Thursday, 02-May-2024, 9:45 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

I've come to realize many ppl dont actually like Balance - Page 3 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Balancing Current Game Content » I've come to realize many ppl dont actually like Balance (just fact)
I've come to realize many ppl dont actually like Balance
PsychopathDate: Friday, 17-Feb-2012, 1:15 AM | Message # 31
Rifleman
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Quote (RosarioVampireZ)
Funny how pros like Cheesy gives tips for us and u guys ignore them.

I will consider cheesy xD. Every time I lose against golems, I seek the way to kill them. The lyzards are a good choice as the tortoise. smile

Message edited by Psychopath - Friday, 17-Feb-2012, 10:02 AM

RosarioVampireZDate: Friday, 17-Feb-2012, 1:18 AM | Message # 32
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Try lizzards with speed scroll and amulet of recall

I have been doing that forever until i realized tech is best
tier 1: Grunts or Banshees
tier 2: Troll Beserker or skeletal warriors
tier 3: raiders
tier 4: taurens
tier 5: ANYTHING EXCEPT DARK KNIGHTS..lol

Added (2012-02-17, 2:18 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Check out the new secret shop physcho

has alot of items to counter golems (ALL items there can counter golems EASILY)

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Friday, 17-Feb-2012, 1:19 AM | Message # 33
Robotic Ninja
Awards: 3
Now that I got the topic of golems strength out of the way I want too talk about group strength.

I honestly don't think 95% of you realize how hard it is too golem these days. There are new counters every version, tech is stronger now.

Golems are expensive as shit and it costs even more to upgrade them and buy benefits for them. I don't see why the hell they don't deserve to be massed now. I would much rather waste 3k on golems knowing for a fact with proper brain power and micro I should be able too hold off majority of bullshit people throw at me. Not waste 1.5k knowing these will die easily and I don't have anything too back it up if something harsh comes by.

Back then massing them was op, now its definetly not the case anymore....

PS rosario that item is mean't for summons

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

Message edited by Cheesy-Gordia - Friday, 17-Feb-2012, 1:26 AM

PsychopathDate: Friday, 17-Feb-2012, 9:02 AM | Message # 34
Rifleman
Quote (Cheesy-Gordia)
I want too talk about group strength.

Without a good team to help you is very difficult. For the enemies, the hero is always the first option to attack because the golems are immune to magic; ideally that his allies would protect this hero. That way is easier.
Personally, I always try to exploit this defect if it occurs.

Message edited by Psychopath - Friday, 17-Feb-2012, 9:04 AM

Vampirism_FireDate: Friday, 17-Feb-2012, 10:27 AM | Message # 35
Hero
Awards: 2
Has EQ been Un-nerfed yet? Really screwed over one of my favorite builds when it stopped killing arcane towers.

I think I'll play a game or two now, see how I like this new version.

Signature by: Vexslasher
There Is No Such Thing As A "Final" Version.

SOUNDWAVESDate: Friday, 17-Feb-2012, 11:27 AM | Message # 36
Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
Quote (Cheesy-Gordia)
Now that I got the topic of golems strength out of the way I want too talk about group strength.

I honestly don't think 95% of you realize how hard it is too golem these days. There are new counters every version, tech is stronger now.

Golems are expensive as shit and it costs even more to upgrade them and buy benefits for them. I don't see why the hell they don't deserve to be massed now. I would much rather waste 3k on golems knowing for a fact with proper brain power and micro I should be able too hold off majority of bullshit people throw at me. Not waste 1.5k knowing these will die easily and I don't have anything too back it up if something harsh comes by.

Back then massing them was op, now its definetly not the case anymore....

PS rosario that item is mean't for summons

OH. this dude still yearn for old days of super rock golems. I havent met you for a while but from your word, it seems that you still repeating op shits and cheap shits.
you gotta try some new and creative things. dude, I heard that you played this game over 3 years. Arent you boring about repeating same things?

however golems are still strong.

