Wednesday, 15-May-2024, 4:26 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

you know why you dont get new players? - Page 2 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Idea Factory » you know why you dont get new players?
you know why you dont get new players?
LadyInYellowDate: Saturday, 06-Aug-2011, 8:14 AM | Message # 16
Grunt
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Sounfs right

when i first started playing.. I didnt care about winning or losing
it was for the game to start
and
have fun ~~meaning that i could lvl up and get a few hero kills

this game isnt about winning or losing for pubs.. Its mainly about fun
and anyway.Game nvr be fair unless everyone gets same hero with same gold with same spells withh same tier
now thats fair.. But since that can nvr happen..lol

killerrangeDate: Saturday, 06-Aug-2011, 8:37 AM | Message # 17
Zombie Pirate
Awards: 1
when i was a pub, i actually liked playing against HM, isis and hato on a team, so that i could improve my understanding, and if they got something i didn't know about, they would help me out

I'm here to help :D

blackbabysDate: Saturday, 06-Aug-2011, 8:44 AM | Message # 18
Archer
first off i never had admin and never wanted admin,
second im just trying to let you know why the new players have not been staying, chf is a very addicting game with all the combos you can make and new builds u can think of.
its just that for new players its hard to even get started.
the point of the game is to have fun
how is it fun when my team is lvl 4 and your team is lvl 9 evry game?
so would you guys not play if you had to play with whatever team you land on?
maybe you could teach noobs something if you played with them instead of making them leave during mass casue your team is staked.
but i really think that giving out a code and a hero for regerstiering here would get a bunch of new players

a_chinese_kidDate: Saturday, 06-Aug-2011, 9:07 AM | Message # 19
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Quote (soundwave)
when I was pub, 5 of hpmm ppl joined bot and they were talking about fair game and swapped me away.
yeah fuck that fair game. It always unfair to pub.

when I was newbie, flamefusion raped me 7times in a row just in a one day. ofc I cried so much but I didnt hate him.
cuz allies were fuckin nubs. still so many nubs here but you cant help these nubs unless he trying to learn this game.

flame, nobrain, bikini, jstax, baj_shoran, celesstial, mastervip, masta killa and so on..
I just keep watched and copied these players movements, builds, playstyle and habbits. And made my first mate 67uo.
this is the fast way to improve ur skills.

there is no point if you play game against friends. cuz loser wont be happy.
stop fuckin cry about stacked and dont act like you never played game as stacked.
most of pub doesnt care about stacked. they just waiting for game start. they dont care about victory.
only you clanie ppl care about stacked. Just make more friends or improve your skills and earn respect from other players.
while you play game as stacked, you can try new builds and you can be supported by your team, and most important thing is you can share pleasure with your mate.

you know why you dont get new players?
because 70~80% skills are useless or unbalanced.
So new players destined to lose and destined to be raped untill they find which are good skills
And ppl are tired and bored at repeating same thing and same things and same things.

p.s) I dont want to point finger but there are some ppls who never played game without stacked. but as long as they lose their admin on hpmm bot, they started crying about stacked. Don't be pussy. I dont have admin neither.

i completely agree! if pubs want to get good they actually have to desire to get good they just have to study experienced players. and yes the spell thing is true also. theres no combos to use with most spells.

Added (2011-08-06, 10:07 Am)
---------------------------------------------

Quote (blackbabys)
second im just trying to let you know why the new players have not been staying, chf is a very addicting game with all the combos you can make and new builds u can think of.
how the hell would you know? i think that new players dont even see the fucking game
Quote (blackbabys)
maybe you could teach noobs something if you played with them instead of making them leave during mass casue your team is staked.

those are sore ass losers that think that you get good by leaving and not challenging yourself they dont deserve the attention of experienced players if they have an attitude like that

also when i was a pub i would stay after i lost to see how the game turned out i enjoyed my self so much more then i do now.

lemme also say this Hpmm Is WAY TO COMPETITIVE like i cant get a good aoe ww build with out kids mocking me its a fucking game i see all these other good players get it why the fuck cant i? ill tell you why cause its a fucking competitive clan everyone saves replays just to show if they have beef with another player. i dont even fucking think any of you love this game i think you just love beating people at something.

NjagDate: Saturday, 06-Aug-2011, 9:15 AM | Message # 20
Hero
Group: Investor
Awards: 2
Quote (Pyo-LizZoO)
njag plz be quiet , you dont even know that there is a unit called shade + that owl has truesight and i used both on you biggrin

and you yelled at me and accused me for maphacking

screen shot or it didn't happen

Quote (Pyo-LizZoO)
but for once i agree with blackbabys,.,,,even tho he was kicked back then for admin abuse

he never had admin , and he wasn't kicked he left

get good ffs angry

I make custom sigs for free / if you are a friend. Gimme a shoutout and i 'll hook you up.

