Saturday, 27-Apr-2024, 9:31 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

List of fixes for v3.7 - Page 2 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Balancing Current Game Content » List of fixes for v3.7 (within a day or 2)
List of fixes for v3.7
Cheesy-GordiaDate: Saturday, 18-Jun-2011, 2:58 PM | Message # 16
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Awards: 3
Quote (Imported_N00b)
ye Blade storms been nerfed by 2 secs. It should be back to it's original duration of 8 secs while the level 2 bs shoud be 6 secs. I mean for an ulti it does the most damage within those 8 seconds. In late games, it's mediocre at best and can't even bk plus it's the best counter for killing off golems too which is why it's popular with the CHF players. bs is a very popular ulti because it was really balanced but I find it hard to use now.

Its only popular because I sent to to you all as a counter to rocks... Seriously nobody used it until I spoiled a good use for it.

Bladestorm is awesome if you can use it correctly. I don't find anything wrong with it. Unless you're talking about level 1 bladestorm.

Also acronym for bladestorm, don't say "BS" lol. It's already got its meaning xD

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

VexslasherDate: Saturday, 18-Jun-2011, 3:10 PM | Message # 17
Site Manager
Group: Site Management
Awards: 1
The little message for the gold cap still says that it caps off at 50 but it caps off at 25 now.

Might be nice if when you do -repick it checks if your holding all of the starting items, like if you didn't get a custom hero then you would still be able to just type -repick and it would move the items to the back area. (I have noticed a lot of people don't know that you can't do -repick when you didn't get a custom hero. Then they lose their starting items.)

It needs like a big message or something that says that they will get a hero shortly in the crt mode, because sometimes people just leave because they think there was a glitch or something and they lost their gold and hero :P

I think that the new recipe item with the thorns is not as good as it should be, it should still provide the immolation, because the whole point of their being a recipe for the cloak is so that you can have more good items, however with it the way it is right now you still have to buy another cloak, kinda making the recipe not make much since.

The crt mode doesn't work very good with re-picking, it kinda just makes it a normal game if all 3 players do -repick, maybe it would be nice if when they repick it gets rid of the heroes for all the people who are matching that player, I dunno how hard that would be, but it might be nice to keep it crt.

I think the undead race needs a bit more life buff for all the first 3 tiers, the tier 4 is pretty good now, some people think it's op but I think it's ok still, but the tiers before tier 4 need some buffing I think still the worst race by far, cleave from bears can own all the first 3 tiers.

I think donation could be a bit better still, I currently would still pick transmute over it. Because it forces you to provide a lot of easy money for your opponents.

Also the -red needs changed to be brighter because it confuses players, I watched my opponents get a jammy and kept trying to dispel my units because they were thinking it was the invulnerable resurrected units from that ult raise dead :P was funny but sorta cheap because they purchased a jammy for nothing :/

Oh yeah the -r2 command it seems that not very many players know about it, I have seen pros even in shock when I have items they haven't seen, so I think you should have it use a spell to switch shops just like the creep shop.

The stock replenish integer for the claws of attack +20 needs decreased or the stock set to 2 instead of 1, maybe similar change to the totem would be nice to, because if only 2 people can have light speed boots at the beginning and they are on the same team then the others teams sorta have no hope..

I think the nuke tower should just build instant because it's pretty much the same as the alter but the alter can be used instantly, then you would be able to use the nuke tower sorta like a last hope, so if you were saving for alter and then got attacked and would surely die you could just quickly build the nuke tower and save yourself.

Deadly wards still not that great, maybe they need to be invulnerable, then you could use them with combos like acid in their base and then drop a deadly ward. It currently doesn't seem as good as the healing wards.. They could still be dispelled.

Bond009Date: Saturday, 18-Jun-2011, 5:18 PM | Message # 18
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
ill review all this more later but as for the blade storm the funny thing is i didnt change it at all the tool tips were just finally fixed becuz the duration time was the object code for the unit duration time not the hero duration time so it looked longer than it was.. lol its always been 6 secs duration at lvl 3 tongue

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Saturday, 18-Jun-2011, 5:42 PM | Message # 19
Robotic Ninja
Quote (Bond009)
ill review all this more later but as for the blade storm the funny thing is i didnt change it at all the tool tips were just finally fixed becuz the duration time was the object code for the unit duration time not the hero duration time so it looked longer than it was.. lol its always been 6 secs duration at lvl 3 tongue

Bs in every way.

I was just playing 5.4 and got blade master, and guess what
6 seconds level 1
9 seconds level 2
12 seconds is level 3 =)

Bond009Date: Saturday, 18-Jun-2011, 6:26 PM | Message # 20
Overall Site Owner
i know but did you count? wink those are the times for the normal unit duration not hero
hero is like 5/5.5/6

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Saturday, 18-Jun-2011, 6:27 PM | Message # 21
Robotic Ninja
Quote (Bond009)
i know but did you count? wink those are the times for the normal unit duration not hero
hero is like 5/5.5/6

Thats what I meant I physically counted the seconds

Bond009Date: Saturday, 18-Jun-2011, 6:49 PM | Message # 22
Overall Site Owner
hm thats odd... maybe that spell is just based off unit duration then.. no other spell is like that o.O

its can do at lvl3 2700damage total in 6 secs

before it did 5040damage in 12 secs thats insane lol

i-connectDate: Saturday, 18-Jun-2011, 8:25 PM | Message # 23
Lead Administrator
Awards: 0
How bout 15k golem???

jonathan290Date: Sunday, 19-Jun-2011, 0:34 AM | Message # 24
Hero
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
Another think is that claws of ultimate devation should have less countdown cuz if ur a mauler and u get alot of money u gota wait like 10 mins too be able to buy another ulti claws and that gets annoying
u can only buy 1 then u have to wait
in 3.5 i remember u could buy like 3 at once

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Sunday, 19-Jun-2011, 12:01 PM | Message # 25
Robotic Ninja
DUUUUUUDE I JUS TESTED SOME THIGS. FIRST OFF 3.5 BLADESTORM

I used all levels and counted physically.

level 1: 6 seconds
level 2:8-9 seconds
level 3: 10-12 seconds

All 6 seconds........
You nerfed it you derpface.

Bond009Date: Sunday, 19-Jun-2011, 12:16 PM | Message # 26
Overall Site Owner
yea i realize what it was now that messed it up.. i changed the normal unit duration to match the hero duration which was already 5/5.5/6 So it does go off unit duration for some reason so thats why it was affected.

claw +100 weren't changed at all, only thing was a recipe was made to also get them from getting 3 claws +20

flamefusionDate: Sunday, 19-Jun-2011, 12:17 PM | Message # 27
Ninja
Awards: 1
Quote (Cheesy-Gordia)
All 6 seconds........
You nerfed it you derpface.

HERP-DERP!!!!!!! biggrin

I never back down from any challenge puttin front of me.
EMINEM

Bond009Date: Wednesday, 22-Jun-2011, 2:54 AM | Message # 28
Overall Site Owner
k i updated my list of what to work on

new code system so it cant be cracked ever again
--buff armor a bit on lizZard also change armor to fortified
--fix so picking players in -CRT still get starting items if already typed repick and type it again after mode starts
--fix in CRT that when players keep non custom hero it doesnt let them get 2 heros from extra gold
--make -ars and -crt not work together because it physically can't
--fix so new heros sometimes couldnt leave skill area 2 in -CRT mode from trigger not running from condition
--fix so if a player keeps a non-custom hero it cant repick after the time is up and it already cloned that hero to all teams
--give LizZard 20% evasion
--lower restock time for lizzard creep
--change bat creep to allow a total stock of 3 and slightly lower price
--buff naga summon creeps lvl4-6
set Forbidden Power Item cost to 1.5K
make naga Summon stone Lv5 turtle be able to devour rock golem
buff lvl1 Charm to be able to steal jammy
buff Interchange to swap magic immune units after lvl 3 and up also lower cd times by 1 sec for each lvl
buff some other never used skills
change price on blue dragon back to 1900
nerf donation a bit at lvl 3
make so donation cant work in skill pick area
fix to say in text tip caps at 25 not 50 more than 1 message
let bat riders go in store area or have longer range attack 450
fix blade storm back to normal duration
change the recipe store to have a button for the store change
make a bigger message of what team is picking for CRT and show the area to all players taking their view there
take away remaining repicks when a hero goes thru the area2 picking place in -crt
lower build time a bit on Nuke tower

CouDate: Wednesday, 22-Jun-2011, 3:21 AM | Message # 29
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
omg my preciouso blade storm! Its back! Now the pubs cnt complain about my goleming and thus in a position myself, can counter it myself. Thnx 007 x

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

Master-HeroDate: Wednesday, 22-Jun-2011, 3:38 AM | Message # 30
Legacy Staff
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 2
After playing a couple of times on weed-bot (thx to bond dry ), then I noticed that in SSD, where you gain tons of gold pretty fast, the cd of all ending stuff like peng is normal. Couldn't you lower the cd on pings, big guy and altar and stuff in SSD specially since you can ToT anytime in SSD.

Inactive mod.

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Balancing Current Game Content » List of fixes for v3.7 (within a day or 2)
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<