Sunday, 05-May-2024, 11:20 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

njag hehe litel failure - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Game Strategy » njag hehe litel failure (xd)
njag hehe litel failure
yanDate: Sunday, 28-Aug-2011, 2:56 PM | Message # 1
Ghoul
Group: Users
Awards: 0
i was t1 with njag and cyray7
he told cyray was hes friend then he swaped him when sound joind.
then sound got swaped back to t2 and i went there for not stacked teams cuse
me njag and soun aginst pubs its pretty stacked
so njag told me anooob and kicked me out of hpmm cuse i didnt want stacked teams hehe he XP

Pyo-LizZoODate: Sunday, 28-Aug-2011, 3:11 PM | Message # 2
Hero
the society !

pew pew - hele killer style

Message edited by Pyo-LizZoO - Sunday, 28-Aug-2011, 3:12 PM

NjagDate: Sunday, 28-Aug-2011, 3:51 PM | Message # 3
Hero
Group: Investor
Awards: 2
Quote (yan)
i was t1 with njag and cyray7
he told cyray was hes friend then he swaped him when sound joind.
then sound got swaped back to t2 and i went there for not stacked teams cuse
me njag and soun aginst pubs its pretty stacked
so njag told me anooob and kicked me out of hpmm cuse i didnt want stacked teams hehe he XP

1st off your a fucking lair and you know it. I was t1 with sound cause he is a freind of mine , all of a sudden you swap sound to your team. I clearly told you that I was not ok with that. I swaped him back thn you swaped him back. I told you again that sound was with me and to not fucking swap him. You did it again and again etc..etc... then you waited for the coundtdown to start my forcestarting it and yo swapped sound to your team while I was typing and could not sop the cntdown. I told you I was going to talk to Bond about kicking you from the clan or at least removing your admin privealges I left the game and went to the channel, you followed and me started daring me to kick you saying that you didn't give a fuck.

Ohh and btw I screen shotted you daring me to kick you. Now just stfu and man up to the fact that you abused. Bitch

I make custom sigs for free / if you are a friend. Gimme a shoutout and i 'll hook you up.

Legal_lifeDate: Sunday, 28-Aug-2011, 3:57 PM | Message # 4
Zombie Pirate
Let's just ask sound?

NjagDate: Sunday, 28-Aug-2011, 3:59 PM | Message # 5
Hero
Quote (Legal_life)
Let's just ask sound?

sure let's ask him. I am down with that.

I make custom sigs for free / if you are a friend. Gimme a shoutout and i 'll hook you up.

2DaYuDiEDate: Sunday, 28-Aug-2011, 4:02 PM | Message # 6
Ninja
Group: Clan Members
troloolololol more flame threads, thanks guys, these always get funny =)

a_chinese_kidDate: Sunday, 28-Aug-2011, 4:07 PM | Message # 7
Robotic Ninja
lol njag kicks everyone.... njag if someone doesn't want to play on your team
Quote (Njag)
just stfu and man up to the fact

you kicked wilz then reinvited him but he declined lawl njag you are pulling the clan apart haha

LittleBDate: Sunday, 28-Aug-2011, 4:07 PM | Message # 8
Robotic Ninja
Quote (Njag)
1st off your a fucking lair and you know it. I was t1 with sound cause he is a freind of mine , all of a sudden you swap sound to your team. I clearly told you that I was not ok with that. I swaped him back thn you swaped him back. I told you again that sound was with me and to not fucking swap him. You did it again and again etc..etc... then you waited for the coundtdown to start my forcestarting it and yo swapped sound to your team while I was typing and could not sop the cntdown. I told you I was going to talk to Bond about kicking you from the clan or at least removing your admin privealges I left the game and went to the channel, you followed and me started daring me to kick you saying that you didn't give a fuck.

Ohh and btw I screen shotted you daring me to kick you. Now just stfu and man up to the fact that you abused. Bitch

i was there

im a witness

your lieing

NjagDate: Sunday, 28-Aug-2011, 4:11 PM | Message # 9
Hero
Quote (LittleB)
i was there

im a witness

your lieing

puusy you weren't there you fucking liar.
Quote (a_chinese_kid)
you kicked wilz then reinvited him but he declined lawl njag you are pulling the clan apart haha

I had a legitmate excuse to kick the faggot.

You want me sham position lmk

LittleBDate: Sunday, 28-Aug-2011, 4:12 PM | Message # 10
Robotic Ninja
Quote (Njag)
puusy you weren't there you fucking liar.

i got screen shots

Pyo-LizZoODate: Sunday, 28-Aug-2011, 4:18 PM | Message # 11
Hero
Quote (LittleB)
i got screen shots

^damn it sherlock q.e.d

pew pew - hele killer style

Message edited by Pyo-LizZoO - Sunday, 28-Aug-2011, 4:18 PM

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Sunday, 28-Aug-2011, 4:32 PM | Message # 12
Zombie Pirate
Quote (Njag)

well first njag. ur one to be talking about abuse. 2nd i was in this game. u had held cyray and got mad when i swapped him with player 5.(idk who so dont ask) sound joined and u immediately swapped to team. sound complained i did and so did owl. u left because u were guna lose to sound. plz stfu because ur in the wrong here.

a_chinese_kidDate: Sunday, 28-Aug-2011, 4:55 PM | Message # 13
Robotic Ninja
lol njag never plays without stacked team and literally no one plays with him cause he has no respect. one game i joined and it was a full house and 2 hpmms were on njags team and they both didn't want to be on his team so they swapped down with me at last second cause they didn't want njag to get pissed for not having a stacked team and they didn't want to be kicked haha.

njag you need to realize you're not really a shaman... have you done one thing as shaman that has helped the clan or hasn't been undone by the other shamans?

xMoNsTeRRRDate: Sunday, 28-Aug-2011, 5:13 PM | Message # 14
Zombie Pirate
Group: Banned Users
its funny to watch pubs fight 8)

this account is currently being shared by xmonsterrr and cyray. if i say something nice, its probably cyray so please disregard it.

Message edited by xMoNsTeRRR - Sunday, 28-Aug-2011, 5:13 PM

LittleBDate: Sunday, 28-Aug-2011, 5:24 PM | Message # 15
Robotic Ninja
Quote (Pyo-LizZoO)
^damn it sherlock q.e.d

wunluv? <3 i solved the imported noob mystery, i solved the tangerine abuser mystery, i solved the bio assault mystery, and now this 8)

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Game Strategy » njag hehe litel failure (xd)
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<