Wednesday, 15-May-2024, 6:35 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

you know why you dont get new players? - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Idea Factory » you know why you dont get new players?
you know why you dont get new players?
blackbabysDate: Friday, 05-Aug-2011, 4:25 PM | Message # 1
Archer
Group: Users
Awards: 0
its because you have too many kids with admin
you cant get in a game that dosnt take 5 mins for the 4 admins to stack there teams
its not even fun, unless your but buddies with an admin in the game you just get stuck on a rand team while t1 and t2 are stacked as fuk
if i have to play on w/e team u put me on y cant u just play where u start?
u wanna stack your team make your own game, get the fuk out of bond and hpmm bots with your lil bitch ass swap fests
if you took every1s admin youd get more new players
admin should be used to help new players, not stack pro teams
make only shammys admin, and get more rands to play more and push the website hard
you should make a hero & code that you can get just for regersting at this website, its almost impossible for new player to get stat codes
you could make some money off a website like this if u ran it more like a business and less like a frat house

Message edited by blackbabys - Friday, 05-Aug-2011, 5:35 PM

yanDate: Friday, 05-Aug-2011, 4:39 PM | Message # 2
Ghoul
agree . since my admin taked i saw this like 3 admins and 3 more teams of pubs ._. its sannoying
they think its ok cuse they are the stacked i wana see how the fell when they are with the new players.
i am playing alot with new player aginst stacked teams and its not fun .

NjagDate: Friday, 05-Aug-2011, 5:43 PM | Message # 3
Hero
Group: Investor
Awards: 2
I completely agree. I think there should be no admins but clan HPMM shammies. Take away all of clan [star] admin priv. and ffs make bop make another account. jeesh

nuff said now imma rock this shit boi!!!!!

I make custom sigs for free / if you are a friend. Gimme a shoutout and i 'll hook you up.

Message edited by Njag - Friday, 05-Aug-2011, 5:44 PM

2DaYuDiEDate: Friday, 05-Aug-2011, 6:00 PM | Message # 4
Ninja
Group: Clan Members
idc about my admin, u can take it away... people keep asking me to swap em in my team... if i dont, they think i hate em, if i do its free win >.<

i wouldnt mind if there were 0 admins xD
or maybe just people who donated and shamans...

Alex[STAR]Date: Friday, 05-Aug-2011, 6:10 PM | Message # 5
User
Awards: 4
Njag, why are you so unhappy about the fact I got shaman? It made no impact on your position as shaman lol

CouDate: Friday, 05-Aug-2011, 6:52 PM | Message # 6
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
omg congrats Alex on getting shammy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought shammys gave you that yellow bar for temporary lolz but it's actually real! congratz bro! biggrin

As for stacking teams, I agree but I usually own them lol. When I play on my main account, I mainly play with stooge and Hash. We're not too stacked and we're not too nooby, and I'm allowed to play with my mates and plus I'm not on chf that much since coz of work, so don't blame me plox. lol

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

killerrangeDate: Friday, 05-Aug-2011, 8:06 PM | Message # 7
Zombie Pirate
Awards: 1
its fun to play with your friends, im not on too much and i love playing with friends, not because i want wins, i only got 33.. and if you have a friend, i would move you with them, if i had admin (i currently have admin on nothing)

I'm here to help :D

NjagDate: Friday, 05-Aug-2011, 8:12 PM | Message # 8
Hero
Quote (Alex|STAR|)
Njag, why are you so unhappy about the fact I got shaman? It made no impact on your position as shaman lol

Ohh Alex let me tell you man. I have no problem with you being shammy ( I actually think you deserve it) but it's ur name that pisses me off. The name represents clan [star]. That isn't cool and idc what anyone else thinks. Bottom line ( and it doesn't matter) I think you should have to make anew account without the [star] and then bond should make you shammy when ur 7 days is up.

Added (2011-08-05, 9:12 PM)
---------------------------------------------

I make custom sigs for free / if you are a friend. Gimme a shoutout and i 'll hook you up.

Message edited by Njag - Friday, 05-Aug-2011, 8:13 PM

killerrangeDate: Friday, 05-Aug-2011, 8:18 PM | Message # 9
Zombie Pirate
thats just a waist of time, and its his username. what if there was a njag clan? well, thats a bad point, however, it shows how much clan hpmm accepts other people into the clan, and we don't strain people to get rid of there loved memories.

