Friday, 26-Apr-2024, 6:07 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

WARD OF THE GODS - Page 5 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Heros, Abilities, and Items » WARD OF THE GODS (lol)
WARD OF THE GODS
TrixxareforkidsDate: Sunday, 06-Feb-2011, 10:39 AM | Message # 61
Zombie Pirate
Group: Investor
Awards: 3
Sorry for the bad info...it's been a long time since I let someone get darks. It is all chance based on who has what skills in that game, though, and it's certainly not impossible - especially when you count all of the other footmen/other units.

"being admin on a forum is NOT a super power" - lSpiderl

"CHF BECAMED SUCK S" - yan

"CHF has been my childhood. It actually defined lots of my childhood." - RosarioVampireZ

lspiderlDate: Sunday, 06-Feb-2011, 2:17 PM | Message # 62
Site Manager
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
apparently AGIAN you cant read clearly enuff to tell 2 DISTINCTLY differint stories ont eh same subject /sigh

the time i made 30k it was mostly full teams al with darks in a LOOONG ass game i think only 1-2 people were dead the time when i was left facing the one team i dindt make that much but made neuff durring all there wave attacks to counter please TRY to accualy read before you respond

furthermroe your forgeting one important factor creeps and summons

obviously teh specific incident was very specific cirumstances and not the norm simply an example of what IS possible and you trying to super focus and discredit one incident to poorly attempt to disprove my overall point is whats called a strawman its the weakest argument possible and shows your complete lack of any accual further intelligent submision to this discusion so you should realy jsut leave it be

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

stoogeDate: Sunday, 06-Feb-2011, 7:25 PM | Message # 63
★ Contributor ★ / Legacy Staff
Awards: 5
Quote (stooge)
Either that mustve been an afk game where every1 was afk for 10 mins and didnt attack any1 else to create that kinda of gold with 1 altar...if even 1 team was attacking another there is no way u can make 30k from 1 altar use u'd need the map to be full of darks, and even than i doubt u'd make 30k from 1 use...
Also its not a new way of using altar rather its a new place u can use altar from...and it makes all the difference cuz nothing and no1 can kill u there.

read before responding.

Quote (stooge)
Quote (Master-Hero)
I think it's possible, but very rare. There is allway some people who leaves before getting darks, so it should be SSD or something..
it is impossible because to have 3 teams with 9 dark bases 1. the game shouldve already ended. 2. they wouldve been attacking each other and no1 wuold have such mass amount of units after getting 3 dark bases in each team...
anywys the only way its possible if there were 9 dark bases and they were all sitting in base for 5/10 mins to get that sorta mass unit...
if any1 doubts me try it..get 3 teams to have 3 dark bases and use altar after they have mass units....and i bet u wont get 30k+ and if u did show replay and i'll quit wc3 all together and give u my cd key

so its beyond whether u made that gold with 3full teams or just 2 dark bases dude, i dont believe u made that kinda gold at all with 1 altar,

if it was an ssd game there is no way the game wouldve lasted that long and no way every1 would just sit in base with masses of darks...penguins, altars, nukes wouldve been used to kill units already, let alone attacking eachother.

if it was a normal game u mustve been shit just like the rest of them to drag the game that long for 7-8 other ppl get darks, again proving my point that all those "extensive testing" u did over the yrs havent improved ur skillset one bit. just leave it dude cuz u know so does every1 else that its not possible, and i know ur nature the moment it gets out of ur hand u start banning/sending ppl to vacations, frankly i like rdy crap on this site so this is my last comment if u can prove me wrong plz do so with replays.

If I tell you I am good, You will probably think I am boasting.
If I tell you I am bad, You will Know I am lying.

Message edited by stooge - Sunday, 06-Feb-2011, 7:28 PM

TrixxareforkidsDate: Sunday, 06-Feb-2011, 7:41 PM | Message # 64
Zombie Pirate
Stooge, just stop. If you know so much about fighting people with darks, then you're clearly no stud at this either.

"CHF has been my childhood. It actually defined lots of my childhood." - RosarioVampireZ

stoogeDate: Sunday, 06-Feb-2011, 10:15 PM | Message # 65
lol u dont make any sense at all to me trix...and frankly ur a nobody to me...have fun tho

TrixxareforkidsDate: Sunday, 06-Feb-2011, 10:33 PM | Message # 66
Zombie Pirate
I'm saying that you're shit if you let people get darks enough to know all this. ¿Hablas inglés?

stoogeDate: Sunday, 06-Feb-2011, 11:00 PM | Message # 67
and i told u unless its a ssd game no1 gets darks on me...and i'd like u to try tongue

TrixxareforkidsDate: Monday, 07-Feb-2011, 5:49 AM | Message # 68
Zombie Pirate
I'd end the game before then tough guy. You may not remember, but I've done it before. So don't go calling other people shit if you can't back it up.

stoogeDate: Monday, 07-Feb-2011, 6:36 AM | Message # 69
hahahaha this is turning into a flame war now...and personally i dont like flaming...so if u think u can do it maybe just do it in game instead of bragging on forum...

PS:only time i vs u was when i used to play with shk0905 and i remember it pretty clear u rage quit after saying grow some balls and stop using acid/nova/bolt/nova...so no u havent done it against me before and i'd like to see u try tongue

NoBrainDate: Monday, 07-Feb-2011, 10:19 AM | Message # 70
Hero
Group: Clan Members
I have the biggest. c====3

je l'ai rêvé si fort... que les draps s'en souviennent..

Master-HeroDate: Monday, 07-Feb-2011, 10:38 AM | Message # 71
Legacy Staff
Awards: 2
Guys I'm about to close this..
And lol brain.

Inactive mod.

ArcttyDate: Monday, 07-Feb-2011, 10:58 AM | Message # 72
Ninja
Awards: 0
some guy who doesn't play chf arguing about how the game works with some one who plays chf pretty actively... and I thought I had seen it all.

Master please don't close this, what am I supposed to do when I am in the library not writting my paper?

DeathGuardDate: Monday, 07-Feb-2011, 12:20 PM | Message # 73
Archer
Awards: 0
Stooge. is a stoob.

lspiderlDate: Monday, 07-Feb-2011, 3:23 PM | Message # 74
Site Manager
Group: Administrators
id have to concur stooge is indeed a noob
he plays chf like the ladder noobs do trying to end it as fast as possible which means his end gasme skills are likely sorely lacking therefore any disccusion he makes about end game strats are pointless since he never plays end game

to me if a game doesnt last at least 30-45 min or more its a fail game and not fun so if im inn the lead i will feed other teams or simply sit back and play casualy till others catch up because its more FUN to play . getting a fast head start and making people quit is a noob strat that shows people are scared to play late game

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Monday, 07-Feb-2011, 7:24 PM | Message # 75
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Late games should never really happen or normally aren't planned to happen when you a pro, however without certain basekill moves or certain team members games will last long.

My conclusion, if you all have like bk stuff and your in late game your a noob at the build, not a noob in general however. And spider I agree, I think its a bad habit that alot of us as a clan dedicated to be pro at this game, sometimes even me (I barely do it anymore unless im mad lol) to want/need mass pool for a stupid win.

I think a fail game to me is 1: Wrong game wrong build
2. less than 15 minutes long
If it's 20 minutes or more I would say it was an actual game. Most Starcraft 2 ladder games are never under 20 minutes.

However vs fallen I will not care what other say on my gameplay, I just want to make that kid STFU about his "unbeatable strats"

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Heros, Abilities, and Items » WARD OF THE GODS (lol)
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<