Friday, 29-Mar-2024, 2:01 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

What do you think about the Israel vs Palestinian conflict? - Page 5 - Forum

Forum moderator: Alex[STAR]  
Forum » Fun and General Discussion » World News & Debates » What do you think about the Israel vs Palestinian conflict? (What do you think about the Israel vs Palestinian conflict?)
What do you think about the Israel vs Palestinian conflict?
lotrrotkDate: Friday, 25-Jul-2014, 4:47 PM | Message # 61
Zombie Pirate
Group: Game Mod
Awards: 0
Quote XXkillerbeansXX ()
You asked me to reply to this an I missed it so I will do that here. If the U.S. had asked for authorization from the Pakistani, it would have blown their whole operation. The Pakistani would have known and Osama would have gotten out. The photo was not proven to be fake. They won't release more photos because it is a highly classified op. They also can't reveal more information because they don't want to reveal technology that the U.S. to terrorist organizations. Osama bin Laden gave up all right to a proper burial when he killed 2,000 innocent American civilians. I don't even think he deserved a burial at sea. He deserved to have his body packed full of C4, buried in a ditch, and then blown up. He is one of the worst people in the history of the world. Why would Iraq ask America to save it? It was a terrorist regime in power. Why would the terrorists ask the U.S. to come boot them out?
  I would like to write a long reply but we both have our own opinions on this topic so I guess I'll leave it here
Quote XXkillerbeansXX ()
I salute most of you.
victory

Go rage ban love child
-This guy that loved me

Message edited by lotrrotk - Friday, 25-Jul-2014, 4:47 PM

Priest-Of-SinDate: Friday, 25-Jul-2014, 5:23 PM | Message # 62
Hero
Group: Users
Quote lotrrotk ()
I would like to write a long reply but we both have our own opinions on this topic so I guess I'll leave it here
i never thought that i will say this ...but i agree with monster on this.
anyway i didnt get involved in this thread, alltough i read some of the stuff you write here....i must say very impressive (no joke).
and to end this with a joke : ''i like to hear Roys opinon on this''.

IM NOT TOTALLY USELESS.....I CAN BE USED AS A BAD EXAMPLE

Adam_CZDate: Saturday, 26-Jul-2014, 3:40 AM | Message # 63
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
My country support Israel.

ic3dt3aDate: Saturday, 26-Jul-2014, 11:57 AM | Message # 64
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
i agree with monster and cheesy, i was going to quote that and state something like this:

lmfao, what, are you supposed to be the judge and decide who is right?

but friend came over with a 12 of stellas so we went and got drunk. anyways, adam, what is your opinion? or are you just like killerbeans?

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

lspiderlDate: Saturday, 26-Jul-2014, 12:09 PM | Message # 65
Site Manager
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
Good Debate by all

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

Forum » Fun and General Discussion » World News & Debates » What do you think about the Israel vs Palestinian conflict? (What do you think about the Israel vs Palestinian conflict?)
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<