Saturday, 18-May-2024, 5:27 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Custom Hero Footies Tournament 2011 in July 15 - Page 6 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » Maps » CHF TOURNAMENTS » Custom Hero Footies Tournament 2011 in July 15 (Tournament)
Custom Hero Footies Tournament 2011 in July 15
BikiniandPunaniDate: Tuesday, 05-Jul-2011, 7:59 PM | Message # 76
Grunt
Group: Users
Awards: 0
K listen up, here is the turney winning team..

1) 13ikinianPunani
2) SOUNWAVES
3) 67uo

Assasin pm on how we gonna use ur bot, instead of telling me after the turney is over! tongue c
cheers

P.S. how are the winners and loosers gona be kept on record? Is there specific days that specific teams vs each other or how is it gonna work?

mcw[STAR]Date: Tuesday, 05-Jul-2011, 8:11 PM | Message # 77
Rifleman
will there be a vent provided that everyone could use

LadyInYellowDate: Tuesday, 05-Jul-2011, 8:22 PM | Message # 78
Grunt
u did? Nvr realized.. I thought only i bought howl of terror on my hero
nvr saw anyone getting howl as a spell

Ps. Mass pooling is just sad.. Dont u feel guilty? Recently..the most i ask is 100
lol

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Tuesday, 05-Jul-2011, 8:26 PM | Message # 79
Robotic Ninja
Awards: 3
@Tourney.

I think communication (verbal) should be optional for tourneys.

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

Assasin_WEST_BoDDate: Wednesday, 06-Jul-2011, 3:27 PM | Message # 80
Pirate
Group: Clan Members
Guys u need accept our rules for tournament, if u dont want accept so dont play ... play alone normal games ... I think these rules are better ... its not free tournament ... i gave winner team price: 1 bot (for 1 month with root access), add their names on welcome.txt of all bots just to respect them) annd + we give admin on our bots but if they abused admins they will lose admin on our bots .

So i wont write here why and what u dont accept . just write ur team name and wait . on the 13-14 will be ready table on assasin-bots.clan.su <

plz only team name + name of guys in team + wat clan(s) present.

[UCW] is your future! :D [ucw.ucoz.net]

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Wednesday, 06-Jul-2011, 3:32 PM | Message # 81
Robotic Ninja
Rule #2

Dude its a team game, team builds are innevitable and should be allowed... Its also fair because everyone else can do it, it's just their option too. And also since people that are gonna be in tourney know exactly how to listen and what their doing, it makes it fair. I mean if they wanna go team build, they should be allowed too, its the other teams option if they wanna play for pride or not.

Remember tournaments, people play tournaments to win, not for pride-.- which is something no1 seems to understand.

Assasin_WEST_BoDDate: Wednesday, 06-Jul-2011, 3:48 PM | Message # 82
Pirate
Dude, Tournament we do not only for play and have fun, we do it btw for geting team experiences too. Tournament need win only pros, not noobs who used bears and chimeras and won all Tournament .. *( eh. tfu.

these my and LizZ's talk about that:

[06:41:12 AM] <LizZ[STAR]> yer
[06:41:13 AM] <LizZ[STAR]> i see
[06:41:18 AM] <LizZ[STAR]> theres no need , ofc
[06:41:20 AM] <LizZ[STAR]> people
[06:41:22 AM] <LizZ[STAR]> play for win
[06:41:23 AM] <LizZ[STAR]> but
[06:41:31 AM] <LizZ[STAR]> if they
[06:41:36 AM] <LizZ[STAR]> wanna be the best chf players
[06:41:40 AM] <LizZ[STAR]> they should be able
[06:41:42 AM] <LizZ[STAR]> to be creative
[06:41:46 AM] <Assasin_WEST> ok
[06:41:48 AM] <Assasin_WEST> lol
[06:41:48 AM] <LizZ[STAR]> and not with stacking
[06:41:49 AM] <LizZ[STAR]> skills
[06:41:52 AM] <LizZ[STAR]> like all go
[06:41:56 AM] <Assasin_WEST> i will copy ur words to foru m ?
[06:41:57 AM] <LizZ[STAR]> bears, chimeras
[06:41:58 AM] <LizZ[STAR]> + auras
[06:41:58 AM] <Assasin_WEST> zXD

