Monday, 06-May-2024, 1:08 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

njag hehe litel failure - Page 3 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Game Strategy » njag hehe litel failure (xd)
njag hehe litel failure
a_chinese_kidDate: Monday, 29-Aug-2011, 3:25 PM | Message # 31
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
he probably hasn't been on lately calm the hell down and njag you need to admit to your mistake.....

Bond009Date: Monday, 29-Aug-2011, 3:35 PM | Message # 32
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
Quote (xMoNsTeRRR)
This just shows bonds lack of judgement

If anything would show my lack of judgement it would be me giving u sham and admin in clan CHF wink

as for the situation sound is not a guy that spreads lies for no reason so i will take his word for it.. and it also matches up very close with cyrawr's story of how it happened.

Ill agree with cyrawr that is doesnt need a admin remove but mature up admins.. dont just go swap happy becuz u can ask first if the ppl want to be swapped. using the swap command isnt abuse but when u just swap everyone around how u want it without taking others into consideration is.. remember half the reason u have admin is to help with the bot and accommodate the pubs.

Quote (Arctty)
Nothing is more serious than abusing admin

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Monday, 29-Aug-2011, 3:42 PM | Message # 33
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
The thing is my team doesn't abuse for shit unlike njag.

Theres 5000000000 threads of njag abuse after he has shaman and you say we have lack of judgement? How many times have you warned njag? K now how many times has he listened?

Ya after 4000000000000000000000000000000 threads and no action uhhhhhhmmmm what did xmonsterrr say?

Quote (xmonsterrr)
This just shows bonds lack of judgement

Nobody likes pricks as shamans.

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

a_chinese_kidDate: Monday, 29-Aug-2011, 3:43 PM | Message # 34
Robotic Ninja
!mute bond009 I've heard enough of this shit!

Bond009Date: Monday, 29-Aug-2011, 3:51 PM | Message # 35
Overall Site Owner
didnt say anything about you cheesy, although you do make some points.

difference is ppl inspect njag with a magnify glass all the time and even sometimes do things to antagonize him to make him do stuff like that, no one does that to anyone else really.. what njag did swapping sound with him to even out t3 is no different from anyone else doing that..everyones done that at some point.

a_chinese_kidDate: Monday, 29-Aug-2011, 3:52 PM | Message # 36
Robotic Ninja
lol
Quote (Bond009)
no one does that to anyone else

cept wilz......

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Monday, 29-Aug-2011, 4:00 PM | Message # 37
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
You do not swap out and wreck a team when they are already planned out to piss them off and be a cunt. (Unless they want to make it fair than go ahead)

That is abuse. If you can't face the dam team just leave, you don't have to ruin that lobby to try and prove a pointless point.

Stacked teams will always happen, not for an easy win but because people wanna play with friends (in bonds case family and gf? xD)

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

Message edited by Cheesy-Gordia - Monday, 29-Aug-2011, 4:03 PM

Bond009Date: Monday, 29-Aug-2011, 4:23 PM | Message # 38
Overall Site Owner
exactly.. all the talk about admins stacking.. i mean everyone stacks. the first ppl in the bot free to move around stack teams with ppl they like/know, only difference is admins can do it when all the slots are full too. but its a dick move to break up teams whether it be pubs or admin friends, better off just doing !sp

a_chinese_kidDate: Monday, 29-Aug-2011, 4:55 PM | Message # 39
Robotic Ninja
its trixx not eli buddy boi. and i think put together they could beat bond

cyrawrDate: Monday, 29-Aug-2011, 5:08 PM | Message # 40
Archer
Group: Banned Users

TrixxareforkidsDate: Monday, 29-Aug-2011, 5:40 PM | Message # 41
Zombie Pirate
Group: Investor
Quote (MASTA_K1LLA)
Trix and eli are of same skill level, so its w.e

Wohh Bradley don't get carried away, I'm quite sure Eli isn't better than you. Just looking out for your rep bud.

"being admin on a forum is NOT a super power" - lSpiderl

"CHF BECAMED SUCK S" - yan

"CHF has been my childhood. It actually defined lots of my childhood." - RosarioVampireZ

xMoNsTeRRRDate: Monday, 29-Aug-2011, 5:40 PM | Message # 42
Zombie Pirate
Group: Banned Users
Quote (Bond009)
If anything would show my lack of judgement it would be me giving u sham and admin in clan CHF

I would agree but for some reason I really wanna make CHF a good clan o.O

but nah making njag shammy was pretty bad no matter how much $$$ you got.

this account is currently being shared by xmonsterrr and cyray. if i say something nice, its probably cyray so please disregard it.

NjagDate: Monday, 29-Aug-2011, 8:59 PM | Message # 43
Hero
Group: Investor
Awards: 2
All you guys do is QQ. I am pretty sure xmonsterrrr that you made a fucking spoofer account of mine just to fuck me up with shit. I didn't abuse in this case whiteowl did and beans does it all the time to me. You guys are just out to get me, like wtf grow up. As to masta we were freinds at one point and that's why I "used" to swap you to my team. Not to mention you can be one cocky bastard when I vs you. So that's why "sometimes" I chose to just leave. Say what you want but everything I do is legitimate.

I make custom sigs for free / if you are a friend. Gimme a shoutout and i 'll hook you up.

a_chinese_kidDate: Monday, 29-Aug-2011, 9:54 PM | Message # 44
Robotic Ninja
Quote (Njag)
like wtf grow up

I'm sorry but i don't like when any adults playing warcraft 3 ever tell me that......

atleast im not 30+ and playing video game (sorry it just had to come out) but njag i do realize everyone trys to find flaws about you but seriously sometimes you stack which isn't wrong frankly i don't see the point in this thread other then the fact all of you were swapping each other so anyone involved pretty much "abused". and beans you whisper swap ALOT you are always /f m !swap 1 2 lol. guys we really need to get off njags case really most of the time its in return to the shit you do to him. sure he hasn't exactly earned our respect but bond has our respect so we should just trust him...

anyway njag good luck and same with the rest of you
Quote (Njag)
cocky bastards

CouDate: Monday, 29-Aug-2011, 10:12 PM | Message # 45
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
Agreed chinese, we should trust Bond. Does not the American 20 dollar bill say "In Bond we trust?"

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Game Strategy » njag hehe litel failure (xd)
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<