Friday, 19-Apr-2024, 10:19 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

WIN CODES CONVERTING AREA FOR v3.6 - Page 14 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Idea Factory » WIN CODES CONVERTING AREA FOR v3.6 (read the first post before you make your code post.)
WIN CODES CONVERTING AREA FOR v3.6
Bond009Date: Friday, 10-Jun-2011, 1:54 AM | Message # 1
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
SORRY CODES FOR V3.7a IS WITH A WHOLE NEW SYSTEM AND CAN'T BE CONVERTED
CODES ARE SAFE NOW AND WONT CHANGE AGAIN AFTER v3.7a

CODE CONVERTING AREA FOR V3.6

it kills me i did all these for nothing and this is just half.. it took more time than u would think..lol

NjagDate: Thursday, 23-Jun-2011, 2:19 PM | Message # 196
Hero
Group: Investor
Awards: 2
well I mean it is kinda obv. If the user has a high stat code but sucks , he most likely cheated. I see what your saying but at the same time , there has to be another way to do it other than just deleting the codes entirely

I make custom sigs for free / if you are a friend. Gimme a shoutout and i 'll hook you up.

Message edited by Njag - Thursday, 23-Jun-2011, 2:20 PM

killerrangeDate: Thursday, 23-Jun-2011, 6:56 PM | Message # 197
Zombie Pirate
Group: Users
Awards: 1
Quote (Njag)
deleting the codes entirely

is the fastest and most effective way.

I'm here to help :D

Assasin_WEST_BoDDate: Saturday, 25-Jun-2011, 11:11 AM | Message # 198
Pirate
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
wc3 name: nevo.jazzy
Code wins: 180
average hk: 1910
average uk: 47,720
Screen Shot:

Added (2011-06-25, 12:11 PM)
---------------------------------------------
for v3.7

[UCW] is your future! :D [ucw.ucoz.net]

Bond009Date: Saturday, 25-Jun-2011, 4:22 PM | Message # 199
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
sorry but 3.7 will be out soon and read the New news at the bottom of the top post^

Assasin_WEST_BoDDate: Saturday, 25-Jun-2011, 4:25 PM | Message # 200
Pirate
when u will start host v3.7 and will u convert codes to v3.7 ?

[UCW] is your future! :D [ucw.ucoz.net]

xBL4DE_bGxDate: Saturday, 25-Jun-2011, 5:11 PM | Message # 201
Rifleman
we will need to start all over again with codes sad

a_chinese_kidDate: Saturday, 25-Jun-2011, 5:28 PM | Message # 202
Robotic Ninja
if we could convert the generator would be the same so it would be extremely ez to crack

ready2winDate: Monday, 27-Jun-2011, 6:41 PM | Message # 203
Noob
Bond009, hey bond i just wanna ask 1 question when is 3.7 coming out because thats when am ganno start playing chf again pm later dude ty

nestharusDate: Thursday, 30-Jun-2011, 5:20 PM | Message # 204
Noob
Hey guys, I'm the dude who created the new save/load system for Bond009 =).

A lot of you seem to think that this one can still be cracked using the methods by TheFallenOne, but here is some proof for you as to how difficult this is to crack. This is just one security measure of many inside of the code, and even if you know all of the security measures, w/o Bond's map specific settings, you just won't be able to crack it (yes, I can't even crack it because Bond configured all of it, and I'm the guy who wrote it, haha).

The first list is under a certain player name. The left side is the value being saved. The right side is the value after this one security measure is applied. As you see, the value is just incrementing by 1 all the way through the list.
http://pastebin.com/pPtz9UYd

To the right, you will see that the generated things aren't random:
Randomness 1.83%

However, this only shows that as the values increase, so does the mean value of the output.
Mean = 93921.64083

However, to actually find the pattern between the values and along this huge set is virtually impossible.
Unexplained 78.24%

That means that 78.24% of the changes between the 2 sets of numbers are unaccounted for (no clue what's going on).

To figure out how I went from 65536 to 23213 is virtually impossible, even with billions of samples (TheFallenOne doing his little thing billions of times).

Why isn't the thing I used used in the professional world? Because the overhead for this thing is huge. Yes, this security is more secure than some of the most secure security there is. However, for large amounts of data, it could take hours and hours and hours to decode, that's why it's not used. However, this is perfect for small amounts of data like save/load codes for wc3 maps ^)^.

And yes, even 60ish characters can take a few seconds to encode/decode. Bond's is just especially small : ).

Bond009 knows about these statistics and has personally played with the save/load system even using TheFallenOne's techniques to see if he could find any patterns at all to help him crack it. This is the reason why he guarantees that even if TheFallenOne says he cracked it, he didn't.

On his website, TheFallenOne issued this statement

Version successfully cracked. I will not hand them out to most of you though. Only if you are a good friend of mine you may write me an E-Mail to defallentwo@gmail.com to recieve a code.

Notice how he is only supposedly giving this code gen to his closest friends. This means he is bsing and has no clue what's going on : P.

All of the security measures in the save/load code are player specific and map specific, so the security will be different from player to player.

It is this reason that Bond009 is stating that the codes are never going to be reset again.

Even if the map was cracked and the security settings were all ripped out, it would be extremely difficult to create an application for code generation for it.

Bond009 came to me because I'm an expert with save/load and am quite good with cryptography and I tried to give him a code that would be nigh uncrackable even against super computers =).

ic3dt3aDate: Thursday, 30-Jun-2011, 7:20 PM | Message # 205
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
ic3dt3a
-load $Eiv qui6 wk
10.58 rounded to 150 hks per game
428 UKs

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

Message edited by ic3dt3a - Thursday, 30-Jun-2011, 7:23 PM

AChineseKidDate: Thursday, 30-Jun-2011, 7:21 PM | Message # 206
Grunt
Group: Banned Users
lol you playing 3.6 still?

TheBlackMambaDate: Thursday, 30-Jun-2011, 9:03 PM | Message # 207
Ghoul
BTW, I think hele already got his codes hacked in 3.7 .. but im not sure thou. in the 1st day he got already 50 win codes with 0 hk and 5 uk. Wth

No need To Fear TheBlackMamba is Here.

nestharusDate: Thursday, 30-Jun-2011, 10:06 PM | Message # 208
Noob
no, not hacked... TheFallenOne just kept doing his little win technique 50x... that's why he's only doing it for close friends.

The fact is that he has no clue how to crack this code and can only give his friends wins from just saving/loading the games over and over and over again.

Anyways, that's why a 3.7a is being released. In this version, you will have to have at least 10 unit kills per match to get a code and you will no longer be able to save the game. This means that TheFallenOne won't even be able to do what he's doing right now: save/load over and over again to gather wins.

All I can say now to TheFallenOne is: you have been owned, gg

Available for users only

Message edited by nestharus - Thursday, 30-Jun-2011, 10:12 PM

flamefusionDate: Friday, 01-Jul-2011, 2:28 AM | Message # 209
Ninja
Quote (nestharus)
All I can say now to TheFallenOne is: you have been owned, gg

GG

I never back down from any challenge puttin front of me.
EMINEM

killerrangeDate: Friday, 01-Jul-2011, 3:15 AM | Message # 210
Zombie Pirate
Available for users only
now he has a reason to keep trying.. :L

I'm here to help :D

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Idea Factory » WIN CODES CONVERTING AREA FOR v3.6 (read the first post before you make your code post.)
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<