Saturday, 18-May-2024, 4:08 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Top ten chf players - Page 6 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF Game Replays » Top ten chf players (10)
Top ten chf players
xMoNsTeRRRDate: Saturday, 24-Sep-2011, 7:33 AM | Message # 76
Zombie Pirate
Group: Banned Users
Awards: 0
We tried that strat for the first time ever. Do you know how hard 1 base heros are? Fallen says everyone loses the first time they try it. And yeah we lost that game, but thats probably the first game out of 15 we lost. There was no other time us 3 have lost unless we were trying out a new strat. Oh and everytime I join a game, your afk and then give your team (nihob ramus) 2 hero mass. The sad part is they still lose. Anyway, you can't say a word because i've solod your teams on numerous occasions.

Added (2011-09-24, 8:33 Am)
---------------------------------------------
Quote (Arctty)
Honestly monster just shut the fuck up, there is only one person who believes any of your bullshit anymore and his name is nabeel.

Why are you so mad? This has nothing to do with you. I stated my opinion on a thread that asked.

Oh and Lizzy <3 you dont play anymore! But I bet if you did you'd easily be top 5 and sound would jump to 7.

this account is currently being shared by xmonsterrr and cyray. if i say something nice, its probably cyray so please disregard it.

Message edited by xMoNsTeRRR - Saturday, 24-Sep-2011, 7:41 AM

DragonWarriorDate: Saturday, 24-Sep-2011, 8:16 AM | Message # 77
Ninja
Group: Clan Members

Added (2011-09-24, 9:16 Am)
LOL, couldn't resist posting that, sorry

"It's not how many hours you put into it, but what you put into the hours."-Micheal Jordan
"Be the change you wish to seek in the world"-Ghandi

xMoNsTeRRRDate: Saturday, 24-Sep-2011, 8:23 AM | Message # 78
Zombie Pirate
Pubs are so annoying nowadays^

this account is currently being shared by xmonsterrr and cyray. if i say something nice, its probably cyray so please disregard it.

DragonWarriorDate: Saturday, 24-Sep-2011, 8:36 AM | Message # 79
Ninja

"It's not how many hours you put into it, but what you put into the hours."-Micheal Jordan

Message edited by DragonWarrior - Saturday, 24-Sep-2011, 8:37 AM

SOUNDWAVESDate: Saturday, 24-Sep-2011, 9:53 AM | Message # 80
Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
Quote (xMoNsTeRRR)
We tried that strat for the first time ever. Do you know how hard 1 base heros are? Fallen says everyone loses the first time they try it. And yeah we lost that game, but thats probably the first game out of 15 we lost. There was no other time us 3 have lost unless we were trying out a new strat. Oh and everytime I join a game, your afk and then give your team (nihob ramus) 2 hero mass. The sad part is they still lose. Anyway, you can't say a word because i've solod your teams on numerous occasions.

honestly xmonsterr. you are not my level without map hack.
And donation is nothing special and nothing new. It's already op with just 1 hero.
w/e just keep excuse and excuse...
I guess you want to be something special in this game. And don't want to lose. So that's why you've sucked so many "Pro players" ass, to be with them. (need map hack too)
After win with PRO stacked, you just start brag out and humiliate other players.
Seriously do you feel sense of accomplishment in your life after this?
I played so much games but I haven't. I just have so much free times to play this game. but that's all.

w/e even you lost to me with map hack while you had j.stax & deathknight(i am sure he is flamefusion)
while I had pub on my team.

with cheesy too. you had iplay. and he was much better player than my allies(superstar-2025 and rotzo) ofc you used map hack this time too.

I havent lost to you with ramus and nihob. is there any proof? Honestly ramus and nihob is weak but with these two, I can communicate better than anyone else

You put 2 of your friends on top4.
So lets suppose this. what if I have "2 different level players" or just 2 pros on my team, you think you can beat me?

But I have to admit this Part.
You are the Best player who knows exactly right time when should pull off internet connection.

Rest in Peace Rookies

Message edited by SOUNDWAVES - Saturday, 24-Sep-2011, 10:11 AM

xMoNsTeRRRDate: Saturday, 24-Sep-2011, 10:17 AM | Message # 81
Zombie Pirate
LMFAO, funny cause im better without the MH. And I pulled my plug when I was 3 levels ahead? Funny! And both my teamates lagged out that game. Pandavi. wasnt a pub either so dont gimmie that bullshit. 3v1 is easy especially with mass pool for darks. And ive raped you so many times over and over again. Your not nearly on my level. You just QQ rage every game, blame it on others and leave. And this is the first time you beat me in how many games? with or without team. Last time you beat me was when you had 2 hero donation, and that game was 50+min long. You cant end a 50min game with donation+sheep+2hero against someones who doesnt even have xmute? And yeah I vsed you yesterday you had 2 players better than mine. Yet I was way ahead, 5-6 uk till 16, that means lvl 3 xmute aka gg. You got so lucky that i dc'd i was way ahead of you. Doesnt matter, you have 1k+ games as opposed to my 370ish. Thats 3x my amount, and yet I outplay you. How funny is that!

