Monday, 06-May-2024, 12:25 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Problems with modes and rest of chf - Page 3 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Balancing Current Game Content » Problems with modes and rest of chf
Problems with modes and rest of chf
RosarioVampireZDate: Thursday, 22-Nov-2012, 1:04 AM | Message # 31
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
I think that speed boots should be bought. This 25 gold item that can be bought from an owl is actually op in terms of speed (only ones that come with it should be retarded strength heros like ogre mauler or crypt lord... -.-)

Quote (2DaYuDiE)
jaoods ammy

Jaood's ammy is necessary on all heros except intelligence/secret heros. Intelligence heros/secret heros are already op themselves...No need to make things more imbalanced

Quote (2DaYuDiE)
remove base pet

This changes game style too much. No instead, lower the base pet regeneration rate by half

Quote (i-connect)
i thought it should be better, but it gets awfully worse....

All recipes are overpriced. Check excalibur. U can get higher dmg with only like 2-3k EASILY. (and higher stats, etc.)

Recipes are only bought cause u are rich or cause u play old style. If u play new style, u would just mass slippers w. mask and claws on maulers (inner fire is OP on maulers...IMBA)
For mana, u just buy 2 precepts and make the wonderful base pet follow u
For defense, u just buy mass HP (medallions...op for price)
For everything else...just tome! Who carez about the rest..lol

Health Stone and Mana Stone is WORSE than mana and health pot 100%
^^ trust me...unless ur mountain giant or some hero with 1000000000000000 mana

ic3dt3aDate: Thursday, 22-Nov-2012, 1:17 AM | Message # 32
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
Quote (2DaYuDiE)
Quote (FirNesS)
Fire strike is not op.

yes it is.
Quote (FirNesS)
Use rats to silence, lasso, roots

ur logic is fcked up its like saying donation isnt op cuz u can just nuke it...
ofc if u stalk someone entire game with roots lasso and silence he gets fucked, what has that to do with the balance?
Quote (FirNesS)
Plus the fact that it as small aoe, so darks can evade it quite easily.

it has quite a big aoe, does about 300 dps and has no dmg limit

Quote (FirNesS)
Get any TP or FF and you won't die (I didn't die any time in that game).

wut? ofc u can tp from roots... whats your point? flame strike just does more damage than any single target spell and has no damage limit, why are we even discussing this?

i agree with helen in all of that

Quote (i-connect)
ANOTHER THING ABOUT CHF IS BUFF THE ITEMS.. FFS IF YOU COMPARE THEM TO DOTA IT MAKES CHF ITEM LOOKS LIKE A PIECE OF SHIT. For example, you get cursed axe of saying for frosties it doesn't give you agi or strength and it cost 2700 gold to get the recipe for it and it gets worser if u dont finish, unlike dota you finish recipe it gets 2x better and some dont even need recipe. You would rather tech or some shit with your gold then item. Look at Fist of titan belt cost 450 for 10 str 3 for 30 str. 3 belt and a ring will equal a fist and way cheaper.. item gets worser when completing the recipe. i thought it should be better, but it gets awfully worse......
FiX: Make recipe cost like 1 gold except frosties need BUFF and make recipe cost 1 gold. AND PLUS MAULERS USES ITEM AND ONE ROD OF ENVY GG.
AOE MUCH BETTER THEN PIECE OF SHIT MAULER. ITEMS ARE NOT FAIR!

ur right, the frosties dont give u life steal or increased attack damage! /sarcasm
the "cheap fist" is retarded, u lose 3 item slots....

the reason the recipes are liek that is to deter ppl from just using their heroes, this is a footies game, not a hero arena, which A LOT of you dont seem to understand. i guess i see that people are unable to use more than 1 or 2 units and therefore like to compare it to the ease of playing DOTA... yeah right...

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

RosarioVampireZDate: Thursday, 22-Nov-2012, 2:39 AM | Message # 33
Robotic Ninja
Quote (ic3dt3a)
A LOT of you dont seem to understand.

Its only the people in this forum who actively complain that dont hero abuse recently. So ur argument is invalid

Quote (ic3dt3a)
this is a footies game, not a hero arena

Footmen are the most useless units ever after mass. Heros dominate in this game..period

Quote (ic3dt3a)
the reason the recipes are liek that is to deter ppl from just using their heroes

The main reason recipes are overprices is because it saves ur SLOT space.