And... To Bond, I like your new try about balance and I support it. but whenever you release new version, you always opening new shit bug holes.
I tried several games yesterday and.... I made new classic mode and picked captain bond and... yea I just checked his build and those were pretty op compare to Njaguar.
but that's not a problem. problem is..... I coudnt get any skill point. wtf?

And another bug hole. some heros arent invuln at skill shop 2. So my stupid ally lost his hero while he is checking ultimate list at skill shop 2.
And then, this stupid dude lost his hero at same spot again.. and then again.... fkin noooooooooob.
you gotta check these things. probably there must be more glitch.

anyway shammies and golems are bit op in early game so make them cost more food or reduce food for tier0.
3 golems or 3 shammies are fully enough for raping this community people.
I think tier0 and tier1 population should be different.

K good night guys.

Rest in Peace Rookies

Message edited by SOUNDWAVES - Friday, 17-Feb-2012, 11:34 AM

shinkirouDate: Friday, 17-Feb-2012, 2:42 PM | Message # 37
Grunt
Quote (SOUNDWAVES)
OH. este tío todavía añoran viejos tiempos de super golems de rock. I havent se reunió por un tiempo, pero en tu palabra, parece que se siguen repitiendo mierdas y mierdas baratos op.
tienes que probar algunas cosas nuevas y creativas. amigo, me enteré de que has jugado este juego más de 3 años. Arent usted aburrido repetir lo mismo? Sin embargo golems son aún muy fuertes. Y ... Para Bond, me gusta tu nuevo intento sobre el equilibrio y la apoyo. pero cada vez que se libera una nueva versión, siempre abriendo nuevos agujeros de errores de mierda. He intentado varios juegos de ayer y .... Hice el modo clásico de nuevo y cogió de bonos capitán y ... sí acabo de comprobar su construcción y los op eran bastante en comparación con Njaguar. pero eso no es un problema. problema es ..... Yo coudnt conseguir cualquier punto de habilidad. wtf? Y otro agujero error. algunos héroes enviaban INVULN en la tienda de habilidades 2. Así que mi aliado estupidez perdió a su héroe mientras que él está revisando la lista definitiva en el taller de habilidades 2. Y entonces, este estúpido amigo perdió a su héroe en mismo lugar otra vez .. y luego otra vez .... FKIN noooooooooob. tienes que ver estas cosas. Probablemente debe haber más problema técnico. de todos modos shammies y golems son poco op en el juego temprano, así que les costó más alimentos o alimentos para reducir la tier0. 3 golems o shammies 3 son totalmente suficiente para violar a este pueblo de la comunidad. Creo tier0 Tier1 y la población debe ser diferente. chicos K buenas noches.

ok now i´m fine whit this version cause i can golem again jajajaja but just need work it whit ur team and ^^ talk party and vex can say how i can golem^^

That's easy. If someone wins, the fighting will end.

2DaYuDiEDate: Friday, 17-Feb-2012, 6:35 PM | Message # 38
Ninja
i can only name very few people that can still controle golems in a way to actually make them usefull. 3 golems cant do too much. i think its a bit overdone, 5 golems at t1 sounds legit. Since the add of the lizztard creep, golems arent all too great anyways. i think that the few people that are actually capable of using them, should be allowed to do so. Its one of the hardest builds to play.

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Friday, 17-Feb-2012, 7:27 PM | Message # 39
Robotic Ninja
Quote (SOUNDWAVES)
OH. this dude still yearn for old days of super rock golems. I havent met you for a while but from your word, it seems that you still repeating op shits and cheap shits.
you gotta try some new and creative things. dude, I heard that you played this game over 3 years. Arent you boring about repeating same things?

And... To Bond, I like your new try about balance and I support it. but whenever you release new version, you always opening new shit bug holes.
I tried several games yesterday and.... I made new classic mode and picked captain bond and... yea I just checked his build and those were pretty op compare to Njaguar.

