Friday, 19-Apr-2024, 10:55 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Why I Dislike CHF 4.1 (Balance issues) - Page 3 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Balancing Current Game Content » Why I Dislike CHF 4.1 (Balance issues)
Why I Dislike CHF 4.1 (Balance issues)
gokkunjackDate: Tuesday, 17-Sep-2019, 6:06 AM | Message # 31
Noob
Group: Users
Awards: 0
After all good changes and a lot of bug fixes. I appreciate it thanks for the work.

Just one question, what was your thought process about this?

--Make Rune of shielding have 840sec (14min) StartSDelay it was at 460sec (7.67mins) and restock is 17mins

It seems like fiends with piercing damage are now op at basekilling. Maybe change the damage type or reduce the damage output. And reduce the scroll of the beast buff.
Also casting bloolust/inner fire and scroll of the beast on the tank token is way to op since you can reskill your hero now at the secret shop. Back in the days you had to carry a spell like bloodlust trough the full game to do this.
Maybe make reskilling more expensive for the next version aswell?

DooMsDate: Tuesday, 17-Sep-2019, 6:23 AM | Message # 32
Rifleman
Really bad version, you should delete that tome of reskill, make newts immune to charm, nerf those elementals, improve serpents wards skill because they are terrible now, improve doom ulti, improve power of banish because nobody plays hk now, it would be better!

FirNesSDate: Wednesday, 18-Sep-2019, 4:59 AM | Message # 33
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
Next version should be CHF for wc3 reforged

l3etuceDate: Thursday, 19-Sep-2019, 9:24 PM | Message # 34
Grunt
ok!

I love green leetuce

gokkunjackDate: Tuesday, 24-Sep-2019, 1:41 PM | Message # 35
Noob
Looks like charm counters golem play completly in this version. Can this spell be set back like it was in 4.0a in the next version?

DooMsDate: Tuesday, 24-Sep-2019, 11:15 PM | Message # 36
Rifleman
That's exactly what I said above retard, anyway your golems was bad no rats.

gokkunjackDate: Wednesday, 25-Sep-2019, 5:26 AM | Message # 37
Noob
Also can the tome of reskill be removed and waterelementals nerfed in the next version?

Quote DooMs ()
That's exactly what I said above retard, anyway your golems was bad no rats.

I don't know what you re referring to. All you were talking about is that you are a transgender model from paris and a woman rights activist and that you prefer soy protein over whey protein to keep your oestrogen level high because it makes your manboobs grow. But actually I am impressed how you manage to be constantly on your period 30days a month. So accept my facebook friend request and join the game when i post your picture you french dosser.

Message edited by gokkunjack - Wednesday, 25-Sep-2019, 5:28 AM

DooMsDate: Wednesday, 25-Sep-2019, 8:46 AM | Message # 38
Rifleman
It's sad that you have to add lots of randoms guys to have a normal account + let's be honest if you remove the 50 randoms guys, you will have your mother, your uncle and your cousin in your fiends list. All this step to have the honor of appearing in my friends list. your life reflects your fb account, a pur tragedy .I pass you my sputum .                                           NOOB

Message edited by DooMs - Wednesday, 25-Sep-2019, 8:47 AM

gokkunjackDate: Wednesday, 25-Sep-2019, 9:35 AM | Message # 39
Noob
Dont pretend to be pro you pathetic clown with your wannabe fake apm. You re that slow that watching your noobplay feels like traveling backwards in time. And don t get me started about reality. Where you look like a transgender version of harry potter... I guess that mother, uncle and cousin talk is a projection of your incest phantasies. Next time you get onto voice chat swallow your mouth full of cum first before you speak, so you can actually be understood.
The only thing more pathetic than your looks is your intellect. The fact that you pretend to be a baker to raise your social status indicates it all. Go back into first grade and do your homework you retarded piece of shit.

Added (25-Sep-2019, 9:56 AM)
---------------------------------------------
https://www.facebook.com/lucas.reme

Message edited by gokkunjack - Wednesday, 25-Sep-2019, 9:50 AM

DooMsDate: Wednesday, 25-Sep-2019, 11:12 AM | Message # 40
Rifleman
First u talk much for a noob who lost 5 games in a row + a 1v1 (i take you when u want u suck lol) ,it's funny it's the guy who has 20 friends on facebook and a fake profile picture because he is ashamed of himself, yes it is this guy who opens his big mouth, Thirdly you speak as if you knew me but good new sherlocks  u know nothing( you make me think of a dog barking when he hear a noise (it's not a compliment)>he opens his fucking mouth for nothing.I summarize: you are 33 years old, you are half blind, you are unemployed, you try to troll on a forum all day long#GAGAMEL#LIFE                                                                              a tip: ask your doctor to prescribe pills to get your fingers out of the ass  xDDD

Message edited by DooMs - Wednesday, 25-Sep-2019, 11:24 AM

gokkunjackDate: Wednesday, 25-Sep-2019, 11:28 AM | Message # 41
Noob
I come back after 2 years, you clown play everyday and still lose. Shame on you! 50% of me are still 10 times superior than 100% of you, in every department. And don't pretend that i know nothing about you. I can recognize a "fils de pute" if i see one.

Message edited by gokkunjack - Wednesday, 25-Sep-2019, 11:29 AM

DooMsDate: Wednesday, 25-Sep-2019, 11:44 AM | Message # 42
Rifleman
You are funny son of a salmon, u won me 1 time with 1 fun build, I won you 3 times yesterday, 2 times with Dan etc, 1 time in 1v1, but I know maths are not a good point for you. "fils de pute"dont reveal your brother's name ty.

gokkunjackDate: Wednesday, 25-Sep-2019, 1:27 PM | Message # 43
Noob

@bond009 can you make the lobby for the next version look like this? thx

Message edited by gokkunjack - Tuesday, 01-Oct-2019, 8:31 AM

DooMsDate: Sunday, 06-Oct-2019, 3:08 PM | Message # 44
Rifleman
Put your own picture Daniel @CACAMEL : https://www.facebook.com/daniel.schutz.77 , add him he's looking for new friends .

FirNesSDate: Tuesday, 08-Oct-2019, 12:40 PM | Message # 45
Robotic Ninja
still seems to have more than you lel

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Balancing Current Game Content » Why I Dislike CHF 4.1 (Balance issues)
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<