Tuesday, 14-May-2024, 6:07 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

I need all ideas that have already been said for v3.8 here - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Idea Factory » I need all ideas that have already been said for v3.8 here (DO IT FOR THE 3.8)
I need all ideas that have already been said for v3.8 here
Bond009Date: Friday, 26-Aug-2011, 6:03 PM | Message # 1
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
I need help finding all the problems, improvements, glitches to be fixed, and everything that has already been posted within the past 2-3 months to be posted in this thread.

I cant go back through them all to find them, i read them before but i read them from different computers and didnt take notes and shit lol and now that its getting close to the time im gonna work on 3.8 i forgot many and need help consolidating it all here.

SOUNDWAVES i know you posted a lot of big threads and i read a lot of them but forget alot of it so you can repost those wall's of test in this thread or just the links to those threads u want me to see.

As for anyone else that posted a glitch or good idea please do the same and help me locate all the good stuff that needs to go into 3.8 smile

LittleBDate: Friday, 26-Aug-2011, 6:26 PM | Message # 2
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
i think all sorts of bugs and everything known and to be found should be posted now and make 3.8 the final version with no bugs

2DaYuDiEDate: Friday, 26-Aug-2011, 7:16 PM | Message # 3
Ninja
donation:
shud be nerfed somehow. its a neat spell, but its kinda cheap and too easy to play. maybe give a lil% of the gold u get from donate to all enemies?

buying items from shops while in skills place
u can buy items from the shops if u stand on the side. if u got 4 spells chosen, u can buy items from the shop. effects will apply on your hero, u get 1 wood added, but the item takes no inventory spot.
u can also abuse this to get a fully custom hero in ARS mode. to do this, u buy 2 heroes for same player (needs pool from ally at start), then buy 4 items, sell item in slot 1, get first ability, sell item in slot 2, get second ability...

focus pot
this potion resets the cd of all spells, and also the cd of ONE of your other focus potions, but if u have more than 2, u can use multiple of em in a row. too effective for donate in late game...

ulti claws glitch
theres a recipy of 3000 gold, that is equal to the ultimate claws. u need 3 claws +20 for this, but if u get a 4th and then buy the recipy, u get a second ulti claw. (i have absolutely no idea how u triggered this lmao)

sheep mode
start items spawning in mid when u repick sometimes

ctf mode
-kill [color] can also remove flag if the leaver is the owner, this disables u to return the flag to ur base...
recall amulet shud be disabled when carrying flag

codes
if more than half of ur kills are hero kills, codes shouldnt work

owl creep
i said this before, but u probably dont wanna nerf this...
it costs 175g only and provides vision and can see invis + has a nice ability...
increase the cost alot, or remove sight or remove invulnerable

multishot
not really a bug, but the tooltip displays wrong ammounts
when u set max targets to 1, there will be 2 bonus arrows already (0 will be infinate)
at lvl the tooltip says to give 2 bonus arrows but theres 3...

hotkeys..
can u make same hotkey for divine ability and altar divine???? its confusing

stargate/waygate ability
this can still be used on ability shops... so u can move all ur units up there when u donate for example

windwalk item
if u buy this for halpmeh and u die in corporeal form, it gets removed on respawn.... ennoying waste of gold

newts
slightly too strong i think for its price... reduce armor to 30-35 or increase price to match other creeps (450 or so) because its alot harder to kill than other creeps that costs more than this

heroes
nerf jaood and grim's stats

stomps
chaotic frost and war stomp are based on same skill... kinda ennoying u cant chose which one u cast, or they are used both at same time if u got enough mana
i think u can fix this by using the universal ability channel and editing its properties properly

new hero
make a hero called helekiller!!!!
lol just jk ^^

hmmm this is pretty much all i can think of for now ^^ if something comes to my mind, ile add it later =)

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/26-1442-1#25001

Message edited by 2DaYuDiE - Friday, 26-Aug-2011, 8:12 PM

xMoNsTeRRRDate: Friday, 26-Aug-2011, 7:20 PM | Message # 4
Zombie Pirate
Group: Banned Users
I think you shouldn't be able to recall when stunned by a frost tower.

this account is currently being shared by xmonsterrr and cyray. if i say something nice, its probably cyray so please disregard it.

SOUNDWAVESDate: Friday, 26-Aug-2011, 7:21 PM | Message # 5
Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/48-1506-1
About spells.

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/48-1378-1
About Tech

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/19-1548-1
About items.

ETC.
#Few Bugs
- Mana drain,
Sprit links,
Claw glitch,
wood glitch,
10 digit invaild codes,
,killing middle position by using -kill command can also kills flag circle in CTF mode
Mind raped hero can't use some of his ulti (yamato, doomguard and so on)

# tool tip miss match
- Hulk Tount, Interchange. - It saids Y but real hotkey is T

# Other Suggestion
- Let Level 2 charm can steal Rock golems.

- Increase rock golem skill CD 2 or 3 times more than now

- delete resistent skin from bear.

