Saturday, 18-May-2024, 4:38 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

The tt of towers - Page 4 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Idea Factory » The tt of towers (specifically ToT)
The tt of towers
lspiderlDate: Monday, 28-Feb-2011, 11:03 PM | Message # 46
Site Manager
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
I honestly think that 90% of the complaints agianst tots are simply people mad that they lost to someone using one they dindst properly counter and NOT because of any realy imballance in ToT

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

CouDate: Tuesday, 01-Mar-2011, 0:16 AM | Message # 47
Head Administrator
Awards: 4
I think tots should be left alone IMO. Someone that spends 8 k on a tower will be behind someone who gets darks etc.

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

stoogeDate: Tuesday, 01-Mar-2011, 1:00 AM | Message # 48
★ Contributor ★ / Legacy Staff
Group: Investor
Awards: 5
No1's saying tots op...instead of trOllin read the comments...it's only imbalanced when u kill it using pangs or something...it than gets res with pet res so ur back to squar 1...n if u happen to have melee darks...than ur pretty much f@kd against tot...

PS: ATM there is no counter against tot...but penguins

If I tell you I am good, You will probably think I am boasting.
If I tell you I am bad, You will Know I am lying.

Message edited by stooge - Tuesday, 01-Mar-2011, 1:01 AM

Bond009Date: Tuesday, 01-Mar-2011, 1:36 AM | Message # 49
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
sfotg's works too to clear the units out and then alls u have to deal with is that tower plus all the gold u may have gotten from the killing units. but yea pengs is def best way to get it. Pengs rape thru darks also tho too so after u use it, if they had darks u'll probably be up around 9k again and then just ward of gods them to finish it off tongue

stoogeDate: Tuesday, 01-Mar-2011, 1:42 AM | Message # 50
yea but the thing is u use penguins to kill his darks and u wouldnt be able to get the tower...pengs need about 80% of their time to kill the tower and if he is smart enough to keep getting workers than u def wouldnt be able to kill it...and even if u did he'd just res it with pet lol and its all over again...

but yea so far only really effective counter to it is penguins...and dark dryads, with mass range upgrades( this will only work if he doesnt have darks as well)

LittleBDate: Tuesday, 01-Mar-2011, 9:58 AM | Message # 51
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
Ok i still dont know who censored is hahahaha

lspiderlDate: Tuesday, 01-Mar-2011, 4:21 PM | Message # 52
Site Manager
Quote (stooge)
No1's saying tots op...instead of trOllin read the comments...it's only imbalanced when u kill it using pangs or something...it than gets res with pet res so ur back to squar 1...n if u happen to have melee darks...than ur pretty much f@kd against tot...
PS: ATM there is no counter against tot...but penguins

but thats already being fixed

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Tuesday, 01-Mar-2011, 5:09 PM | Message # 53
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Somethings OP when it doesn't have 3 disadvantages or counters.

Very cost worthy tower, permanent freaking far sight, dispel, 1100 range (that's BAD ASS), stupid high armor and regeneration speed

Disadvantages: ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

Bond009Date: Tuesday, 01-Mar-2011, 5:12 PM | Message # 54
Overall Site Owner
only thing about it is your pouring 8k into making it a long game instead of dumping that 8k into something offensive to make it end. guess i could nerf its regen a little and make peasants more dependent on that job.

on 2nd thought theres not alot of need for more counters becuz pengs completely rape it. you go in with pengs rape all the heros and darks real quick then focus on that tower with them. Assuming you have a few darks in there with the pengs should be gg.
also if you need you can use the wizard creep to freeze all the bases and towers so they cant attack you..

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Tuesday, 01-Mar-2011, 5:18 PM | Message # 55
Robotic Ninja
Bro constant peasant push on tower, those penguins sometimes aren't enough.

Trust me because I have experience. And that replay as well :p.

We need a clean 100% 1 shotter counter not a 50/50 chance counter. Pengs are 14.5k and may sometimes not work? wtf is that?

It's like cancer you know we have a cure for it but it's just not very effective, and we need a better one.

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

AntyoneDate: Tuesday, 01-Mar-2011, 5:19 PM | Message # 56
Development Director
Group: Clan Members
no, even with no peasants at all to repair tot, it takes pengs 1/2 time before they disappear or so.

stoogeDate: Tuesday, 01-Mar-2011, 9:02 PM | Message # 57
penguins will need to attack the tower straight away and use most of the time on the tower to kill it...and if he getting peasants well sometimes the penguins dont cut it...but even if it did, the tower costs 8k where is penguins cost 14.5k so thats not really a balanced counter, also if u try to use ur penguins to kill his units for extra gold lol u'll definately wont kill the tower than...

lolbladeDate: Tuesday, 01-Mar-2011, 10:41 PM | Message # 58
Pirate
Awards: 0
learn to use ur pengs right... if he gets peasants take 1-2 pengs to kill them fast

sig in construction

lspiderlDate: Tuesday, 01-Mar-2011, 11:17 PM | Message # 59
Site Manager
honestly stop crying if you dont know how to counter tot thats your own fault ive always found tot overly weak in chf

Bond009Date: Tuesday, 01-Mar-2011, 11:26 PM | Message # 60
Overall Site Owner
yeah a lot of ppl seem to think the tower is a bit weak also even fallen wants me to buff the tower lol. idk if it really needs a buff but also prob doesnt need a nerf either

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Idea Factory » The tt of towers (specifically ToT)
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<