Saturday, 04-May-2024, 4:58 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Fallen's best strat (how to counter) - Page 6 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Game Strategy » Fallen's best strat (how to counter)
Fallen's best strat (how to counter)
CouDate: Thursday, 24-Feb-2011, 8:15 AM | Message # 76
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
lol cute ^

ya, Fallens noob. Maphack, like wtf? He needs skill. He got raped badly biggrin

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

Message edited by Imported_N00b - Thursday, 24-Feb-2011, 8:17 AM

lspiderlDate: Thursday, 24-Feb-2011, 11:23 AM | Message # 77
Site Manager
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
Quote (BikiniandPunani)
was a compliement!! and me and K1lla are on 2 different lvls... not gona boast bout myself but he hasnt beaten me once when i faced him! u can ask him urself! but again i resepct him, and his game, he is a good player!!

masta is easy tob eat realy

he has one major weakness
his ego/temper if you get him mad and trash talking he will be seriously distracted and play no where near his best lol and as long as u have a solid team u cna roll him when he does this .....

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

BikiniandPunaniDate: Thursday, 24-Feb-2011, 4:57 PM | Message # 78
Grunt
Group: Users
Awards: 0
where is my signature???????

Added (2011-02-24, 10:57 PM)
---------------------------------------------
nvm it came back.... lol
-hey spider he is cocky we ALL know this, however when he is on top of his game, he is hard to beat! he also quits early, and me and him had a talk about that! for instance if he gets 2 lvl below someone after mass he will simply kill his own base or leave! that being said he does that when he has complete rookie mates! no matter how u look at it bro, he is still in my top 10 players list for sure!

ps. Hash is not!.... and from what i see ur interested in someone huh?? kk who is that? hato? LOL

lolbladeDate: Thursday, 24-Feb-2011, 6:20 PM | Message # 79
Pirate
also use explosion on them with the second person. that should take care of the golems. Hope that you have enough micro management to trap all the golems in one place
i luv that strat. i used it to kill darks and.
ITS MY PERSONAL NUKE TOWER biggrin

Added (2011-02-25, 0:20 Am)
so many people.. is he that good. i srly haven't played him

sig in construction

HashDate: Friday, 25-Feb-2011, 12:14 PM | Message # 80
Pirate
I am glad that there is someone out there who actually uses that strategy. I personally never used it because I didn't have a chance. I was just thinking about the possibilities to take out heavy units and that strategy just comes to my mind. I have never seen it in game yet though sad As for TheFallenOne's topic. We've played against them and we won with a strategy that we played for the secoond time. Maybe we get lucky, or maybe his reputation is overly exagerated tongue

LittleBDate: Friday, 25-Feb-2011, 4:05 PM | Message # 81
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Bikiini and Hash, plz accept my apoliges if i am wrong, but Hash, i think bikini is lieing. surprised
Dont you remember what he said to u at the chf tourny thread...I think its all just a trick to get u all happy then he lets u down, and u go downer than anybody can imagine... Trust me, ik...So changing subject, STOOGE give the lady privacy, even if it is talk she is intrested, keep out of her life dude happy

BikiniandPunaniDate: Friday, 25-Feb-2011, 4:26 PM | Message # 82
Grunt
lmfao... who is this rookie???? and just a piece of mind to u kid, try not creeping on other business and mind ur own!

Added (2011-02-25, 10:25 PM)
btw pyp... when are u on? id like to play some chf with u! we played one and u werent that bad, but still bout same lvl as hash!!

Added (2011-02-25, 10:26 PM)
pyo*

HashDate: Friday, 25-Feb-2011, 4:51 PM | Message # 83
Pirate
Thank you LittleB for the warning. I will keep that in mind smile And Mr. BikiniandPunani, please don't be rude to people. I am pretty sure that LittleB is not a rookie considering that he can be in here hanging out with the pros like you. Unlike me who gets lucky to be in here, I am sure that everyone else deserve their respect. Also Pyo can beat you considering that she is way, way , way better than me with a lot more micro and macro-management than me. You may regret for talking down on her tongue

BikiniandPunaniDate: Friday, 25-Feb-2011, 5:55 PM | Message # 84
Grunt
lol what???? when did i talk down at her? u just think so low of urself that i i say she plays like u, u automatically think that she is bad! That aint good hash! I will not let u insult urself like that... besides lets be honest here, everyone knows that i love Pyo! she is my Lizza! smile

stoogeDate: Friday, 25-Feb-2011, 9:04 PM | Message # 85
★ Contributor ★ / Legacy Staff
Group: Investor
Awards: 5
lol@ these threads now...littleb plz go talk to ppl on ur own level...cough lolblade cough...n dont tell me how or what to talk abt...with jade or any1 else for that matter....

keep ur little sword to urself dude.

If I tell you I am good, You will probably think I am boasting.
If I tell you I am bad, You will Know I am lying.

HashDate: Friday, 25-Feb-2011, 9:17 PM | Message # 86
Pirate
To Bikini: No, you are the one who always call me a rookie and a noob. I accept that fact, so when you said that Lizz is bout my level implying that she is also a rookie tongue And for you Mr Stooge. one word: wow. I never knew that you could be that mean. Now you make me cry cry Why do you have to be so aggressive with people? They have their right to voice their thinking. Oh wait, you were mean to me once and called me a noob too tongue I admit, I was and still am. BTW, what make you be so nice to me Stooge?

stoogeDate: Friday, 25-Feb-2011, 9:25 PM | Message # 87
lol i dont mind ppl talking about what they're thinking...but u dont see me telling ppl how to talk or what to say or when 2 ppl are talking just barge into their conversation and tell 1 of them to give the other1 their "privacy" lol....i mean if u were uncomfortable with me asking or saying anything to u, u wouldve told me, i dont need a third no name coming in here telling me shit :p...
and im nice to u cuz u listen ingame and do ur best and try to improve, which i think u have improved alot...and that i like u, cuz ur nice...

PS: im heading to work so i'll see u in about an hour or so in wc3????

Message edited by stooge - Friday, 25-Feb-2011, 9:26 PM

HashDate: Friday, 25-Feb-2011, 9:30 PM | Message # 88
Pirate
Ohhh, I can't be on WC#. I am at Helen's place. I probably will sleep at her place tonight. So no wc3 for me cry

stoogeDate: Friday, 25-Feb-2011, 9:43 PM | Message # 89
dang lol...oh well proli see u here on forum and we can play wc3 2molo tongue

BikiniandPunaniDate: Friday, 25-Feb-2011, 9:58 PM | Message # 90
Grunt
amen to stooge comments!... his my boii now!... no one can tel me how to talk to anyone else! so that lil rookie can put his tongue to where it belongs! and u are a rookie, but the reason i talk to u still is cuz ur nice and u cry almost all the time! and just to clearify here i played with pyo once and she wasnt bad... unlike someone here... i aint gona point any fingers or thumbs, but U!!!!!

@stooge... dude u have the luckiest job in the planet! ur suck a ho man... i love that comment "im off to work so get online to play wc3".... u said that cuz u knew i was gona read it didnt u!!! dry

ohh i almost forgot to say somthing to my babe hash! ................................... here it goes ... cry

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Game Strategy » Fallen's best strat (how to counter)
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<