Quote (ic3dt3a)
ur right, the frosties dont give u life steal or increased attack damage! /sarcasm

Claws +100 + mask of death + frost orb OR Claws +100 + totem + frost orb
BOTH alot cheaper compared to frosties

2DaYuDiEDate: Thursday, 22-Nov-2012, 2:42 AM | Message # 34
Ninja
Quote (RosarioVampireZ)

Jaood's ammy is necessary on all heros except intelligence/secret heros. Intelligence heros/secret heros are already op themselves...No need to make things more imbalanced

well, since u cant pick any heroes, evryone gets the ammy... which makes it kinda pointless tongue could as well just give 150 hp and 100 mana to all heroes
slots are so limited... u already start with 4 items
Quote (RosarioVampireZ)
I think that speed boots should be bought. This 25 gold item that can be bought from an owl is actually op in terms of speed (only ones that come with it should be retarded strength heros like ogre mauler or crypt lord... -.-)

true, old price was better... 450g
bond changed it so u wouldnt be forced to sell em at start lol

RosarioVampireZDate: Thursday, 22-Nov-2012, 2:52 AM | Message # 35
Robotic Ninja
Whats point of getting recipes when 2 slippers + 1 scroll is ALOT better than 1 agi recipe item thingy?

Whats point of Brilliance archmage recipe thingy when u can get 2 precepts and a base pet?

Whats point of strength recipes when u can simple buy 1 or 2 hp item thingy (i think its called medallion, right?)

Whats point of strength and hp btw..... Our heros already have op blink with 1000000000 hp (Captain bond)

Whats point of that 8-9k spell 66% block when u can get 1.5k 33% off and 500 gold 1st spell cancel?
*Btw, u really dont need this with the free op blink and op spells and op potions

FireHartDate: Thursday, 22-Nov-2012, 6:46 AM | Message # 36
Hero
A new thing for ars would if u don't have enough codes for good heroes u can use the random skills heroes thing that very few people know about as a reward

RosarioVampireZDate: Thursday, 22-Nov-2012, 8:08 AM | Message # 37
Robotic Ninja
Quote (FireHart)
A new thing for ars would if u don't have enough codes for good heroes u can use the random skills heroes thing that very few people know about as a reward

The random reward concept is worse than regular ars. If u repick, u lose ur ammy. And also, u can nvr drop that FREAKING item. I tried mauling with the random skill hero once, That stupid random ammy just fuqing ruins ur stupid space late game.

Plus, since the random blink item is not hotkey but rather a clicking blink, its piece of ^^.

FirNesSDate: Thursday, 22-Nov-2012, 1:58 PM | Message # 38
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
Saying firestrike is op just mean you guys are noobs smile

FireHartDate: Thursday, 22-Nov-2012, 2:20 PM | Message # 39
Hero
Make like a leveling system for upg on tower Atk only with however many levels increasing by 15dmg on arc ,10 on multi ,3on frost, 75 on tot,12on cannon?

My 50th message yahoo yahoo

Message edited by FireHart - Thursday, 22-Nov-2012, 2:53 PM

RosarioVampireZDate: Friday, 23-Nov-2012, 8:32 AM | Message # 40
Robotic Ninja
Quote (FireHart)
Make like a leveling system for upg on tower Atk only with however many levels increasing by 15dmg on arc ,10 on multi ,3on frost, 75 on tot,12on cannon?

Multi already has a leveling system. Arcane needs no leveling system. Cannon needs no leveling system cause its meant to throw out trash.
And for frost towers...for 300 gold.... this sh3t is the oppest ... late game -.- (cases change but this cheapest tower overall is the best -.-)

SOUNDWAVESDate: Friday, 23-Nov-2012, 10:28 AM | Message # 41
Ninja
This game is forsaked by map creator.
That is the worst problem.

Rest in Peace Rookies

ic3dt3aDate: Friday, 23-Nov-2012, 4:30 PM | Message # 42
Robotic Ninja
Quote (SOUNDWAVES)
This game is forsaked by map creator.
That is the worst problem.

dont play anymore

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

FirNesSDate: Saturday, 24-Nov-2012, 3:38 AM | Message # 43
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
Quote (ic3dt3a)
dont play anymore

Agreed'

2DaYuDiEDate: Saturday, 24-Nov-2012, 5:15 PM | Message # 44
Ninja
yes! that's the solution!
evryone who thinks chf isnt balanced, just stop playing!

now we have a perfectly balanced version of chf, nice smile

a_chinese_kidDate: Sunday, 25-Nov-2012, 1:51 PM | Message # 45
Robotic Ninja
lol hele is right. Unbalanced is an opinion now, sure it used to be a fact but now its just opinion because someone who hasnt wasted as many hours of their life on a game can beat you because they swallow this "Pride" and "pro-status" to use a spell that is logically strong.

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Balancing Current Game Content » Problems with modes and rest of chf
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<