Wednesday, 15-May-2024, 8:42 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

you know why you dont get new players? - Page 4 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Idea Factory » you know why you dont get new players?
you know why you dont get new players?
Bond009Date: Monday, 08-Aug-2011, 8:30 PM | Message # 46
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
lol god, my mods are more off topic than the users.. about a spin off of dota no less.. closedeyes

@blackbabys
anyway sorry masta distracted me from the main topic and i plan to make some big changes when i get back home with the game bots and clan to fix peoples attitudes around here so dont worry.

ItSoVeR9000Date: Monday, 08-Aug-2011, 9:05 PM | Message # 47
Blonde Ninja Mod
Group: Forum Moderators
Awards: 1
omg get online and talk to me...im stalkin u atm

a_chinese_kidDate: Monday, 08-Aug-2011, 9:34 PM | Message # 48
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
Quote (ItSoVeR9000)
omg get online and talk to me...im stalkin u atm

Thats funny cause I'm stalking you!!

Bond009Date: Monday, 08-Aug-2011, 11:25 PM | Message # 49
Overall Site Owner
Quote (a_chinese_kid)
Thats funny cause I'm stalking you!!

lol too bad shes mine wink so no need to stalk

dont let what happened to masta happen to you, you are smarter than that smile lol

a_chinese_kidDate: Monday, 08-Aug-2011, 11:34 PM | Message # 50
Robotic Ninja
if only you didn't keep deleting all the proof i post... She's not yours believe me

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Monday, 08-Aug-2011, 11:36 PM | Message # 51
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Why is this in idea factory section :p?

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

Bond009Date: Monday, 08-Aug-2011, 11:37 PM | Message # 52
Overall Site Owner
lol idk thats where he posted it and i cant see a better place to put it, maybe in the bot section?

lspiderlDate: Monday, 08-Aug-2011, 11:45 PM | Message # 53
Site Manager
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
he changed his name when he joined clan star .... so i dont see why it would be an issue to change it agian lol

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Tuesday, 09-Aug-2011, 5:25 PM | Message # 54
Zombie Pirate
why dont i get any reproof for that latin crap i posted?
i put like 100 f-bombs in there to get reproof...

AntyoneDate: Tuesday, 09-Aug-2011, 6:03 PM | Message # 55
Development Director
Quote (XXkillerbeansXX)
why dont i get any reproof for that latin crap i posted? i put like 100 f-bombs in there to get reproof...

really?

2DaYuDiEDate: Tuesday, 09-Aug-2011, 6:09 PM | Message # 56
Ninja
): better luck next time
nice try tho

a_chinese_kidDate: Tuesday, 09-Aug-2011, 6:50 PM | Message # 57
Robotic Ninja
you can't get reproof! that would make chicks not digg reproofs only the elites can get it. (me john and stooge) you try to much to get reproofs we just get reproofs for the hell of it.

if you could get reproof just for posting fuck or fucking i would be 900% and half the mods would too but hey they are fuckin hypocrites etc. they can do what ever they want those assholes

BikiniandPunaniDate: Tuesday, 09-Aug-2011, 7:07 PM | Message # 58
Grunt
Just wanna add that what sound said in page one is right, when i started to play chf about more than 2 years ago, i didnt know the game what so ever, after a couple months everyone wanted to play on my team! i got swapped like fuck by isis, highonlife, hatouuup. when i started, but after a couple months playing with pubs on my team highonlife started to play with me as he saw i was good and from that time on me and him would partner and isis as well... So you cant complain about being with pubs, if your really good other good players see it and they take u as a teammate!... If you ask soundwaves he will tell u the first person to see his talent and excellent play was me. He earned my respect after playing vs him for a couple games... he lost them but i saw extreme potential and talent coming from him and immediately said to myself this guy could be really big. I saw that the reason he was loosing was because of his mates, NOT him. Also in one game, I vs him i controlled the entire game but his team was still goin, but i didnt care much and used pengs on him without doing anything before hand like steal ruin etc and he ended up surviving and i was extremely shocked from a "pub" player, and he immediately caught my attention as a great CHF player. From that time one I took him with me and we play on same team since, what I am trying to say is that if your really good other players see it and blackmamba u said that ppl stack and they dont tak u in their team, well once u show them ur good then u will get to be in those stacked teams!!! Just like in real life, if a chick is attractive, regardless where she is she will get noticed by guys... so keep playing good and show ur skill and u will be in a stacked team :P cheers Bik

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Tuesday, 09-Aug-2011, 7:48 PM | Message # 59
Zombie Pirate
Bik your a talent scout for chf? chf players have potential? too much oddities for me.

2DaYuDiEDate: Tuesday, 09-Aug-2011, 8:07 PM | Message # 60
Ninja
things changed... back in the days people didnt kno how to play yet... there were very low standards tongue
now, when u start as a new player, u have to face alot more pros... u wont easily get among the betters

its players like aho, who rage if they re losing and start teamkilling that ruin chf games... just help new players that are willing to listen... chf is for a fair part a game about knowledge

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Idea Factory » you know why you dont get new players?
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<