Monday, 06-May-2024, 3:47 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Problems with modes and rest of chf - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Balancing Current Game Content » Problems with modes and rest of chf
Problems with modes and rest of chf
RosarioVampireZDate: Thursday, 15-Nov-2012, 4:24 AM | Message # 1
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
Well, i just lost a game of ftd against t1's stacked team and ose's gay stacked team
and it was solo

I got BUGGED at the fact that sometimes, the footies in level 1 DIRECTLY attack your base and ignore your army. Like seriously, how da fuq can i solo very hard mode if none of the footies are getting distracted and instead bking me?

Problems:

Ftd: Creeps NEED to see windwalk after first wave
Creeps shouldnt be BKING before all the base units die (wtf?)
Creeps should have magic resistance (alot) to encourage TECH rather than mass aoe

SSD: Remove treants and beetles. Enough said.

ARS: Remove Death pact, dark ritual, and vigor OR endurance
Seriously, I had game where my third repick was death pact, dark ritual, and inner fire and freaking those pubs said "ars for pros. u nub. QQ" when they had freaking mass bolt/aoe (strangely, they were struggling with team?>!?!?)

CTF: This mode is all bugs and no1 even knows about this mode. WOW

Classic: Why is it that SOMETIMES ur hero has 0 empty slots for items? I got spell items like transmute item, windwalk item, bloodlust item..wtf? (now how da fuq do i remove those and get items?)

Regular: Fuqing nerf CAPTAIN BOND. NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF. Medivh now is piece of sh3t but captain bond and undead captain bond is op as fuq. Change blink to DUST or Instant Hero Speed Scroll ...BLINK IS PURE BS with an UNDYING hero

Maulers in normal: Do something about jaood. Its so cr3p that I think the fastest ubercat in the world would make a much better mauler. With its freaking 0 hp, what am i supposed to do against mass bolters?

ADD MODE : No freaking aoe or at most 1 per hero and only maximum of 1 hk spell PER team

Archers: Freaking do something about these idiots. Its like PURE feed. PURE FEED. Add very HIGH damage for its FRAGILE health. Archers are meant to MAIM, not feed

Pet: Lower the freaking mana regen coming from pet. This pet is so op that i only get 1-2 precepts per game cause i make it follow my hero. THATS LAME BS

Mass Pool: Make it that if u get mass pooled during mass or RIGHT after mass, ..and when u win, YOU get a "U S3CK SH3T" screen
(mass pool is part of strat but not DURING or RIGHT AFTER mass...now thats just a gay excuse to win)

Entangling Roots: The most overpowered level 1 spell in game. SHORTEN THE TIME TO LIKE 3 seconds on heros at level 1
Lvl 1 entangling roots is ENOUGH to hk anyone, even lvl 20 cause its so op

Portal: Remove this and add spirit link if u cant fix this to stargate or something. Cause this thing is harder to use than microing 6 heros

Frost Arrow: One of the most sluttiest, cr4ppiest, sh3ttiest spell in game. Freaking add aoe slowness to these frost arrows. I would rather get nova or cold strike for slowness cause they do DMG and BETTER slowness early game and AOE

Fire Strike: Fuqed up spell with high dmg..NERF

Tower ultimate: So FREAKING op. Level 3 is WAY too STRONG. Its same as level 3 INFERNO but IT CANT BE SWALLOWED BY TURTLE. Make it so that it does half its dmg on BUILDINGS only

Nuke: Whats point of altar if this functions better?

Lizzards: These are meant to counter golems so why not freaking have low cd on shop cause a golemer is gonna show up UNEXPECTEDLY with like 3 golems at once, not 1

Mana Drag: Op"? NO. So make it lower cd.

Charm: Make it able to charm shamans in LEVEL 1. So that PEOPLE would use it

done

Items: Upgrade price of mask of death and reduce %. Enough said

FirNesSDate: Thursday, 15-Nov-2012, 12:52 PM | Message # 2
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
Quote (RosarioVampireZ)
Ftd: Creeps NEED to see windwalk after first wave
Creeps should have magic resistance (alot) to encourage TECH rather than mass aoe

Quote (RosarioVampireZ)
ARS: Remove Death pact, dark ritual, and vigor OR endurance

Quote (RosarioVampireZ)
Regular: Fuqing nerf CAPTAIN BOND. NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF. Medivh now is piece of sh3t but captain bond and undead captain bond is op as fuq. Change blink to DUST or Instant Hero Speed Scroll ...BLINK IS PURE BS with an UNDYING hero

Quote (RosarioVampireZ)
Archers: Freaking do something about these idiots. Its like PURE feed. PURE FEED. Add very HIGH damage for its FRAGILE health. Archers are meant to MAIM, not feed