Pyo-LizZoODate: Saturday, 06-Aug-2011, 9:27 AM | Message # 21
Hero
sorry i dont save the gaming lessons i taught you.....but i know for sure you was with flamefusion that game and another hpmm guy i think.

also flame begged in lobby that he can switch himself to team 3 becuz he said you gonna make them lose...

well , ofc you went bolt, coil, ww .... and ofc you lost to black arrow that game ~~

and just search blackbabys on the forumsearch and the first thread you see is about blackbabys admin abuse....

and i know for sure that talk and me kicked him ...

pew pew - hele killer style

NjagDate: Saturday, 06-Aug-2011, 10:14 AM | Message # 22
Hero
Quote (Pyo-LizZoO)
sorry i dont save the gaming lessons i taught you.....but i know for sure you was with flamefusion that game and another hpmm guy i think.

also flame begged in lobby that he can switch himself to team 3 becuz he said you gonna make them lose...

well , ofc you went bolt, coil, ww .... and ofc you lost to black arrow that game ~~

and just search blackbabys on the forumsearch and the first thread you see is about blackbabys admin abuse....

and i know for sure that talk and me kicked him ...

Just stfu. I didn't play a game vs you when i lost

i'm not gonna sit here and argue with you.

I make custom sigs for free / if you are a friend. Gimme a shoutout and i 'll hook you up.

ÜberGeekDate: Saturday, 06-Aug-2011, 10:24 AM | Message # 23
Mr. Löwenstein
nice thread, sandy from the start

I am Über, the craziest Über ever.

FTL forever

Onwards comrades!

Pyo-LizZoODate: Saturday, 06-Aug-2011, 10:25 AM | Message # 24
Hero
Quote (Njag)

Just stfu. I didn't play a game vs you when i lost

i'm not gonna sit here and argue with you.

rolleyes

this isnt an argument .

im right, you lie.

pew pew - hele killer style

blackbabysDate: Saturday, 06-Aug-2011, 10:28 AM | Message # 25
Archer
lizz your incorrect i didnt have admin njag did, just casue i said yoll get kikd dosnt mean i kikd any1.
and your also incorrect you never kikd me from clan, i left both times, youve kikd njag numerous times, so stfu unless you know what your talking about
and its w/e im done here just trying to leave you with some useful advise, and its not even for you scrubs, its for bond
sound like most of you wouldnt even play if you could stack your teams. idk just what it sounds like. its not about the wins, but its only fun if you win, or have a shot to win? shouldnt it be just as fun to play with who you get put in the game with?
you guys are sooooo good your teams shouyldnt matter, right?
stay scared bitches

Alex[STAR]Date: Saturday, 06-Aug-2011, 10:36 AM | Message # 26
User
Awards: 4
Quote (blackbabys)

and its w/e im done here just trying to leave you with some useful advise, and its not even for you scrubs, its for bond
sound like most of you wouldnt even play if you could stack your teams. idk just what it sounds like. its not about the wins, but its only fun if you win, or have a shot to win? shouldnt it be just as fun to play with who you get put in the game with?
stay scared bitches

Well actually I agree, every morning, when I'm playing, people will join the bot and stack it up, 90% of the time I'm playing 3v3v1 or 3v1. Certain people won't even play against pubs if they aren't stacked. I think the attitude of the new CHF community is shameful

NjagDate: Saturday, 06-Aug-2011, 11:07 AM | Message # 27
Hero
Quote (blackbabys)
izz your incorrect i didnt have admin njag did, just casue i said yoll get kikd dosnt mean i kikd any1.
and your also incorrect you never kikd me from clan, i left both times, youve kikd njag numerous times, so stfu unless you know what your talking about
stay scared bitches

friends

a_chinese_kidDate: Saturday, 06-Aug-2011, 11:27 AM | Message # 28
Robotic Ninja
Quote (Njag)

This is what I mean by competitive ALL OF YOU SAVE SHIT JUST FOR LEVERAGE Alex is right the new chf community is horrible

LittleBDate: Saturday, 06-Aug-2011, 11:49 AM | Message # 29
Robotic Ninja
Quote (Njag)
Quote (Pyo-LizZoO)
njag plz be quiet , you dont even know that there is a unit called shade + that owl has truesight and i used both on you biggrin

and you yelled at me and accused me for maphacking

looks like christmas is gonna go on for a while smile

Alex[STAR]Date: Saturday, 06-Aug-2011, 2:24 PM | Message # 30
User
Awards: 4
Quote (MASTA_K1LLA)
its 100% bond,,, this kids such an idiot that I could write a story,,, like who spends all their time making a map, and dont care about how ppl play it "team stacking, glitching, hacking" game will never be close to perfect with his weak ass mindset

I tinks I wanna ban jou

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Idea Factory » you know why you dont get new players?
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<