And another bug hole. some heros arent invuln at skill shop 2. So my stupid ally lost his hero while he is checking ultimate list at skill shop 2.
And then, this stupid dude lost his hero at same spot again.. and then again.... fkin noooooooooob.

anyway shammies and golems are bit op in early game so make them cost more food or reduce food for tier0.

K good night guys.

LOL? Ive never seen a dumber comment than this.

First off a) My countless wins vs you means you have absolutely no right as of now to try and talk shit and counter my arguments. You lecturing me about creativity? Oh man I don't even think you know the definition of a hypocrite. Your arguments are for people who are too fucking lazy and actually do something too counter a strategy so they resort to try and ask for change WITHIN THE MECHANICS when 5000 counters are starting at your face EVERY SINGLE GAME YOU PLAY.

Quote (2DaYuDiE)

Just because I am 50 times better at this strategy than you are does not make them strong, it just proves im not a fucking idiot and I know what to do depending if my peer is not that strong of a player.

Quote (SOUNDWAVES)

Id like to see you try and keep up with what you type... Oh wait I have and you fucked up countless times, no wait actually you didn't, the new community just knows wtf to do. Again learn from this community and stop trying to manipulate this game for YOU QQwaves.

Listen sound your concern threads and how you keep them updated is cool and all with new ideas and such, but just because you don't have the capabilities of countering something does not mean you have the right too seek bond to try and change the mechanics itself so its easier for you. I mean not once have I seen you talk about counters too any ideas you say. All I honestly see you type is "This shit is op, means you gotta completely change how it works" instead of "oh I never thought of that, should help me counter this"

And shamans being op? Jesus christ, I guarantee every game someone on your team gets a targetting spell/aoe/summons and try to focus down the shamans, have you tried? Working for me so far.

Quote (2DaYuDiE)
can only name very few people that can still controle golems in a way to actually make them usefull. 3 golems cant do too much. i think its a bit overdone, 5 golems at t1 sounds legit. Since the add of the lizztard creep, golems arent all too great anyways. i think that the few people that are actually capable of using them, should be allowed to do so. Its one of the hardest builds to play.

Exactly what I said before.

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

Message edited by Cheesy-Gordia - Friday, 17-Feb-2012, 7:43 PM

CouDate: Friday, 17-Feb-2012, 8:03 PM | Message # 40
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
I kinda didn't golem as much as I use too because of the counters and tech being buffed and I totally miss it lol. Goleming was an art and skill in itself that taught gave me that sense of understanding and microing units. but the food thing does put a bit of a strain on it. If it helps in the long run though then I'll support it. I played it last night and I still raped heros with 2 golems though lol but it's going to be harder for players that might want to practice to golem.

But I looove the new updates! The new shop though lol It made my hero disappear. I had to buy a peasant and hk rod it and revive at the base but it was in ftd mode though lol.

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Friday, 17-Feb-2012, 8:44 PM | Message # 41
Zombie Pirate
Quote (RosarioVampireZ)
grammar mistakes and doesnt make sense and i nvr said i wouldnt play from my school mac

if you have so much school why can you use the mac there to play wc3. u also said ur at the top of the class there.
Quote (RosarioVampireZ)
plz... xxkillerbeans, i know u played for a long time but check ur stats and mine
say !stats proglitcher in assasin-bot
over 90 percent and the rest percentage lost by !drop since i kept winning

assasin-bot is a joke and since you were root admin for quite awhile, you couldnt be dropped stupid. lets see, you lose 90% of the games you play but you claim to win 99%. i know this because with the amount of time i played with you, we lost about 40-60% because u didnt know how to use builds other then banish nukes.
Quote (RosarioVampireZ)
olems arent op as they used to
Its not like we can get 8 golems bfore mass by zep like fallen did long ago

actually, it would require 4.75k to get 8 golems premass, and golems just screw ur mass, combined with the fact that you also would need to 1 hero and that since one of the early v3's, u cudnt get a golem till mid of mass.

