Saturday, 27-Apr-2024, 1:39 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

List of fixes for v3.7 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Balancing Current Game Content » List of fixes for v3.7 (within a day or 2)
List of fixes for v3.7
Bond009Date: Friday, 17-Jun-2011, 11:52 PM | Message # 1
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
So this is what i got already for a fast release of 3.6a to fix a lot of things i missed in -CRT mode (its hard to fully test new modes as i need alot of multi-player games for testing which isn't easy to do often)

--buff armor a bit on lizZard also change armor to fortified
--fix so picking players in -CRT still get starting items if already typed repick and type it again after mode starts
--fix in CRT that when players keep non custom hero it doesnt let them get 2 heros from extra gold
--make -ars and -crt not work together because it physically can't
--fix so new heros sometimes couldnt leave skill area 2 in -CRT mode from trigger not running from condition
--fix so if a player keeps a non-custom hero it cant repick after the time is up and it already cloned that hero to all teams
--give LizZard 20% evasion
--lower restock time for lizzard creep
--change bat creep to allow a total stock of 3 and slightly lower price
--buff naga summon creeps lvl4-6

its gonna be small and quick, im already done with that stuff

Im not adding anything just fixing some glitches and minor balance tweaks. If you have any very quick easy requests run them by me here. Please dont post new ideas to add etc because i wont be reading them here.

TrixxareforkidsDate: Saturday, 18-Jun-2011, 0:01 AM | Message # 2
Zombie Pirate
Group: Investor
There is a glitch in crt where if you repick, your hero can get stuck in the skill selection area.

"being admin on a forum is NOT a super power" - lSpiderl

"CHF BECAMED SUCK S" - yan

"CHF has been my childhood. It actually defined lots of my childhood." - RosarioVampireZ

Bond009Date: Saturday, 18-Jun-2011, 0:12 AM | Message # 3
Overall Site Owner
soundwaves replays really helped me to catch alot so idk if this has already been fixed or not without seeing your replay.

this could be because some other team repicked, i guess i need more details, like was it someone on the picking team that repicked? or a different team, and it gets stuck in the skill area 2 right?

SOUNDWAVESDate: Saturday, 18-Jun-2011, 0:33 AM | Message # 4
Ninja
Awards: 1
I dont know this could be fixed but let amulet of recall can not transfer stunned or captured(roots, lasso, ensnare) object.

Forbidden Power Item cost should be 1.5k or lower than this - there is reason.
first, tome is only 1k.
second if someone want to max up his skill point than he can make another hero(1.9k) and jump into skill area.
so this saved one item slot and allows another hero. (ofc 2nd hero cant be used but this can be used by making 3rd hero)

-Hope Summon stone Lv5 turtle can devour rock golem.
-Charm can be steal jammy.
-Hope Interchange can swap magic immune object also need additional abilty like high level blink

plz highly buff never using skills.

Rest in Peace Rookies

Message edited by soundwave - Saturday, 18-Jun-2011, 0:47 AM

jonathan290Date: Saturday, 18-Jun-2011, 1:16 AM | Message # 5
Hero
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
i was thinking
yesterday i played a CRT game and t3 (the one who choosen skills) was 1 pleyer on and the other 2 players were afk
what if we do something that first checks if all players arre on game and then chooses the team cuz they didnt got a hero and like all the players didnt get hero

Bond009Date: Saturday, 18-Jun-2011, 1:37 AM | Message # 6
Overall Site Owner
if players like that dont get a hero your auto given 1900 gold and the camera takes u to the tavern area and tells you to buy a hero fast within like 20 sec before mass tongue thats the best i could think of to do. Its not so bad tho becuz i add a buff that makes the hero run super fast while picking skills so if u know what u wanna do u could pick a hero in like 4 secs flat if u needed too smile i did it

Quote (soundwave)
-Hope Summon stone Lv5 turtle can devour rock golem.
-Charm can be steal jammy.
-Hope Interchange can swap magic immune object also need additional abilty like high level blink

ill take care of these also and change lvl 21 item to 1.5k it makes sense.
also interchange can already work with magic immune at lvl 6 but i can change it a bit

LittleBDate: Saturday, 18-Jun-2011, 3:34 AM | Message # 7
Robotic Ninja
u said lizzard creep is perfect counter for golems, i dont rly see how, mind explaining?

