Saturday, 18-May-2024, 0:11 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Fallen's best strat (how to counter) - Page 4 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Game Strategy » Fallen's best strat (how to counter)
Fallen's best strat (how to counter)
Master-HeroDate: Saturday, 04-Dec-2010, 3:08 AM | Message # 46
Legacy Staff
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 2
Quote (Antyone)
not really. u would have to see them playing.

Dude I have beated them. And I was vs them, when they used this tactic together with cheesy and hato.

Quote (Cheesy-Gordia)
All three teammates get bladestorm. thats 1 of my strats

Yeah that was some of my ideas aswell. 3 bladestorms would rape those golems.

Inactive mod.

AntyoneDate: Saturday, 04-Dec-2010, 2:33 PM | Message # 47
Development Director
Awards: 3
ok cool, good for you, unfortunately unlike you I had some pubs when played a game against them and couldn't do shit, i won't even comment on that.. dry

ChrIsiceraDate: Sunday, 05-Dec-2010, 7:03 PM | Message # 48
Grunt
Awards: 0
Cheesy, if you're rolling triple blade storm should 1 person get slow aura? biggrin

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Sunday, 05-Dec-2010, 9:13 PM | Message # 49
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Slow aura has poo quality range.

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

xMoNsTeRRRDate: Saturday, 29-Jan-2011, 12:51 PM | Message # 50
Zombie Pirate
Group: Banned Users
Was there any definite counter to his strat?

this account is currently being shared by xmonsterrr and cyray. if i say something nice, its probably cyray so please disregard it.

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Saturday, 29-Jan-2011, 2:47 PM | Message # 51
Robotic Ninja
No not yet, but the 3 bladestorm sounds like a good theory so far.

lolbladeDate: Saturday, 29-Jan-2011, 4:06 PM | Message # 52
Pirate
i dont think so. BUT D-shield mauler with bash could kill 1-2 golems pr divine pot.

sig in construction

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Saturday, 29-Jan-2011, 4:13 PM | Message # 53
Robotic Ninja
Bladestorm = can't get bashed = super attk rate = bye bye golem.

stoogeDate: Saturday, 29-Jan-2011, 6:05 PM | Message # 54
★ Contributor ★ / Legacy Staff
Group: Investor
Awards: 5
yea to rid mass golems u'd need 2 bladestorm and 1 phoenix and together they'd rape mass golems...u'd never be able to kill mass golems with mauler

If I tell you I am good, You will probably think I am boasting.
If I tell you I am bad, You will Know I am lying.

lspiderlDate: Saturday, 29-Jan-2011, 6:07 PM | Message # 55
Site Manager
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
fallens best strat has always been teaming with 2 other guys in the same room lol

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

LittleBDate: Wednesday, 23-Feb-2011, 5:52 AM | Message # 56
Robotic Ninja
Well thats easy shit, you could either do what fear said, witch is a good idea, but, just mass on banshees, upgrade there foots, get the decrese armor skill, and max it, and with ur banshess and ur self the golem will fall in a blink, i did that with granite golem, u think rock golem will hold? Hah...And all these strats are good, lasso, stuns , bk, just do that... Glad to help.

Message edited by LittleB - Wednesday, 23-Feb-2011, 12:50 PM

CouDate: Wednesday, 23-Feb-2011, 6:49 AM | Message # 57
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
Cheesy what happened to your thread of countering golemns? lol =P

Dangerous tactic but tbh, not commendable since most of the time players play with 3 heros in a team and that's what the game is based on. That's the reason why tiering was implanted later to stop the player from tiering and teching which forces them to make a team of 3 heros. isnt there a way for the amount of exp to be nerfed when getting 2 heros or 1 hero as if there was 3 heros on the field? Anyway, it's a cheap move. Anyone can come up up with a dangerous tactic involving 2 heros say like pooling a kid mauler diviner shield and taking out everyone fast.

Anyways, back on topic. I just had to express my distaste at fallens strat. Bills the best counter that I read and it works nicely or maybe work up a terror of tower and turtle up your base, if not with arcanes and a newt while you have an ulti as an xmute and one UK spell and one spell like waves that would damage their base and force them to buy a builder and xmute off it and feed off their bases and get stronger over time. If they have wards, use the invulnerable potion and use it close into their base and feed off and escape.

Blade storms good guys but at level 1, it never lasts that long nor do as much damage and by the time the storm immunity wears off, it's easy feed for them unless you stock on tp's all the time lol.

Unless you want something more direct @ their heros. I believe if 1 hero gets summons or if not, get 2 hero summoner Yunas, and sending summons like beetless, bears and serpent ward might help along with chims might help? while the other 2 or 1 are hk and focus on the UK/HK player at this stage, since quantity is important at that point since it''s low levels and could help lots. Bonus side: Serpent wards can PAWN at mass. I mean literally. i've seen serpent wards eat away at 2 hero'd teams a few times plus you can use it to creep up a bit.

Pooling one person on your team for raiders or kodos and buffing them and then speed scroll + rawr scroll and rush those golemns along with newts? then you can take down the UK hero of their team while the kodos/raiders are taking down the golemns and it's left the aura hero defensless. It's easy to get to tier 3 within the first 15 mins of the game if all allies do good enough and pool all gold to a good micro player. A major tip is Golemns are useless against mass strong units. Mass golemn rapes against heros.

Or final thought: If he pulls a damn 2 hero, then any pro is allowed too do a 2 hero tactic and not be called for it.

for the lolz, play a 1 hero strat against fallens strat and watch fallen bitch at you hypocritically. You might as well if you want to beat that 2 hero strat if theres no other way lol.

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

Message edited by Imported_N00b - Wednesday, 23-Feb-2011, 9:23 AM

xMoNsTeRRRDate: Wednesday, 23-Feb-2011, 9:39 AM | Message # 58
Zombie Pirate
Group: Banned Users
I've been thinking about this and have concluded that: everyone must get bears with auras to kill the golems.

this account is currently being shared by xmonsterrr and cyray. if i say something nice, its probably cyray so please disregard it.

HashDate: Wednesday, 23-Feb-2011, 12:44 PM | Message # 59
Pirate
After reading all the strategies suggested. This is my recommendation. get mew to trap golems and use Death & Decay. that kills golems really quick. also use explosion on them with the second person. that should take care of the golems. Hope that you have enough micro management to trap all the golems in one place tongue

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Wednesday, 23-Feb-2011, 4:42 PM | Message # 60
Robotic Ninja
Healwave from D_jerry and hoch

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Game Strategy » Fallen's best strat (how to counter)
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<