Bond009Date: Friday, 17-Feb-2012, 8:57 PM | Message # 42
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Quote (SOUNDWAVES)

yea the cap bond and undead might be a bit good but i tried matching them to a theme kinda like undead death knight and normal arthas/pally lol
i tested that a good amount, so in classic mode with 76 heros you are unable to get skill pts when u lvl? ill have to check this again :/
and when u talked about your noob team mate losing his hero in skill area 2 was it normal mode? and what hero was it? was it a pally?

Quote (Cou)
But I looove the new updates! The new shop though lol It made my hero disappear. I had to buy a peasant and hk rod it and revive at the base but it was in ftd mode though lol.

i also spent alot of time testing this lol how did you lose your hero in the new store area? could u get me a replay so i can fix if theres something wrong?
also u dont need to spend 1450 on a hammer next time just use a peasant and ammy of recall to bring your hero back if its stuck in there ;p

i did tons of hours of work and testing becuz i wanted to get 4.0 for everyone before i left for a week, when i get back ill try and fix all the loose ends up smile

CouDate: Saturday, 18-Feb-2012, 4:20 AM | Message # 43
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
Quote (Bond009)

i also spent alot of time testing this lol how did you lose your hero in the new store area? could u get me a replay so i can fix if theres something wrong?
also u dont need to spend 1450 on a hammer next time just use a peasant and ammy of recall to bring your hero back if its stuck in there ;p

ahahahaha well don't I feel stoopid, I shoulda used the ammy ha. I'll try to look for the replay ^^ Buut I had sheep as a hero and my pub ally left and he racked up unholy, ww and nova with D-tower so I used the sheep for leveling and the leavers hero for gold and hk etc. Sooo I used my allies hero to buy and go into the shop so maybe that racked up the percussion.

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Saturday, 18-Feb-2012, 12:00 PM | Message # 44
Zombie Pirate
Quote (Bond009)
yea the cap bond and undead might be a bit good but i tried matching them to a theme kinda like undead death knight and normal arthas/pally lol
i tested that a good amount, so in classic mode with 76 heros you are unable to get skill pts when u lvl? ill have to check this again :/
and when u talked about your noob team mate losing his hero in skill area 2 was it normal mode? and what hero was it? was it a pally?

gj with classic and adding the other heros into the game. its actually worth playing now and i love the mode. the fact that u have heroes from in chf and 5.4 with preset builds is awesome. the secret shop was a neat idea and it adds some harder gameplay to it. the creep cap limit is nice now because i hated how people could get 4-5 golems right after mass but still be tier 1. also, lvl 6 wards need a little less mana cost because they are so rarely leveled to 6.

Bond009Date: Saturday, 18-Feb-2012, 5:07 PM | Message # 45
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Quote (XXkillerbeansXX)
gj with classic and adding the other heros into the game. its actually worth playing now and i love the mode. the fact that u have heroes from in chf and 5.4 with preset builds is awesome. the secret shop was a neat idea and it adds some harder gameplay to it. the creep cap limit is nice now because i hated how people could get 4-5 golems right after mass but still be tier 1. also, lvl 6 wards need a little less mana cost because they are so rarely leveled to 6.

thanks i enjoy the new stuff too put alot of time into 4.0 smile
Quote (Cou)
ahahahaha well don't I feel stoopid, I shoulda used the ammy ha. I'll try to look for the replay ^^ Buut I had sheep as a hero and my pub ally left and he racked up unholy, ww and nova with D-tower so I used the sheep for leveling and the leavers hero for gold and hk etc. Sooo I used my allies hero to buy and go into the shop so maybe that racked up the percussion.

haha yea ammy of recall only works if he had a peasant, i didnt know it was someone elses hero.. You can only go in there with your own hero. If someone elses hero was stuck in there when they left.. pretty much your best option is to buy your own diamond item to go there and send his hero to the exit portal

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Balancing Current Game Content » I've come to realize many ppl dont actually like Balance (just fact)
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<