Bond009Date: Saturday, 18-Jun-2011, 4:04 AM | Message # 8
Overall Site Owner
well as of now its much weaker than i expected, plus i forgot to change it from having heavy armor to fortified armor which is better vs all units pretty much.

if you use frenzy so it can run fast and then use a priest to turn it invisible and run a few out there and devour the golems but its not easy it does require some skill.. you could use some newts also to hold the golems in place so they are easier to eat but all this will require probably about as much micro as the golem user itself so good luke with this.. if your lucky you'll have a skilled team mate that can assist you while doing all this, else u gotta do it all yourself wink

stoogeDate: Saturday, 18-Jun-2011, 4:28 AM | Message # 9
★ Contributor ★ / Legacy Staff
Awards: 5
did u nerf bladestorm to 6 secs?
lol i feels really weak and kills fuk all...need bladestorm to come back to what it was (8secs i think) or atleast 7 secs

If I tell you I am good, You will probably think I am boasting.
If I tell you I am bad, You will Know I am lying.

Pyo-LizZoODate: Saturday, 18-Jun-2011, 5:00 AM | Message # 10
Hero
Group: Users
lizzards damage should be like 45-65 .

and it should be upgradable / is armor upgradable? cant remember right now, but it should.

+ it clearly needs magic immune , becuz its so easy to xmute .

and it should be able to devour golems.

then Lizzard would be fine i guess, and by far not OP becuz you still need micro to use Lizzard right smile

pew pew - hele killer style

flamefusionDate: Saturday, 18-Jun-2011, 7:17 AM | Message # 11
Ninja
Look our Isis giving suggestions smile
http://www.marinearena.info/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=775
well, carry on with with the suggestions

I never back down from any challenge puttin front of me.
EMINEM

LittleBDate: Saturday, 18-Jun-2011, 7:40 AM | Message # 12
Robotic Ninja
omfg the lizzard can eat the golem whole? friggin awesome thnx

SOUNDWAVESDate: Saturday, 18-Jun-2011, 9:27 AM | Message # 13
Ninja
Another things

If it is CRT mode show annouce message during one of random picking their skills and let ppl can see skill zone.
It doesnt matter to pro. Cuz they know how to use rat but to pub...
I saw so many people leaving game when their hero is gone with money and nothing they can see.

Also this base kill command -kill should be allowed after 5mins later.
I met another noob ally who killed leaver's base before mass. So I f#!ked up again and had to give him some lesson.

Bond you might remember last inhouse game. that full of ww aoes. I think there were more than 13 aoes with ww.
And most of chf games goes like that. full of ww + aoes. such a stupid Custom Hero Aoe Frenzy
Owl creep should be counter method to those kind of players.
Please buff owl scout mana flare damages. like more than 3~4 times than now. this creep doesnt need true sight. purpose should be mana flare
Also give it more than 1500 hp so it cant be dispelled at once. or make it can be attackable by physical attack but not dispellable. (with magic immunity)
then cost should be much more higher than now.

Rest in Peace Rookies

Message edited by soundwave - Saturday, 18-Jun-2011, 10:45 AM

Pyo-LizZoODate: Saturday, 18-Jun-2011, 9:45 AM | Message # 14
Hero
Quote (soundwave)

Bond you might remember last inhouse game. that full of ww aoes. I think there were more than 13 aoes with ww.

rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes ....really n/c

i remember one inhouse with no ww at all................by far the most skilled / most fun inhouse ever.

pew pew - hele killer style

CouDate: Saturday, 18-Jun-2011, 10:05 AM | Message # 15
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
ye Blade storms been nerfed by 2 secs. It should be back to it's original duration of 8 secs while the level 2 bs shoud be 6 secs. I mean for an ulti it does the most damage within those 8 seconds. In late games, it's mediocre at best and can't even bk plus it's the best counter for killing off golems too which is why it's popular with the CHF players. bs is a very popular ulti because it was really balanced but I find it hard to use now.

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Balancing Current Game Content » List of fixes for v3.7 (within a day or 2)
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<