I'm here to help :D

NjagDate: Friday, 05-Aug-2011, 8:42 PM | Message # 10
Hero
Quote (killerrange)
thats just a waist of time, and its his username. what if there was a njag clan? well, thats a bad point, however, it shows how much clan hpmm accepts other people into the clan, and we don't strain people to get rid of there loved memories.

what is all the "we" talk. lol

it's the principal bud. It's not cool , LizZ wouldn't let you in the clan or anyone else in the clan if their name was Alex[HPMM].

there is a reason for that , it's like representing another clan. I mean seriously why would it be so hard to just change his freaking name wtf.

a_chinese_kidDate: Friday, 05-Aug-2011, 8:46 PM | Message # 11
Robotic Ninja
ahha njag you wouldnt say only shamans deserve admin if you werent a shaman

as for this i dont stack teams i literally only swap when i want to play with my friends. if my friends are good so be it if you wanna cry then just leave. the only time i get a stacked team is when admins join game and there already on my team. what am i supposed to do? swap them? really guys i played all my games as a pub with any team

but this is what i want i want everyone to have patience and work with pubs if they get them. unlike me MOST of you have way more patience then me. this rule applies to all of us!

the reason i loved chfg was because i loved the shamans and their willingness to help me. in my pub days they were the nicest most respectful people ever! rotzo fuzzy pawnt nz-lion all of them they were literally the greatest people to me. they would help me A TON they were so respectable they would take me to there team and teach me what to use etc. i think i am going to play west more. east is kinda turning me into an extremely competitive cocky ass player. west is literally the funnest place i remember just loving playing with my friends that werent that good. all i want to say is that pubs just need to get into clans etc. they need to get to know people that are good.

i think that since hpmm only invites above average players there needs to be a new clan with pros BUT its with relaxed pros and pros that are willing to help others. when theres that atmosphere pubs get good biggrin i love those memories of playing with chfg biggrin

2DaYuDiEDate: Friday, 05-Aug-2011, 8:57 PM | Message # 12
Ninja
i actually agree with njag on this one...
comon alex, u got enough accs ^^ coulda picked another
and yes, ur good enough at chf and deserve shaman, but now it looks like ur real clan is still star...
btw... when is imported_noob getting shammy??? xD he never was, but is one of the best ^^ and donated alot, i think he deserves to get it most of all

Pyo-LizZoODate: Saturday, 06-Aug-2011, 3:13 AM | Message # 13
Hero
mimimimi biggrin

njag plz be quiet , you dont even know that there is a unit called shade + that owl has truesight and i used both on you biggrin

and you yelled at me and accused me for maphacking ...:D

oh plz~~

but for once i agree with blackbabys,.,,,even tho he was kicked back then for admin abuse.....^^

pew pew - hele killer style

Message edited by Pyo-LizZoO - Saturday, 06-Aug-2011, 3:19 AM

AntyoneDate: Saturday, 06-Aug-2011, 7:27 AM | Message # 14
Development Director
Awards: 3
Quote (Pyo-LizZoO)
but for once i agree with blackbabys,.,,,even tho he was kicked back then for admin abuse.....^^

oh the irony.

SOUNDWAVESDate: Saturday, 06-Aug-2011, 8:06 AM | Message # 15
Ninja
when I was pub, 5 of hpmm ppl joined bot and they were talking about fair game and swapped me away.
yeah fuck that fair game. It always unfair to pub.

when I was newbie, flamefusion raped me 7times in a row just in a one day. ofc I cried so much but I didnt hate him.
cuz allies were fuckin nubs. still so many nubs here but you cant help these nubs unless he trying to learn this game.

flame, nobrain, bikini, jstax, baj_shoran, celesstial, mastervip, masta killa and so on..
I just keep watched and copied these players movements, builds, playstyle and habbits. And made my first mate 67uo.
this is the fast way to improve ur skills.

there is no point if you play game against friends. cuz loser wont be happy.
stop fuckin cry about stacked and dont act like you never played game as stacked.
most of pub doesnt care about stacked. they just waiting for game start. they dont care about victory.
only you clanie ppl care about stacked. Just make more friends or improve your skills and earn respect from other players.
while you play game as stacked, you can try new builds and you can be supported by your team, and most important thing is you can share pleasure with your mate.

you know why you dont get new players?
because 70~80% skills are useless or unbalanced.
So new players destined to lose and destined to be raped untill they find which are good skills
And ppl are tired and bored at repeating same thing and same things and same things.

p.s) I dont want to point finger but there are some ppls who never played game without stacked. but as soon as they lose their admin on hpmm bot, they started crying about stacked. Don't be pussy. I dont have admin neither.

Rest in Peace Rookies

Message edited by soundwave - Saturday, 06-Aug-2011, 11:20 AM

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Idea Factory » you know why you dont get new players?
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<