Quote (RosarioVampireZ)
Portal: Remove this and add spirit link if u cant fix this to stargate or something. Cause this thing is harder to use than microing 6 heros

Quote (RosarioVampireZ)
Frost Arrow: One of the most sluttiest, cr4ppiest, sh3ttiest spell in game. Freaking add aoe slowness to these frost arrows. I would rather get nova or cold strike for slowness cause they do DMG and BETTER slowness early game and AOE

Quote (RosarioVampireZ)

Quote (RosarioVampireZ)
Tower ultimate: So FREAKING op. Level 3 is WAY too STRONG. Its same as level 3 INFERNO but IT CANT BE SWALLOWED BY TURTLE. Make it so that it does half its dmg on BUILDINGS only

Quote (RosarioVampireZ)

Quote (RosarioVampireZ)
Lizzards: These are meant to counter golems so why not freaking have low cd on shop cause a golemer is gonna show up UNEXPECTEDLY with like 3 golems at once, not 1

Quote (RosarioVampireZ)

Quote (RosarioVampireZ)

Agreed with all of that. For the rest I have no opinion or I'm against.

2DaYuDiEDate: Thursday, 15-Nov-2012, 1:52 PM | Message # 3
Ninja
Quote (RosarioVampireZ)

ftd gameplay is pretty stupid imo... the units are fcking imba, if they go for ur base, ur dead... else they just keep running around and wait to get killed o.O
Quote (RosarioVampireZ)

most of em have magic resist/magic imunity already... for shaman/priest/jammy its not really needed imo
Quote (RosarioVampireZ)

SSD: Remove treants and beetles. Enough said.

treants and beetles are just retarded spells filling the entire map with some stupid summons..... reduce the amount of summons or their size alot and buff a bit if needed
Quote (RosarioVampireZ)

Classic: Why is it that SOMETIMES ur hero has 0 empty slots for items? I got spell items like transmute item, windwalk item, bloodlust item..wtf? (now how da fuq do i remove those and get items?)

u can drop em after u got mindraped
Quote (RosarioVampireZ)

true, blink as a free spell is op
Quote (RosarioVampireZ)

Maulers in normal: Do something about jaood. Its so cr3p that I think the fastest ubercat in the world would make a much better mauler. With its freaking 0 hp, what am i supposed to do against mass bolters?

jaood is still pretty good as mauler lol altho its a bit slower than it used to be...
Quote (RosarioVampireZ)

meh... its just t1, cant make em too strong...
Quote (RosarioVampireZ)

Pet: Lower the freaking mana regen coming from pet. This pet is so op that i only get 1-2 precepts per game cause i make it follow my hero. THATS LAME BS

yeah mana regen is a bit too much lol and its pretty hard to kill
Quote (RosarioVampireZ)

Entangling Roots: The most overpowered level 1 spell in game. SHORTEN THE TIME TO LIKE 3 seconds on heros at level 1
Lvl 1 entangling roots is ENOUGH to hk anyone, even lvl 20 cause its so op

lasso, bolt, roots and most other stuns all last way too long... with 2-3 spells u can perma stun someone, and u got 9 spells on a team
that makes hking a bit op lol
Quote (RosarioVampireZ)

yes! cut the dmg in half! lol
Quote (RosarioVampireZ)

it has ranged too... reduce hp and increase bounty imo
Quote (RosarioVampireZ)

yea nuke has an OP divine shield now, shud only last like 3 secs ffs
Quote (RosarioVampireZ)

mana dragon does fcking imba dmg and is fcking hard to kill without bats or good ranged tech...
idc about cd, reduce its hp at least (alot)
Quote (RosarioVampireZ)

charm lvl 1 works on shammys already and still no1 uses it

FirNesSDate: Thursday, 15-Nov-2012, 2:31 PM | Message # 4
Robotic Ninja
Quote (2DaYuDiE)
most of em have magic resist/magic imunity already... for shaman/priest/jammy its not really needed imo

I think that rosa was talking about creeps such as kodos, dryads, not creeps you can buy.
Quote (2DaYuDiE)
lasso, bolt, roots and most other stuns all last way too long... with 2-3 spells u can perma stun someone, and u got 9 spells on a team
that makes hking a bit op lol

And God invented teching/goleming/Lizzarding/Shaming! (in the other team I mean)

shinkirouDate: Thursday, 15-Nov-2012, 4:13 PM | Message # 5
Grunt
Group: Users
QQ rosie learn to lose biggrin u are so rusty like all players stoped play for long time i can tell u the same i cant belive i played chf with nekromanze again and we suck cause we are trying dont use gay skills like bolt-coil-or full aoe like all naabs now thinks they are pros ........ so u need just play again and im sure u will have ur micro so good like before biggrin try to beat our build

1hero.. hex soul acid with druids
2hero.. serpents firebolt tich aura with kimeras
3hero.. roots unholy laso with ff or donation ;D

we just tech and bye bye all units and heros around the map xD sould burn is so nice biggrin

That's easy. If someone wins, the fighting will end.

