Saturday, 18-May-2024, 5:07 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Custom Hero Footies Tournament 2011 in July 15 - Page 5 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » Maps » CHF TOURNAMENTS » Custom Hero Footies Tournament 2011 in July 15 (Tournament)
Custom Hero Footies Tournament 2011 in July 15
Cheesy-GordiaDate: Monday, 04-Jul-2011, 10:59 AM | Message # 61
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Awards: 3
man.
Quote (BikiniandPunani)
For the turney rules, one can see that its obviously impossible to make everything equal for all teams... If that was to be, then everyone should get exactly same hero! Because think about it if someone re picks and has bond009 and his mate gets medivh and the opposite team has no luck and gets heros with no mana, during game they have to buy certain items that the other team wont waste money on, like mana percept... also those 2 heros would have advantage to escape due to them having blink! Now who thinks this is fair?? I would assume no one! Therefore regardless how much you try to equal the teams for a turney, you simply cant for a game of this time!! Whoever will start to ague with me that "how about ladder than, they dont have same hero how is that equal" this would be the dumbest thing to say, because ladder is not chf, u dont gain point by killing units, the scenario is completely dissimilar than chf, ladder requires more unit strategy than anything else. And I will argue that chf require hero strategy more than anythign else! I would really want everything to be equal for turney, but i think no matter how much we try to make it so, there still will be holes. But ww and pooling should be both allowed, like sound said if you do really bad in mass you wont be able to get anything done if ur stuck at lvl 4 after mass if u dont pool for a specific plan. So we should leave those as is! cheers guys smile

All heroes u get are fair. You should be able to know how to win with them all atleast.

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

BikiniandPunaniDate: Monday, 04-Jul-2011, 8:57 PM | Message # 62
Grunt
Awards: 0
@chinese.kids ... ummmm nvm who are u????
@stooge... u cant come up with anything to say, (aka its obvious, u wanna know how? when u start putting "hahahahahahahaahahah", good coverup but aint gona work against me) but a piece of advise don't leave something to a Chinese kid, i mean they know math, but that's where it ends!

@cheesy... I agree man, but at the same time like i said for some heros u need to buy certain things to survive in regards to mana vs other heros that have mana + an additional skill!! I agree with u that everyone should know how ot play every hero and have a plan for their unique stats, but that wasnt my point! My point is that u cant make the entire game equal if ppl get different hero's. For instance ill give u a quick example and keep in mind that this example would be rare to get, but to make a point. Lets say u have 3 strangh heros and all min mana. You could tech or come up with some strategy to play them, but lets say u lost mass! Ur at lvl 4, apart from not being able to have money to advance u also lack mana to use abilities against higher lvl heros to lvl up urself. Keep in mind that I am saying this for an inhouse game as this is a turney and most liky ppl know how ot play, so it wont be easy for u to get feed. On the other hand if u have 3 medivhs or bond009 u have strength and mana and u can team play to get herokills to advance if ur stuck at lvl 4. I think u know more than enough about this game to tell me if u had 3 low mana heros (150ish) vs 3 almost max mana heros (bond009, med ... with blink as well) and both stuck at lvl 4, and both decent players for which one of the teams would it be easier to lvl up?? I know from personal experience that spells like nova and such u only use once with low mana heros and ur done, u need some sort of precept of mana or something (aka what i meant above when i said one needs to spend money on things that the other team dont have to just purely because of the hero they got). Cheers bud, let me know whats ur viewpoint on what i said

LadyInYellowDate: Monday, 04-Jul-2011, 9:40 PM | Message # 63
Grunt
I fully agree with bik about this

but again..bik..if u add these circumstances..game would nvr be fair
for ex. The spell choices are different. Etc
and on the mirror chosing mode.. What if u dont know that builsd?

Ps. I am not participatig on the tourny so dont kill my time looking for me unless ur giving mee ur account
lol...

mcw[STAR]Date: Monday, 04-Jul-2011, 10:02 PM | Message # 64
Rifleman
i need a team and am not terrible PST

LadyInYellowDate: Monday, 04-Jul-2011, 10:05 PM | Message # 65
Grunt
Lol.. I cant help u srry
unless.. U are making me shammy for clan star
and
admin for weed andbhpmm
and
ur account
lol

HashDate: Tuesday, 05-Jul-2011, 9:26 AM | Message # 66
Pirate
OK here are the new rules to the Tournament:

1-No Full Pool after mass
2-No stacking skills (meaning one skill per team no double skills ie: if one person takes Chimera, the other two can't take Chimera)
3-No glitch
4-No mode (Just normal mode)
5-No codes
6-No two or one hero strategy (Everyone must have a hero before mass)
7-No Language abuse!

