Tuesday, 14-May-2024, 6:58 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

you know why you dont get new players? - Page 3 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Idea Factory » you know why you dont get new players?
you know why you dont get new players?
Cheesy-GordiaDate: Saturday, 06-Aug-2011, 2:56 PM | Message # 31
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Awards: 3
Well when you think about it, some aspects are more than just behaviour as to why we don't get newer players,

I mean theres sc2 thats out and constantly updated.

And also team fortress 2 is now free.

I dont think people would stick to chf and pass out on these.

2) Our clan makes a the dumbest of all dumb choices for who is admin.

3) ALOT of people have ego (so they so they make themselves look like idiots or pricks. People hate pricks. Also the people with ego tend to suck balls.)

4) Theres only like 10-20k people that play this game still. Majority of them ladder.

So even if our clan was 100% nice, goodie and shit, we still wouldn't be getting so much out of it now, especially since Starcraft 2 is out, and team fortress is free.

Random fact: Valve (creators of portal, half life and team fortress) is making a DOTA game.

So alot of you guys don't mention these but just think about it for abit, it kinda makes sense.

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

Message edited by Cheesy-Gordia - Saturday, 06-Aug-2011, 3:08 PM

Alex[STAR]Date: Saturday, 06-Aug-2011, 3:40 PM | Message # 32
User
Awards: 4
Quote (Cheesy-Gordia)
Random fact: Valve (creators of portal, half life and team fortress) is making a DOTA game.

How many DoTA spin-offs do they need, theres like HoNE, SC2 DoTA, LoL, and now this shit...

a_chinese_kidDate: Saturday, 06-Aug-2011, 5:52 PM | Message # 33
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
Quote (MASTA_K1LLA)
w/e is
now that is a great player!
Quote (MASTA_K1LLA)
this kids such an idiot that I could write a story,,, like who spends all their time making a map

lol great story!

2DaYuDiEDate: Sunday, 07-Aug-2011, 4:35 PM | Message # 34
Ninja
> make bots autoshuffle teams > problem solved > masta happy (unless he gets too much of a stacked team maybe)

lol

and wc isnt dead...
there still are maps coming out daily tongue and some real nice ones ^^ thers ofc less players, but well... thats kinda normal, seen the age of the game tongue gotta switch to something else at some point ^^ imma stick with this as long as i can find good games arround here ^^

LittleBDate: Sunday, 07-Aug-2011, 4:39 PM | Message # 35
Robotic Ninja
Quote (Alex|STAR|)
LoL,

well i jsut

lol

didnt want too

but

LOL

Alex[STAR]Date: Monday, 08-Aug-2011, 2:05 AM | Message # 36
User
Quote (LittleB)

well i jsut

lol

didnt want too

but

LOL

I swear I never udnerstand half your shit? tongue

2DaYuDiEDate: Monday, 08-Aug-2011, 4:23 AM | Message # 37
Ninja
he wanted to share that he had to laugh from ur 'LoL'

LittleBDate: Monday, 08-Aug-2011, 5:13 AM | Message # 38
Robotic Ninja
Quote (Alex|STAR|)
swear I never udnerstand half your shit?

its cuz i didnt want to post a single LOL and i couldnt rep u for some more days, and i just couldnt hold back i laughed so much i choked on air for a second

Alex[STAR]Date: Monday, 08-Aug-2011, 6:43 AM | Message # 39
User
Quote (LittleB)
its cuz i didnt want to post a single LOL and i couldnt rep u for some more days, and i just couldnt hold back i laughed so much i choked on air for a second

What's so funny about LoL, it's a game rolleyes

TangerineSkyDate: Monday, 08-Aug-2011, 7:53 AM | Message # 40
Pirate
Group: Friends
Quote (soundwave)
you can share pleasure with your mate.

Bond009Date: Monday, 08-Aug-2011, 12:14 PM | Message # 41
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Quote (MASTA_K1LLA)
btw black, u can stop trying to "save the game" I learned months ago that its not the players who ruin the game, its 100% bond,,, this kids such an idiot that I could write a story,,, like who spends all their time making a map, and dont care about how ppl play it "team stacking, glitching, hacking" game will never be close to perfect with his weak ass mindset

honestly, i couldn't possibly laugh harder at this if i tried
All i can wonder is when he will stop becoming an even bigger dumb ass-clown with each new post he makes. And the lack of balls you must have to say something like this referring to me while im away and unable to respond without days passing, how disrespectful..damn

Masta, is this any way to respect your true Master? I made this game, the bots, the clan, the reason for the whole community.. the amount of hours i put into this shit is absurd already.. dont try and step up to me.

Anyway ill quickly list why you are completely retarded so you can from here, go on with your life no longer living this lie in your head you made up. smile
I'm on v3.7a now that started form 1.0 most of the changes every game are spawned from fixing glitches, making game play more fair, balancing spells and items and tech, and fixing or adding whatever else to make the game better balanced and more fun to improve gameplay, i do all this for not only myself but all the players. I try and keep the community in check with the spare time i have for it and also encourage to play fair and use the admin for the aid of pubs. Matter of the fact is im the best leader as im chill, level headed and can make good fair choices thats good for the many. If you think you could do a better job lol, if you were allowed to be Chief of HPMM the clan would disban within a week or 2, look what happened to clan CHF the first time around after all, lets not forget your failures smile

My best advice for you masta is to chill out a bit and stop talking shit and learn some respect because you are going to need it in life, especially soon when you join the navy, if not they will surely beat it into you. either way works.

Also people play this TEAM game to play as a TEAM with friends.. Even if there were ZERO admins there would still be "stacked teams" and always will be. random pubs that play with their irl friends also "stack" their team and all play together, admins are meant to keep them together as thats why they are playing the game to be with their friends and have a good time. The sooner you get this through your head the better. Make some friends.

Hope you enjoy your little vacation Alex gave ya wink use it as time to think..

Master-HeroDate: Monday, 08-Aug-2011, 5:10 PM | Message # 42
Legacy Staff
Awards: 2
Quote (Bond009)
is this any way to respect your true Master?

<---------- Him

Quote (Bond009)
Matter of the fact is im the best leader as im chill, level headed and can make good fair choices thats good for the many

Pffft egooo! Elijawon was 12341234x better.

Inactive mod.

AntyoneDate: Monday, 08-Aug-2011, 5:30 PM | Message # 43
Development Director
Quote (Alex|STAR|)
What's so funny about LoL, it's a game

im actually playin it for some time now, good competitive game.

Alex[STAR]Date: Monday, 08-Aug-2011, 5:49 PM | Message # 44
User
Quote (Antyone)
im actually playin it for some time now, good competitive game.

I have it too, but lately I spent like all my time on promod competitive, so I haven't really played much else.

AntyoneDate: Monday, 08-Aug-2011, 6:39 PM | Message # 45
Development Director
Quote (Alex|STAR|)
I have it too, but lately I spent like all my time on promod competitive, so I haven't really played much else.

you on west or east, after all these transfers it kinda sucks now.
though i contacted them about it and they say it will be possible to transfer urself from one region to another.

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Idea Factory » you know why you dont get new players?
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<