Saturday, 04-May-2024, 9:59 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Fallen's best strat (how to counter) - Page 5 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Game Strategy » Fallen's best strat (how to counter)
Fallen's best strat (how to counter)
HashDate: Wednesday, 23-Feb-2011, 4:50 PM | Message # 61
Pirate
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Heal wave can't heal them that fast espercially with explosion which take out % of their original HP. Use potion of focus to cast 2 explosion if needed smile

AntyoneDate: Wednesday, 23-Feb-2011, 5:11 PM | Message # 62
Development Director
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 3
1.5k is kind of a lot tbh just to kill golems.

HashDate: Wednesday, 23-Feb-2011, 5:44 PM | Message # 63
Pirate
It is true, so to avoid the need to buy potion of focus, the third person should get explosion as well. Problem solved tongue Besides, youo can also get rats to silence the heroes. That way no healing wave.

Bond009Date: Wednesday, 23-Feb-2011, 7:08 PM | Message # 64
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
but think about it if your taking out at least 3 golems at a time that is also 1.5k

AntyoneDate: Wednesday, 23-Feb-2011, 7:24 PM | Message # 65
Development Director
Group: Clan Members
most of the time u find yourself missing gold and by the time u destroy their 3 golems, they probably have enough for another 3 you know : p

HashDate: Wednesday, 23-Feb-2011, 9:25 PM | Message # 66
Pirate
Wow, if that was Anty, I surely do want him for myself. He's so cute. rolleyes LOL

Added (2011-02-24, 3:25 Am)
---------------------------------------------
Well, you only need 2 mew, 1 rats and Death and Decay + 2 explosion. the cost isn't that much really! After mass, you should have at least 1K gold for each player. Try the strategy out and see what would happen tongue

BikiniandPunaniDate: Wednesday, 23-Feb-2011, 11:18 PM | Message # 67
Grunt
kk i read this and lol at some of the suggestions, including urs hash!

what u do is simple... try what I did! I made my rookie teammate get druids and i did too, yellow was a comeplete rookie (worse than hash) so he didnt even talk the whole game. The game was ssd, cuz fallen put ssd! this sorta came handy, idk if it will work when its not ssd! so what happened he has bout 5golems if im not mistakin after like 10 min... i has lvl 2 ulti (aka druids) and so did my rookie teamate oj! so i told him to come with me and use the druids to kill the golems! and guess what having more than 12 druids rapes... we got rid of 4 golems and zepp that he tried hiding the golems in. The healing wave hero was tornadod by me so he couldnt heal!! i told rookie yellow to get druids as well at the start of game, and obviously he didnt cuz he is a rookie and got earthquake! NEVERTHELESS this came in handy later and ill say how! if he had gotten druids tho in lvl 3 druids u can basekill, arcane kill, do anything u want including rape his golems and zepp and heros, cuz there is like 6 druids times 3 is like... like... a big number of druids! but anyhow we killed all his golems but at the same time they were teching... once i strated to tech to catch up, what do i see??? "u have recived 2300 gold form rookie yellow for leaving"! not gona lie it was lot of gold cuz of ssd, so i got one arcane! long story short we lost tongue but again cuz i was with rookies and a leaver and they didnt pool or anything... but my point here is that u can kill his strategy with simply getting all ut membors to get druids as ulti!... trust me do it and ul c how well it works! but needless to say, u need to be sorta pro at using them so u can kill as much units and stuff as u possibly can!...

ps. the earthquake came in handy cuz he used it on their base which slowed down the units including the golems! and also game us time as they had to get peasnt to rebuild! ...
I think i have that game saved in my replays, i might as well get it loaded up here so u guys can learn that my druids can simply rape players!

on a side note... LOL at "Heal wave can't heal them that fast espercially with explosion which take out % of their original HP. Use potion of focus to cast 2 explosion if needed" -Hash .... Gj girl!

Added (2011-02-24, 5:18 Am)
---------------------------------------------
just to add something... cheesy is right he gets golems fast u need to be able to kill them off fast too... once u get lvl 3 druids this is easy... like i said if u have 3 players all with druids at lvl 3 (ssd case) then its gg for them cuz u can also basekill... idk if it will work without ssd! maybe ill give that a try!

ps. what program do i need to load replays up here?

HashDate: Wednesday, 23-Feb-2011, 11:28 PM | Message # 68
Pirate
So harsh!!!

I don't even know if you complimeted me or making fun of me anymore Bikini. But for a rookie like me to survive this far in the games playing against pro like you or Masta_K1lla (even beat him several times) I am quite proud of myself. tongue

BikiniandPunaniDate: Wednesday, 23-Feb-2011, 11:33 PM | Message # 69
Grunt
it was a compliement!! and me and K1lla are on 2 different lvls... not gona boast bout myself but he hasnt beaten me once when i faced him! u can ask him urself! but again i resepct him, and his game, he is a good player!!

ps. im not making fun of u! its called love beyond human imagination biggrin

HashDate: Wednesday, 23-Feb-2011, 11:37 PM | Message # 70
Pirate
:blush: Awww.... Love beyond human imagination? Bikini, I didn't know that you can sweet talk me to this level. I know that you can be sweet, but sweeter than honey?? I am really surprised. surprised tongue

BikiniandPunaniDate: Thursday, 24-Feb-2011, 0:08 AM | Message # 71
Grunt
chill... dont get too excited that could lead to some nasty things,... like a relationship! spiteful

HashDate: Thursday, 24-Feb-2011, 0:47 AM | Message # 72
Pirate
LOL, a relationship? I don't think I am ready for that kind of thing yet. Besides, I already have someone I am interested in tongue I won't tell who it is though....

stoogeDate: Thursday, 24-Feb-2011, 1:10 AM | Message # 73
★ Contributor ★ / Legacy Staff
Group: Investor
Awards: 5
talk is cheap haahah talk is so cheap lol

If I tell you I am good, You will probably think I am boasting.
If I tell you I am bad, You will Know I am lying.

HashDate: Thursday, 24-Feb-2011, 4:00 AM | Message # 74
Pirate
Is that what you think stooge? Well, if you believe that then we just leave thins the way it is tongue I won't say if it is correct or false. I will let you know when the time come wink

Pyo-LizZoODate: Thursday, 24-Feb-2011, 8:07 AM | Message # 75
Hero
Win (NoBrain/Me/Emrik.ua (pub) vs Fallens Team (T3) .. they maphacked again.

and still lost. at least they didnt glitched this game. (except the glitched stats ofcourse )

http://www.mediafire.com/?mzu5xn88ts5m2h4

pew pew - hele killer style

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Game Strategy » Fallen's best strat (how to counter)
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<