And if you check my replay thread it has a ton of replays of me soloing (we know you dont solo so ill explain it to you, it means beating a stacked team alone) You can find yourself in there. You can also find your butt buddies ramus and nihob in there too.

By the way, when I mh'd i played 3 games against you. The only one i lost was the 3v1. Every other game we played was without mh, and you were still smacked.

How about you get your best team, and we'll play each other. And if that doesnt satisfy you ill offer to 1v1 you aswell.

Message edited by xMoNsTeRRR - Saturday, 24-Sep-2011, 10:31 AM

DragonWarriorDate: Saturday, 24-Sep-2011, 10:28 AM | Message # 82
Ninja

Added (2011-09-24, 11:28 Am)
I'm doing this to deliberately troll you guys!!!111!!11!

SOUNDWAVESDate: Saturday, 24-Sep-2011, 10:38 AM | Message # 83
Ninja
Awards: 1
xMoNsTeRRR,

lol lv3 xmute can make victory? I was cathcing up your level without tome. 3 lv ahead was nothing. and you know that exactly. that's why you pulled off you line when I killed your hero by banish coil. So If I reach lv16 then you can't even get out from your base.

And don't pussie out when I have team then ^^
but you still have more loss to me. even you had pros on your team. And there is no replays cuz it never happend.

p.s) come to west server and whisper me. I won't mind your map hack. I will show you what is 1 vs 1 ^^

Rest in Peace Rookies

Message edited by SOUNDWAVES - Saturday, 24-Sep-2011, 10:45 AM

xMoNsTeRRRDate: Saturday, 24-Sep-2011, 10:52 AM | Message # 84
Zombie Pirate
You killed me with banish coil the second i lagged out. That's the only time that whole game you killed me. There would be no reason i would pull the line, you were 12 and I was 16, yet I pulled the line? I could 1 hit your hero easily. And yes lvl 3 xmute couldve made that gg. I have more losses back from older versions. But I have been winning way more past 2 months.

And it never happened? Don't give me that bullshit lie, you know it happened. It happened more than once. The sad fact is that even after 1k games you cant get past my level.

Watch my solo replays, I play without my team all the time.

a_chinese_kidDate: Saturday, 24-Sep-2011, 11:08 AM | Message # 85
Robotic Ninja
Dragon adding photos isn't your thing.. And the ones you put look retarded.

Monster you do realize you bragged about winning with mh..

Sound is a good respectable player you on the other hand is a low life loser sure you are good but I don't see sound being a pussy on alts so he's not "focused"

That strat is SO EASY to use!!! All it is is an excuse to full pool. The donation strategy is not hard to use when everyone is at just one base.

ArcttyDate: Saturday, 24-Sep-2011, 11:50 AM | Message # 86
Ninja
Quote (xMoNsTeRRR)
LMFAO, funny cause im better without the MH

I also steer my car better when I remove the steering wheel, but hey, who's counting?

LittleBDate: Saturday, 24-Sep-2011, 12:04 PM | Message # 87
Robotic Ninja
gawd

TrixxareforkidsDate: Saturday, 24-Sep-2011, 12:14 PM | Message # 88
Zombie Pirate
Awards: 3
Quote (Arctty)
I also steer my car better when I remove the steering wheel, but hey, who's counting?

Noob carhack. You would use a steering wheel

"being admin on a forum is NOT a super power" - lSpiderl

"CHF BECAMED SUCK S" - yan

"CHF has been my childhood. It actually defined lots of my childhood." - RosarioVampireZ

xMoNsTeRRRDate: Saturday, 24-Sep-2011, 1:13 PM | Message # 89
Zombie Pirate
Quote (a_chinese_kid)
Monster you do realize you bragged about winning with mh..

Actually I'm stating that I'm winning with or without it.

Arctty you obviously haven't seen me play recently. I've been rather untouchable.

I don't play on alts all the time. I do it when I want to chill and not play with people I know.

That strat is not easy to use. You think it's easy but single base is one of the hardest things to play. Donation or not, single base is extremely difficult as it causes problems in gold. And actually its not an excuse for mass pool. See if you knew anything youd realize that. First time using single base you will most likely lose if your vsing good players. So don't talk when you don't know anything. When it comes to skill, gameplay and strats none of you have a say in anything. Also, when it comes to comparing player, you don't have a say either. Due to you not being able to beat either said player and because you are to inferior to realize what makes a good player.

Message edited by xMoNsTeRRR - Saturday, 24-Sep-2011, 1:14 PM

Pyo-LizZoODate: Saturday, 24-Sep-2011, 1:31 PM | Message # 90
Hero
Group: Users
Quote (xMoNsTeRRR)
Finally a pro. Only 5 people at that stature at the moment. Watch my replays, it'll help you get better.

pew pew - hele killer style

Message edited by Pyo-LizZoO - Saturday, 24-Sep-2011, 1:33 PM

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF Game Replays » Top ten chf players (10)
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<