011, 10:29 AM | Message # 3
Legacy Staff
Awards: 2
He can't get banned for that.

Also it posted the wrong place, so I'll move it for you.

Inactive mod.

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Wednesday, 26-Jan-2011, 4:46 PM | Message # 4
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Awards: 3
Lol deslow and Rakim, ive played them a couple times, soloed or stacked team games, they are completely oblivious to rush builds , aka dark arrow.

I know I am gonna make it sound easy but it wont be, dark arrow is probably ur best bet vs them if you solo them, its worked for me so far. Ive only lost 1 game to them (I disconnected lol, still counts).

As far I see they aren't too good with the whole 2 heroes thing. If you play with friends baj and you see them, pull their strat on them, I have makes them mad. Maybe it'll send em a message.

And I do agree the whole 2 hero thing with intention, completely OP, but these guys don't do it right which makes em easy for me at least to beat. If they timed all their items upgrades correctly than they'd be a threat.

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

lolbladeDate: Wednesday, 26-Jan-2011, 6:47 PM | Message # 5
Pirate
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Quote (Cheesy-Gordia)
And I do agree the whole 2 hero thing with intention, completely OP, but these guys don't do it right which makes em easy for me at least to beat. If they timed all their items upgrades correctly than they'd be a threat.

BOTH of them r noobs and go calling everybody else noob. I lost to him once and won once. I used mauler build first time and won. Second time they were ok and won against me.

they HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO WOrK WITH 2 HEROES

sig in construction

Forum » Host Bots » Processed Appeals » Ban of cheating players...
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats