Sunday, 28-Apr-2024, 1:26 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

List of fixes for v3.7 - Page 3 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Balancing Current Game Content » List of fixes for v3.7 (within a day or 2)
List of fixes for v3.7
Legal_lifeDate: Wednesday, 22-Jun-2011, 3:48 AM | Message # 31
Zombie Pirate
Group: Users
Awards: 0
I thought it was 3.6a not 3.7.... back in a day 13itches!'

AntyoneDate: Wednesday, 22-Jun-2011, 4:20 AM | Message # 32
Development Director
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 3
Quote (Master-Hero)
After playing a couple of times on weed-bot (thx to bond dry ), then I noticed that in SSD, where you gain tons of gold pretty fast, the cd of all ending stuff like peng is normal. Couldn't you lower the cd on pings, big guy and altar and stuff in SSD specially since you can ToT anytime in SSD.

no, just make a cd for tot in my opinion.

LittleBDate: Wednesday, 22-Jun-2011, 11:30 AM | Message # 33
Robotic Ninja
why was title changed to 3.7? why not make 3.6b? it too only for anothe rentire v to come out tongue

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Wednesday, 22-Jun-2011, 11:39 AM | Message # 34
Zombie Pirate
An idea for lizzards, since the counter golems, they should have exact same spawn rate and shop cd and be able to buy 2 when it stacks. Or raise the cd on golems. I also think you should add a food limit of 5-10 so u can only have 5-10 creeps. would add more strategy to the game and force most golemers to think more than just mass.

Also ideas for towers: A speed terror. costs 10k. reward for killing it: 2k. Siege tower: this tower would be like a catapult but with faster attack higher armor 4x the cost and 300 siege dmg. ultimate protection for anything with fortified armor. like wolves or elementals. should also get ensnare for 15 sec on nonheros and 7.5 sec on heros. it'd be perfect counter fore chims and could stop maulers momentarily. Cost 2k: Reward 1k.

Plz give feedback on these ideas THX!

Message edited by XXkillerbeansXX - Wednesday, 22-Jun-2011, 11:47 AM

Bond009Date: Wednesday, 22-Jun-2011, 1:42 PM | Message # 35
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Quote (Legal_life)
I thought it was 3.6a not 3.7

well by the time im done this version its going to be too large for a middle version like 3.5a etc. also the fact theres a whole new code system almost justifies a new version in itself.

also i cant change cd times on start stock delays on creeps or items by code, thats all locked in once set so cant change it for diff modes :/

not too bad of idea i was thinking about making an upgrade to the cannon tower but thats kinda pricy for what it does.. the catapult does that much damage and siege isnt that strong vs any other kinda unit aside those that have fortified armor so it would mostly be useless aside from those few things

Pyo-LizZoODate: Wednesday, 22-Jun-2011, 2:31 PM | Message # 36
Hero
mindrape + rod of death -> adn then revive in your own base still works :((

sry for that lame @Mahoney ;D;D you would have won other wise the game for sure i guess ^^

pew pew - hele killer style

Bond009Date: Wednesday, 22-Jun-2011, 4:06 PM | Message # 37
Overall Site Owner
so how did you do it? did you use the rod first? or mr and then instantly use the rod so the hero was dead before completely converting to your ownership?

LittleBDate: Wednesday, 22-Jun-2011, 4:14 PM | Message # 38
Robotic Ninja
ya if the hero dies while hes urs u glitch and hes now urs

mcw[STAR]Date: Wednesday, 22-Jun-2011, 4:26 PM | Message # 39
Rifleman
Quote (stooge)
did u nerf bladestorm to 6 secs?
lol i feels really weak and kills fuk all...need bladestorm to come back to what it was (8secs i think) or atleast 7 secs

i had thought it was 12 sec but i might be getting ahead of myself. i do agreen it should be buffed its awefull against darks now. if not increase the duration increase the damage

Added (2011-06-22, 5:26 PM)
---------------------------------------------
oh i guess i didnt see all the posts already about bstorm... but its been my fav spell since it was a blademaster exclusive and is great for uk, i dont think it being able to kill a golem or two made it populaur

Pyo-LizZoODate: Wednesday, 22-Jun-2011, 4:59 PM | Message # 40
Hero
@bond , i did mindrape and 1-2 secs later killed with rod, then i revived the hero in my base , and even when mahoney killed his hero, the hero was still mine and i could it revive in my base over and over again.

/ yer bladestorm is aweful now :S:S

and donation level 3 is OP ________BUT donation level 1 should be buffed becuz its to weak

Bond009Date: Wednesday, 22-Jun-2011, 8:25 PM | Message # 41
Overall Site Owner
theres a replay of this somewhere right? i forget where it is if u see it link it here for me

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Wednesday, 22-Jun-2011, 8:25 PM | Message # 42
Robotic Ninja
http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/62-1160-1

^^^

For Bond

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

Bond009Date: Wednesday, 22-Jun-2011, 8:38 PM | Message # 43
Overall Site Owner
thanks man

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Wednesday, 22-Jun-2011, 9:09 PM | Message # 44
Zombie Pirate
More ideas: Any tower with chaos aoe dmg that doesnt cost 8k! maybe 100 dmg average atk? cost: 2k, reward:800. make inner fire a skill and buff dark flame. diff between innerfire and dark flame wud be cd and effect. inner fire could be used better to buff ur own units, kind of like frost armor. same thing to lust but change the lust we alrdy have to frenzy and target only urself. lust has same cd as sham lust but its 60/60 at max instead of 40/25.

The siege tower i guess wud be a bit pricy. so instead make cost 1250 and change reward to 800? it could have atk speed fast and 200 siege dmg. ensnare for air units only of 20 sec. make metamorphis an ulti but debuff it from the ones fox and dh have.

Im thinking that we should also have an aura tower. with all positive auras in the game lvl 1 and can upgrade the tower 6 times. Base cost: 1000. Base reward: 500. Upgrade cost: 1000. Bounty per level: 1000, 1250, 1500, 1750, 2000, 2250. itd be basically a defensive aura hero. Aura's could also affect towers. AOE: maybe whole base?

Basically i think we need new towers. there havent been any new ones added since before 5.4. These are just a couple ideas for towers. The aura tower is based off a FvG tower. Which makes me think about maybe we could get a multishot tower. costs 5k does lvl 3 multi +2 shots and 100 chaos dmg. The siege tower is my own idea.

Message edited by XXkillerbeansXX - Wednesday, 22-Jun-2011, 9:17 PM

Pyo-LizZoODate: Wednesday, 22-Jun-2011, 9:12 PM | Message # 45
Hero
in this replay you can see to other things:

1. you still can blink your peons into the castle on middle top of the map between t1 & t2 to safe them

2. I mindraped more times heroes and COULDNT even use their skills like bolt/coil/nova/swarm/chainlightning/forked lightning/xmute. I could click on Chainlightning and aim a unit , the lightning didnt come out: only the purge animation on first unit + i lost mana,,, bolt,coil,nova i could click on but not even aim, same for xmute, carrion swarm, forkedlightning and nova.

that made the skill kinda useless. sad

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Balancing Current Game Content » List of fixes for v3.7 (within a day or 2)
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<