Monday, 06-May-2024, 3:59 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

njag hehe litel failure - Page 2 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Game Strategy » njag hehe litel failure (xd)
njag hehe litel failure
CouDate: Sunday, 28-Aug-2011, 6:44 PM | Message # 16
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
Lol lil b, you didnt solve the imported mystery. you kept spamming post and threads saying weedisgood was imported lol. lizz was the first to catch on x

As for jag, you guys need evidence. You'd think there'd be a screenshot within the first few replies.

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

a_chinese_kidDate: Sunday, 28-Aug-2011, 6:54 PM | Message # 17
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
yea I've heard screen shots like 5 times and I've seen no screenshots so........ thats where we are in this "case"

SOUNDWAVESDate: Sunday, 28-Aug-2011, 7:05 PM | Message # 18
Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
This is damm Childish.

I joined game and was on t2. there were jaguar and whiteowl and one pub were in t1. there were killerbean on t4. I can't remember others but most were nonamed pub.
and Jaguar swapped me to t1. I am fine with this. Cuz I played a lot of games with jaguar. though we lost most of games :/
same as owl.
But someone swapped me back to t2 by whispering bot. IDC whoever team was.
so jaguar swapped me to t1 again.
this situation keep repeated and owl moved to t2 and swapped me to t2 too. I felt annoying so I said F word and just go. And then game started but I left before mass.
That was very big excuse to ppls who waited long for just one game.
If owl didnt wanted stacked then he should moved to t3.
w/e I have no idea.

Rest in Peace Rookies

jonathan290Date: Sunday, 28-Aug-2011, 7:30 PM | Message # 19
Hero
lol Just post the F*cking screnshoots

MIXTUREDate: Sunday, 28-Aug-2011, 8:06 PM | Message # 20
Noob
Group: New Users
CAUSE WHITEOWL CANT PLAY WITHOUT A STACK TEAM.

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Monday, 29-Aug-2011, 0:57 AM | Message # 21
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Awards: 3
Naw don't use the screenshots, they aren't mean't for evidence !!

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

Message edited by Cheesy-Gordia - Monday, 29-Aug-2011, 1:02 AM

yanDate: Monday, 29-Aug-2011, 2:58 AM | Message # 22
Ghoul
fucking lier i was t1 with you and cyray you told me cyray is your friend sound joined and you fucking swaped him with cyray and you talking on friends ?? yuiu just wanted a noobiw stacked game

Added (2011-08-29, 3:58 Am)
---------------------------------------------
l.o.l sound cyray was teal he is not pub

Alex[STAR]Date: Monday, 29-Aug-2011, 3:43 AM | Message # 23
User
Awards: 4
Quote (Njag)

I had a legitmate excuse to kick the faggot.

You want me sham position lmk

STOP swearing. Read the rules before posting or I'll stop you posting at all

LittleBDate: Monday, 29-Aug-2011, 6:32 AM | Message # 24
Robotic Ninja
Quote (Imported_N00b)
Lol lil b, you didnt solve the imported mystery. you kept spamming post and threads saying weedisgood was imported lol. lizz was the first to catch on x

As for jag, you guys need evidence. You'd think there'd be a screenshot within the fi

my 2nd guess was u without anybody telling me and u know that very well ;D

a_chinese_kidDate: Monday, 29-Aug-2011, 8:16 AM | Message # 25
Robotic Ninja
BLEEP THE RULES ALEX YOU HEARD ME BLEEP EM!

lol crayons my favorite i love him <3

xMoNsTeRRRDate: Monday, 29-Aug-2011, 8:58 AM | Message # 26
Zombie Pirate
Group: Banned Users
This just shows bonds lack of judgement smile

this account is currently being shared by xmonsterrr and cyray. if i say something nice, its probably cyray so please disregard it.

elcazadorbluDate: Monday, 29-Aug-2011, 9:18 AM | Message # 27
Noob
i was there and i can say that njaguar is a lier, he was on t1 and began to swap sound to his team (showing us how much does he like sucking sounds dick...), but the most interesting point, he is a noob crier, i fucking raped him on a previous game started to calling me bitch, i didnt care too much, but when i joined to the next game, he began to kicking me all the time, so i had to join with alternative acc njagua if u are reading this SUCK MY DICK (and after go and ask sound to cum in your face, im pretty sure that u will like it)

cyrawrDate: Monday, 29-Aug-2011, 11:41 AM | Message # 28
Archer
Group: Banned Users
hiiiiiiiiii everyone crayon here this is my first post so sorryy if i mess anything upp xD. i was there too (im the "pub" that sound referred to :p) on team bond009 but i think i ended up getting swapped to team 2. Anyway pretty much what happenedd was that killerbeans stacked up his team (team three) with good players and then njag was like "LOL u noob!! u always stack up ur team" but then njag swapped sound and whiteowl to his team and i was like "ur doing the same thing that you just criticized KB for, so hypocritical!!! ur team is just as stacked" which is finee like idc if you want to stack up your team i mean ive done the same thing b4 but dont get mad if other people do it tooo then <3

and then killer beans started whispering the bot and secretly swapping sound to t2 i think to annoy njag or to unstack the teams, and then in response njag would swap sound back to team one. and sound would go back and forth and back and forth again from team one to team 2, until finally someone !start forced the game and then sound left

throughout this whole process njag and yan and kb were yelling at eachother and calling eachother names...

maybe thats helpful idkk lol i just wanted to say my side of the storyy, i dont c why anyone should be banned for this though

p.s. njaguar isnt my friend i barely know him... -.-
p.p.s chinese kids avatar makes me lol biggrin
p.p.p.s a huge reason why i like coming on warcraft is because it doesnt have all the drama that real life has...can't we all be friends? :\ lol

Message edited by cyrawr - Monday, 29-Aug-2011, 3:19 PM

a_chinese_kidDate: Monday, 29-Aug-2011, 2:49 PM | Message # 29
Robotic Ninja
CRAYON <3 <3 haha i posted on your reputation and then i looked at it and trixx posted the same thing!

NjagDate: Monday, 29-Aug-2011, 3:16 PM | Message # 30
Hero
Group: Investor
Awards: 2
Quote (xMoNsTeRRR)
as there and i can say that njaguar is a lier, he was on t1 and began to swap sound to his team (showing us how much does he like sucking sounds dick...), but the most interesting point, he is a noob crier, i fucking raped him on a previous game started to calling me bitch, i didnt care too much, but when i joined to the next game, he began to kicking me all the time, so i had to join with alternative acc njagua if u are reading this SUCK MY DICK (and after go and ask sound to cum in your face, im pretty sure that u will like it)

Alex wtf you make me sick

I curse like 2 times and you threaten to bann me on the forums but you aloow ppl. to talk to me like this LMAO

whatever hommie

I make custom sigs for free / if you are a friend. Gimme a shoutout and i 'll hook you up.

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Game Strategy » njag hehe litel failure (xd)
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<