Assasin_WEST_BoDDate: Tuesday, 05-Jul-2011, 9:53 AM | Message # 67
Pirate
Group: Clan Members
Movie ^^

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRB3ITNylsc
surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised happy happy cool cool cool cool cool

[UCW] is your future! :D [ucw.ucoz.net]

LittleBDate: Tuesday, 05-Jul-2011, 10:36 AM | Message # 68
Robotic Ninja
it said movie is private/...

Assasin_WEST_BoDDate: Tuesday, 05-Jul-2011, 1:31 PM | Message # 69
Pirate
sry .. youtube fucked the main song so .. i need re change song main .. hah *( it was cool with main so i change to multi songs and write new link here ... and link of download main video with main song)

Added (2011-07-05, 12:46 PM)
---------------------------------------------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xww716P2ZJQ <changed music)

Added (2011-07-05, 2:31 PM)
http://www.mediafire.com/?8eaxrxk01nnwda9 -download original version >better music)

[UCW] is your future! :D [ucw.ucoz.net]

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Tuesday, 05-Jul-2011, 4:01 PM | Message # 70
Robotic Ninja
No full pool after mass? or DURING mass?

Come on take only 1 of those -_-

lspiderlDate: Tuesday, 05-Jul-2011, 5:08 PM | Message # 71
Site Manager
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
3-No glitch
4-No mode (Just normal mode)
6-No two or one hero strategy (Everyone must have a hero before mass)
7-No Language abuse!

aside from these any other rules and just stupid and crybabish or pointles
its a freaking tourny so teams should be on there freaking game and able to counter other team strats

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

HashDate: Tuesday, 05-Jul-2011, 5:24 PM | Message # 72
Pirate
Well, we want diversity, abilities stacking is not really skill. If all three members get bears and Chimeras, how are you going to counter that? As far as mass pooling goes, after mass everyone should have about 1k to 2k and if you all pool to one player, that will give that player somewhere from 3 to 6K, that will end the game right there.

Added (2011-07-05, 6:24 PM)
Pffft! By the way, Master Hero, since you rather play than help me judge, you can't decide on the rules. You are not allow to contribute any ideas angry2 angry2 angry2 angry2 angry2

Message edited by Hash - Tuesday, 05-Jul-2011, 5:25 PM

LadyInYellowDate: Tuesday, 05-Jul-2011, 6:37 PM | Message # 73
Grunt
kool
diff spells
same spells not aloud..
That means only 3 bolts..
Maybe i should participate..jk

ps. Does that mean u can pool during mass?
For pros othere.. A tip from a noob

get howl of terror for guarenteed win at mass
~~~

lspiderlDate: Tuesday, 05-Jul-2011, 7:18 PM | Message # 74
Site Manager
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
the simple fact is that ANY team can use multiples of the same skill and ANY team can pool after mass so its balanced its up to you as a team to decide what strats to use

the point of a tourny isnt to see who can with withing the most crippling guidlines its to see who can win withing hte normal play of the game if you cant handle basic tactics don play and go cry to someone else

omg they worked as a team and pooled gold boo hooo

omg they worked as a team and used complimentary skills for greater effect boo hoo

its rediculous

any combo of skills will have weakness and any team and build to a specific str at teh cost of being weak to others thats the entire point of a freaking TEAM game this is custom hero SOLO footies its custom hero footies with 4 teams of 3 working together to beat the other 3 TEAMS using TEAM strats and skills

make w/e wimpy rules you want for your little inhouses but dont handicap a tourny because a few crybabies cant overcome a few basic tactics

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Tuesday, 05-Jul-2011, 7:23 PM | Message # 75
Robotic Ninja
Quote (LadyInYellow)
ps. Does that mean u can pool during mass?
For pros othere.. A tip from a noob

get howl of terror for guarenteed win at mass

U say this cuz me monster always go this v you smile

Forum » Maps » CHF TOURNAMENTS » Custom Hero Footies Tournament 2011 in July 15 (Tournament)
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<