Saturday, 04-May-2024, 0:16 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Fallen's best strat (how to counter) - Page 7 - Forum

• Page 7 of 7
  • «
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Game Strategy » Fallen's best strat (how to counter)
Fallen's best strat (how to counter)
stoogeDate: Friday, 25-Feb-2011, 10:40 PM | Message # 91
★ Contributor ★ / Legacy Staff
Group: Investor
Awards: 5
lol biki i know ur envious of my job well pretty much every1 is tongue
and thats y i like to post comments like that....

If I tell you I am good, You will probably think I am boasting.
If I tell you I am bad, You will Know I am lying.

lspiderlDate: Friday, 25-Feb-2011, 10:40 PM | Message # 92
Site Manager
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
Quote (BikiniandPunani)
-hey spider he is cocky we ALL know this, however when he is on top of his game, he is hard to beat! he also quits early, and me and him had a talk about that! for instance if he gets 2 lvl below someone after mass he will simply kill his own base or leave! that being said he does that when he has complete rookie mates! no matter how u look at it bro, he is still in my top 10 players list for sure!

i totaly agree when he is good he's GOOD but its easy too easy to throw him off his game

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

HashDate: Friday, 25-Feb-2011, 10:55 PM | Message # 93
Pirate
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Ohh please don't cry. I didn't mean to offend you in any way Bikini. Sorry if you feel like I was mean to you. See! You are calling me noob and rookie again. So when you said that Lizz is about as good as I am, you are also calling her a noob! Tsk, tsk, shame on you Bikini. Shame on you tongue

Master-HeroDate: Saturday, 26-Feb-2011, 4:27 AM | Message # 94
Legacy Staff
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 2
Ermmmm guys, back to the real subject please happy

Inactive mod.

BikiniandPunaniDate: Saturday, 26-Feb-2011, 4:58 AM | Message # 95
Grunt
u have offended me deeply... it seems as tho u wore sharp knifes on ur fingers and delved into my heart took it out and held it for a couple seconds before u dropped it on the ground cuz u slipped on a banana!... I once showed emotion with that heart and it was pumping sexy things into my veins and now... its on the ground being eaten my surrounding mice! thanks for doin that...

@stooge... LOL

@spider... true but again bud u have to understand that he didnt play with other so called "good players" which i think are all rookies... but again at least they speak English and pool at mass! that made him lose some games!

@master... why u gotta come and be hatin on the fact that Biggie Bik is gettin some punani??... I make girls get jiggy with Mr. Biggie!!!

NoBrainDate: Saturday, 26-Feb-2011, 5:05 AM | Message # 96
Hero
Awards: 1
Btw, Liz is really good. Maybe better than you ? tongue

je l'ai rêvé si fort... que les draps s'en souviennent..

LittleBDate: Saturday, 26-Feb-2011, 10:33 AM | Message # 97
Robotic Ninja
Wow...

HashDate: Saturday, 26-Feb-2011, 12:19 PM | Message # 98
Pirate
OMG! Is that what you think of me? Am I that cruel witch that everyone fear? Come on Bikini, be nice for once.

But Back to the topic I think that my strat mew, D&D and Explosion will work fine on TheFallenOne's strat! devil

LittleBDate: Saturday, 26-Feb-2011, 12:59 PM | Message # 99
Robotic Ninja
Ik that was probaly sarcastic, but i dont fear you tbh i find u very sweet happy

BikiniandPunaniDate: Saturday, 26-Feb-2011, 4:35 PM | Message # 100
Grunt
LMFAO brain... i make all u rookies cry after the game, play me then talk!... besides why em i even talking to u, u dont even have a brain! (ps. u Spanish?)

just wanting to say this... who are u littleB? u have some kind of a crush on Hash and u comin down here tryin to talk like ur a gentleman... lol pitiful buddy! didnt u learn ur lesson from Stooge's comments? just look at urself in the mirror, or better yet just look at my display pic, both would show the same thing!

As to Hash, listen sweety u never get when im serious and when im joking do u? like come on obviously i was joking on my last comment! deep deep deep deeeeep down at the verrryyyy bottom of my heart I do love u, ur a good teammate to have! matter of fact how u getting on today? ill teach u some Bik terror! U asked me before u help u learn and im a very dedicated human being lol so ill do that for u! (ps. thanks for removing my sweet name off ur friends list)!

And stooge, let me know when ur on today, i wanna check a strat with u cuz i know one fo ur builds!

lolbladeDate: Saturday, 26-Feb-2011, 4:42 PM | Message # 101
Pirate
lol so totally off topic

sig in construction

HashDate: Saturday, 26-Feb-2011, 4:43 PM | Message # 102
Pirate
cry You are the one removing me from your friends' list. I still have you in my friends list. I meant to ask you about that. Why did you remove me? cry cry cry cry cry You made me sad. And please stop picking on Bryan. I am sure that he does not have any feelings toward me, so please don't say those things. tongue

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Saturday, 26-Feb-2011, 4:58 PM | Message # 103
Robotic Ninja
Awards: 3
Closed

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Game Strategy » Fallen's best strat (how to counter)
  • Page 7 of 7
  • «
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501