Saturday, 04-May-2024, 3:11 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Custom Hero Footies Stats PRO v1.6 - Forum

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Vexslasher  
Forum » Warcraft III & WC3-4Life Server » Programs/Utilities » Custom Hero Footies Stats PRO v1.6 (loads war3 saves without minimize and more)
Custom Hero Footies Stats PRO v1.6
VexslasherDate: Monday, 18-Apr-2011, 9:58 PM | Message # 1
Site Manager
Group: Site Management
Awards: 1
There is a newer version at http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/41-810-1

Download v1.6
MediaFire SendSpace GigaSize
Past users with v1.5+ can download directly (no wait time) through the About Tab/Check For Updates.

Hot Keys
END = Saves clipboard text to the program list at the bottom.
Page Down = Loads the stats code at the start of the game, also zooms to 2500 if you have that setting on.
Pause = enters -repick, don't hit enter before doing this, it doesn't need the chat window open.
Insert / Ins = this will paste custom hero footies 3.5b# as default, however you can change it in the settings tab if a newer version comes out.
F8 = Quick Screen Shot, without paint or image programs needed.

hot keys guide normal keyboard

hot keys guide laptop keyboard
http://i52.tinypic.com/dxbuqp.png

Change Log For v1.6

• Added options to turn ON or Off the delays for the "Test AFK" and "No TK" since some users preferred it without delay.
  • Added a option in the Bonus Tab to "Create Startup File" & "Delete Startup File" when created this program will start when you turn on your computer.

All Past Change Logs

Requirements
Microsoft Frame Work, You May Already Have This But If You Have An Error You Need This!

Fixes For Some Common Issues
Change the capability to xp sp2 for it to stop flooding

Set the privilege level of this program to administrator to fix error opening/closing

Questions, Suggestions, Comments, Concerns post them here
wink

Also

Use this program with Vex's for almost 100% auto code saving
http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/41-650-1
have this program on after u start wc and it will capture all the messages send to wc screen
after game minimize wc real quick and select your code in the text window press your End button and it will be saved to vex's program, and your set.

AntyoneDate: Tuesday, 19-Apr-2011, 9:58 AM | Message # 2
Development Director
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 3
holy shit the f8 screenshot feature is freaking awesome just cause it works outside the wc3 as well.
if you could save the directory for the newly saved pictures and another feature with auto-save of the screenshots this would be superbly cool.
could we change the file format to jpeg or png instead?

10/10

few points i'd like to add:
an option to change the hot-keys would be great
the window size doesn't matter (bonus tab) - like it says, therefore the whole thing could be erased or be unable to change just in case.

Added (2011-04-19, 10:58 Am)
---------------------------------------------
oh, and if we could just close the program, but still be in the background it would be awesome.

i hate when i have lots of windows opened, especially now when its on start-up, its not cool to see it lying there for nothing :/

Message edited by Antyone - Tuesday, 19-Apr-2011, 11:37 AM

Bond009Date: Tuesday, 19-Apr-2011, 11:26 AM | Message # 3
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
yea i think it would be cool if there was a thing to make it start up when u boot up wc instead of having the program turn on when windows starts, becuz i hardly ever start up windows lol
maybe have a link that when the wc exe starts it has a shortcut link to execute your program.. although some programs might see that as a virus.. :/

VexslasherDate: Tuesday, 19-Apr-2011, 2:30 PM | Message # 4
Site Manager
Group: Site Management
Awards: 1
Great Ideas from both of you smile keep em coming, I will see what I can do for the next version.

Bond009Date: Tuesday, 19-Apr-2011, 6:08 PM | Message # 5
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
yea a place to choose the directory to have the pic auto save too could be cool, and have a button for having that be on/off for the auto save to directory thing or something.
at some point might have to make your little program size bigger for more tabs tongue

Forum » Warcraft III & WC3-4Life Server » Programs/Utilities » Custom Hero Footies Stats PRO v1.6 (loads war3 saves without minimize and more)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats