Friday, 26-Apr-2024, 1:05 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

WARD OF THE GODS - Page 2 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Heros, Abilities, and Items » WARD OF THE GODS (lol)
WARD OF THE GODS
TrixxareforkidsDate: Thursday, 03-Feb-2011, 4:00 PM | Message # 16
Zombie Pirate
Group: Investor
Awards: 3
The range on the tower's dispel is high enough to force the wards out of their range of usefulness. Don't just suggest things off the top of your head...

"being admin on a forum is NOT a super power" - lSpiderl

"CHF BECAMED SUCK S" - yan

"CHF has been my childhood. It actually defined lots of my childhood." - RosarioVampireZ

AntyoneDate: Thursday, 03-Feb-2011, 4:45 PM | Message # 17
Development Director
Group: Clan Members
hmmm im not sure but half maxed dryads range would be successful I must think.. therefore, the wards of gods aren't gonna be dispelled if casted near the middle, depends on where the tower is actually.

Legal_lifeDate: Thursday, 03-Feb-2011, 4:55 PM | Message # 18
Zombie Pirate
Group: Users
Awards: 0
guys dont forget that death and decay can easily counter penguins

TrixxareforkidsDate: Thursday, 03-Feb-2011, 5:37 PM | Message # 19
Zombie Pirate
Tower of terror dispel can reach almost to the center of the map.

"CHF has been my childhood. It actually defined lots of my childhood." - RosarioVampireZ

AntyoneDate: Thursday, 03-Feb-2011, 5:56 PM | Message # 20
Development Director
half maxed dryads reach up to 1k range or so and they hit the outer bases from the 'mouth' of the team bases. Im not sure about the distance of dispel for tower of terror, however as I said, it may be possible if the tower is in the deepest spot.

lolbladeDate: Thursday, 03-Feb-2011, 6:04 PM | Message # 21
Pirate
Quote (lolblade)
It's your own fault for not realizing this would happen...assuming that you knew that terrors have the dispel, why would you get wards?

i kno its my fault. BUT I DIDNT kno that the dispel was stron enough lol
AND i thought the dispell is like the jamie's WEAk and useless against big things LOL
im not noob, i use pengs and altar a lot. but sometimees a scroll+darks+wards can be very uccsful especially with auras.

Added (2011-02-04, 0:04 Am)
---------------------------------------------
the range is pretty big anyway i had pengs on the tower too. the penguins couldnt finish it off. WHy
8k health LOL
kept stunning
one of my penguins was somewhere else.
so yea

I TEAMED UP PENGS WITH WARDS +ARMY OF DARKS
HE HAD DARKS AND TERROR HE WON LOL
i wasted the first 20-30 sec destroying base, but it got saved by rune so i didnt have enough time to finish anythin.
but i still won. i got altar and atked agn

sig in construction

lspiderlDate: Thursday, 03-Feb-2011, 6:07 PM | Message # 22
Site Manager
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
Quote (Trixxareforkids)
The range on the tower's dispel is high enough to force the wards out of their range of usefulness. Don't just suggest things off the top of your head...

therezs HUGE differnce between off my head and knowing wtf im taking about

the range of dispell on tot is right to the edge of the first 2 squares right ourside base

place first ward there and you rapage there base till most of there units are gone

mind you its dumb unless u have ranged units to use wards w/o darks so were assuming u already have them

then once u have most of there base asnd units clear u directly target tots and take tehm out FAST as darks rape tot in short order

then u place SECOND ward inside base and proceed unstoppable

unlike you I WAS A BETA TESTER when TOT was put into windaleblizzards map ( that chf was based on ) ive played with some of teh best players in the WORLD and while my reaction times dont lend me to be as good as them in practive im VERY strongly versed in there play and how it works ive been playing footmen maps since they were CREATED im a day one WC3 owner thats been a part of every major footmen maps clan ever made

i played and tested maps as a meber of wargriffs clan ( the original footmen map) i played and betatested with the original hatoup on footmen frenzy and tested every map from 2.3 - 4.2 ( when the orignial hato left after getting his account hacked) ive been and still am ( on west) a member of windale blizzards clan ( the maker of 5.4 ) and am still there forums admin as well

so before you insinuate that someone doestn know what there talking about you MIGHT want to at least have a clue who your talking to

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

lolbladeDate: Thursday, 03-Feb-2011, 6:15 PM | Message # 23
Pirate
lol. i was thinkin about placing in range but too late.TOT is not that easy to destroy. I had it atked by darks and pengs and dropped it down to 1/2 k health my armies got killed. and he started repairing with 3 peasants lmao. and then i altar

sig in construction

lspiderlDate: Thursday, 03-Feb-2011, 7:04 PM | Message # 24
Site Manager
then its a matter of micro if he sends peasants u can kill them in a few hits with darks when he sends them u hace to change it up

its jstu a matter of experince and practice

situations are fluid and if your not fluid as well you will fail

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

lolbladeDate: Thursday, 03-Feb-2011, 7:19 PM | Message # 25
Pirate
yep all true. TOT is starting to become more used. i still dont understand why it has 9k mana rlyrlyrly??? sure it can spam its spells but 9k HOLY SHIT!!!! somebody give it mana shield FTW

sig in construction

NoBrainDate: Friday, 04-Feb-2011, 12:22 PM | Message # 26
Hero
Quote (Trixxareforkids)
Tower of terror dispel can reach almost to the center of the map.

Nop.

je l'ai rêvé si fort... que les draps s'en souviennent..

AntyoneDate: Friday, 04-Feb-2011, 12:44 PM | Message # 27
Development Director
it can be casted somewhere near the end of the base, so its range should be half way through to the middle..

TrixxareforkidsDate: Friday, 04-Feb-2011, 12:49 PM | Message # 28
Zombie Pirate
U mad Spidey? And yes, you can reach to nearly the center of the map with the ToT dispel.

NoBrainDate: Friday, 04-Feb-2011, 12:58 PM | Message # 29
Hero
Quote (Trixxareforkids)
U mad Spidey? And yes, you can reach to nearly the center of the map with the ToT dispel.

Then say me why i can't ^^

je l'ai rêvé si fort... que les draps s'en souviennent..

lspiderlDate: Friday, 04-Feb-2011, 1:10 PM | Message # 30
Site Manager
i tested it exteensivly for about an hour yesterday and you couldnt be more wrong

and each tower for obvious reasons has a differnt reach but its highly unlikely that they would have all 6 tots and if they did tehn you simply suck as a player for EVER letting that happen

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Heros, Abilities, and Items » WARD OF THE GODS (lol)
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<