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Thursday, 15-Nov-2012, 6:09 PM | Message # 6
Zombie Pirate
Quote (shinkirou)
chf with nekromanze again and we suck cause we are trying dont use gay skills like bolt-coil-or full aoe like all naabs now

so now you understand ppl like me and vids frustration?

ic3dt3aDate: Thursday, 15-Nov-2012, 6:26 PM | Message # 7
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
Quote (2DaYuDiE)
Quote (RosarioVampireZ)

charm lvl 1 works on shammys already and still no1 uses it

correct, transmute NEEDS to work on shams, that was the only reason i use them alot

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

shinkirouDate: Thursday, 15-Nov-2012, 11:25 PM | Message # 8
Grunt
Quote (XXkillerbeansXX)
so now you understand ppl like me and vids frustration?

lol

That's easy. If someone wins, the fighting will end.

FireHartDate: Friday, 16-Nov-2012, 6:00 AM | Message # 9
Hero
New idea tier 6 as a counter for jeebus or Excalibur x2

All flying:
Night elves - chims/hypogryphs
Orc - wyverns/wind riders
Human- dragon hawk/flying machines
Undead-frost wyrm/gargoyles
Eitelian-gryphons

Sorry for going off topic

Message edited by FireHart - Friday, 16-Nov-2012, 6:01 AM

FirNesSDate: Friday, 16-Nov-2012, 7:43 AM | Message # 10
Robotic Ninja
Darks are already enough.

RosarioVampireZDate: Friday, 16-Nov-2012, 8:38 AM | Message # 11
Robotic Ninja
Quote (FirNesS)
Darks are already enough.

Give dark dryads

Endurance/Trueshot/Max Upgrade/Command/Bloodlust/Inner Fire/Speed/3 k scrol
(and every other aura)
and EACH dark dryads hit MORE than 1000 dmg (if u have acid and tichmeh and howl of terror on top of this...negative armour + 1000 dmg = gg)

U guys should really try out the secret shop scrolls
Their scroll of beast and protection are amazing
^^

ic3dt3aDate: Friday, 16-Nov-2012, 12:09 PM | Message # 12
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
Quote (RosarioVampireZ)
Their scroll of beast and protection are amazing

apparently, its still a secret as many people are unaware of this shop still. that 1 potion is really rape on a mauler, althought it is only 15 seconds

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

RosarioVampireZDate: Saturday, 17-Nov-2012, 4:11 AM | Message # 13
Robotic Ninja
Quote (ic3dt3a)
apparently, its still a secret as many people are unaware of this shop still. that 1 potion is really rape on a mauler, althought it is only 15 seconds

It isnt. For the cost, its horrible on a mauler. The after effects make things even worse...
Not worth the cost..trust me ^^

Opness in terms of price/dmg for mauler items
1. Mask of death (1 word for this...OP)
2. Slippers
3. Circlets / Cursed Axe
4. Firehand Gauntlets/Immolation (Immolation BEASTTT on mauler w/ avatar)
5. Claws +100 recipe or claws +100
6. Lightspeed (Due to the price, its actually piece of sh3t compared to the rest above ^^)

Ic3d, the 15 sec item is so bad that for that same price, buying slippers and bloodlusting urself with a shaman is better..LOL

FireHartDate: Saturday, 17-Nov-2012, 4:19 AM | Message # 14
Hero
U forgot exalibur with 400 dmg 100to stats but with 23500 price
biggrin

Message edited by FireHart - Saturday, 17-Nov-2012, 4:23 AM

RosarioVampireZDate: Saturday, 17-Nov-2012, 4:39 AM | Message # 15
Robotic Ninja
Quote (FireHart)
U forgot exalibur with 400 dmg 100to stats but with 23500 price

Thats pretty overpriced. I could make a better deal with ALOT less gold

Ez solution: Get another hero or 2...lol
1. Bloodlust/InnerFire/Command (or or and trueshot)
2. Just buy claws +100 and 1 mask of death with the left over money (And a scroll of beast)
3. U now hit literally almost 3 times excally.
4. Get tichmeh aura or/and acid bomb or/and howl of terror <= all = max lower defense and u now hit more than 9 excally...cause chf is imbalanced if u are smart

Added (2012-11-17, 5:39 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Whats op in mauler is inner fire and tichmeh and mask of death
with those and any agi item,...its GG late game (lol)

btw, evasion should do some spell resistance...its so useless when every1 has spells ...
or make evasion give u EXTRA hp? o.O

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Balancing Current Game Content » Problems with modes and rest of chf
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<