-Godzila?. w/e I think if this creep should have 50~ 75% spell reduction with 20sec haste time

-Owl creep. this creep should be used for mana flare. So please delete true sight from this creep.
sometimes its confusing with owl summon. Wish this creep skin has been changed to fairly dragon.
Give this creep much more hp like 550~850 point with 60~80% evasion and magic immunity(also resistance skin) but can be hitted by physical attack.
This creep cant attack units so give hide abilty at night or invisibilty while it doesnt cast mana flare.
price = 275~350 (make 2 bat rider can kill this creep)

- Wizzard, this creeps fog skill CD should be reduced or Increase Fog Channeling time.

- 50% spell reduction for wizzards and shammy.

- Nerf NEWT abolish magic. 700-> 350 to summon units. (Instead Buff doomguard DISPEL 200-> 400 and lv6 summon stone birds abolish magic)

- Reduce Nuke tower cost to 7.5k and Reduce reveal CD time (arcane tower too)

- Increase TOT build Time

- let amulet of recall can't recall stucked units. like captured by Ensnare or roots or lasso or web. But not stun.

- New 6vs6 mode (teaming with diagonal spot)

- Reduce requiring codes for heros and 33% or 25% chance for undead hero at every each stats.
25win = Gul'dan
50win = kid
75win = current 250win strength hero
100win = agilty bear
150win = medivh
200win = Naga
250win = Hulk
350win = Captain bond
450win = Blue Dragon
600win = 100% chance of hidden

Rest in Peace Rookies

Message edited by soundwave - Friday, 26-Aug-2011, 7:38 PM

AntyoneDate: Friday, 26-Aug-2011, 7:35 PM | Message # 6
Development Director
Quote (2DaYuDiE)
owl creep i said this before, but u probably dont wanna nerf this... it costs 175g only and provides vision and can see invis + has a nice ability... increase the cost alot, or remove sight or remove invulnerable

u can dispell it, right?..

2DaYuDiEDate: Friday, 26-Aug-2011, 7:44 PM | Message # 7
Ninja
yes u can.... but u use more gold than u paid for it if u havent got newt or so already.. getting dispell to kill a 175g unit is bs...

jonathan290Date: Friday, 26-Aug-2011, 7:49 PM | Message # 8
Hero
Quote (soundwave)
- Reduce requiring codes for heros and 33% or 25% chance for undead hero at every each stats.
25win = Gul'dan
50win = kid
75win = current 250win strength hero
100win = agilty bear
150win = medivh
200win = Naga
250win = Hulk
350win = Captain bond
450win = Blue Dragon
600win = 100% chance of hidden

actualy i liike that
so pubs get more chance to get secret heros
and they stop cryin evry time i get on
plus 1000 wins its ALOT
only full time players can get them

2DaYuDiEDate: Friday, 26-Aug-2011, 8:02 PM | Message # 9
Ninja
Quote (jonathan290)

plus 1000 wins its ALOT
only full time players can get them

nahhhhhhhh took me about 30 mins....

Bond009Date: Friday, 26-Aug-2011, 8:04 PM | Message # 10
Overall Site Owner
Quote (2DaYuDiE)
can u make same hotkey for divine ability and altar divine???? its confusing

this reminds me i wanted to make the fire bolt the same hotkey with ice towers and ToT its annoying..

Tell me if you all like this idea..

I was thinking of making a command thats like -control 'color' that will auto take full-control of your team mate in case you have a dumb ass pub that doesnt listen or talk English so you dont have to rage on them quite as much.
This will be offered to Donators and ppl with 500ish wins or more.. (i havent decided on the win amount fully just yet..it might be higher if i decide)
This will only work on players with less than 5 wins. (I assume players with more than 5 wins will be smart enough and cool enough to listen for team work and share control etc..)

I think this could be a cool thing and help over all game play and maybe even help the pub learn.. (it might make them mad at first but.. it could be for the best..) happy

2DaYuDiEDate: Friday, 26-Aug-2011, 8:15 PM | Message # 11
Ninja
hmmmmm would be cool in some situations... but idk if its fair to other players if u can always get controle over ur alies...
also, very few people can use this, so this wouldnt be that helpfull i think...

killerrangeDate: Friday, 26-Aug-2011, 8:17 PM | Message # 12
Zombie Pirate
Group: Users
Awards: 1
make it 10+ wins please smile and firestorm needs a buff - sounds link has what it needs, love you sound <3 you put so much time into your list. and love you too bond for putting so much time into this game, it really is a part of me now..

I'm here to help :D

Bond009Date: Friday, 26-Aug-2011, 8:18 PM | Message # 13
Overall Site Owner
if ppl dont like it they can just save 5 wins and not be retarded aka listen and talk back sometimes tongue but we'll see

2DaYuDiEDate: Friday, 26-Aug-2011, 8:51 PM | Message # 14
Ninja
hmm but would u be able to take their 200 gold too before mass then?

Bond009Date: Friday, 26-Aug-2011, 8:57 PM | Message # 15
Overall Site Owner
No it would only give you full shared unit control.. but as long as u have at least 1 competent pub u should have enough for scroll smile

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Idea Factory » I need all ideas that have already been said for v3.8 here (DO IT FOR THE 3.8)
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<