Friday, 29-Mar-2024, 6:47 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

WARD OF THE GODS - Page 7 - Forum

• Page 7 of 7
  • «
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Heros, Abilities, and Items » WARD OF THE GODS (lol)
WARD OF THE GODS
CouDate: Wednesday, 09-Feb-2011, 2:34 AM | Message # 91
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
guys stop, please! You can both marry me wink

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

lspiderlDate: Wednesday, 09-Feb-2011, 12:28 PM | Message # 92
Site Manager
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
Quote (stooge)
this whole thing started about ward of god to altar n darks n u making 30k+ from 1 altar use n making about 72k+ in a game where u managemto defend ur base against darksx2 n getting 2 altars, 2 nukes, darks, 2 tower of terrors...ect

ACCUALY this started with a discussion on how ward can be used defensivly to turn around a game that your seriously behind in

DURRING that discusion it was said it turned into how much money you can make with alter with me giving an EXTREEME example under ideal questions of the most ive ever made with alter and you took tht and ran with it off on a tangent that had nothing to do with the ORIGINAL topic you simply latched onto that as a strawman argument agianst my initial point and hen that started failing you as you argued yourself into a corner you created ANOTHER strawman to attack me for how i admin the site

soo that said im going to simply close this topic and allow someone to restart it fresh since this has gone for multiple pages off topic and its realy unfair to everyone else who have tried to continue the disccusion on topic

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Heros, Abilities, and Items » WARD OF THE GODS (lol)
  • Page 7 of 7
  • «
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501