LittleBDate: Wednesday, 06-Jul-2011, 3:50 PM | Message # 83
Robotic Ninja
lizz is being a no life as always, we dont play to win, we play for f'cks and to have a good time, lizz, were not like u, we have lifes and know what a PC actually is

Message edited by LittleB - Wednesday, 06-Jul-2011, 3:50 PM

Assasin_WEST_BoDDate: Wednesday, 06-Jul-2011, 3:51 PM | Message # 84
Pirate
Quote (LittleB)
izz is being a no life as always, we dont play to win, we play for fucks and to have a good time, lizz, were not like u, we have lifes and know what a PC actually is

Dude, u dont got that my talk with LizZ.

We want Pro Team winner on Tournament, not NOOBS* who stacked their skills and won tournament.

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Wednesday, 06-Jul-2011, 3:52 PM | Message # 85
Robotic Ninja
Fuck it w.e

Im not participating >.<

PS: tournaments = people play them to win. Why the fuck else would people join them? For pride? To waste their time? NO PEOPLE WANNA WIN TOURNEYS. Honestly if the prize was lets say 10 grand, the people that join r gonna aim for that, no matter what the hell it takes, gay strats, honest strats. They want that dam 10 grand.

And creativity doesn't make you pro at all. It just proves you got balls, if you're good with all the builds you do makes you pro.

Theres honestly nothing wrong with team builds. It is a team game and a TEAM TOURNAMENT they should be allowed builds that have chemistry with eachother, even if it means stacking abilities.

And if you lost to that team build, too freakin bad, if you couldn't counter it, its your dam fault.

Also your examples of team builds are stacked bears n chims and all. THOSE ARE SO EASY TO COUNTER. Honestly get jammy/newt/shammy/wizard/wand and ur fine. I dont see what the problem is. Chims are also pre ez to counter, newts stun them in place so they can't chase your ass down. Just kill the egg =/.

1 and 2 is the main reason. after that the rules are fine but those two are retarded as hell. Also number 4 should be optional, ONLY IF BOTH COMPETITIVE TEAMS AGREE. Majority should win for that mode vote.

Man this tourey just fails now, Id have TheFallenOne state the rules.

xMoNsTeRRRDate: Wednesday, 06-Jul-2011, 4:18 PM | Message # 86
Zombie Pirate
Group: Banned Users
Lizz just single handedly destroyed the tourney, I'm not participating as well. I'm gonna get bond to host our own tourney where there are no shitty rules and regulations.

this account is currently being shared by xmonsterrr and cyray. if i say something nice, its probably cyray so please disregard it.

HashDate: Wednesday, 06-Jul-2011, 7:43 PM | Message # 87
Pirate
I agree that this is a team game, a strategy game, but if everyone goes for the same build, it is kinda lame don't you people agree? We have nothing against skills that compliment each others, but stacking skills is not really skill. I could very well go aura rush with chimera (all three members have Chimera) How are you going to counter that? Regarding pooling, if you want pooling that bad, I guess we can talk about it and decide on it. But rule #2 is not that bad at all.

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Wednesday, 06-Jul-2011, 8:25 PM | Message # 88
Robotic Ninja
fine fuck it rule 2 go ahead.

And the pooling thing I dont want it I jst dont completely get it yet. So like we can pool in mass but not after? Its kind of a rip off.

Pyo-LizZoODate: Wednesday, 06-Jul-2011, 9:19 PM | Message # 89
Hero
oh dear,,,

its always the same in the wc3 community or in this case chf community. Som1 actually try to give something to the community , like Assasin_WEST and some parts of the community doesnt do anything except endless bitching about it all and just want to take , take , take. But never want anything to give or to search the compromise.

You want to call yourself best chf gamer? Then DO something for it and be creative, and show some skill. And thats not stacking the same Skills over and over again, and yes you can use different skills for good Teamstrats. You really dont need to stack.

The Community always asked about the Tourney but no one put it into practice yet. So it would be the first Tourney.

So there is no experience at all.

Why you dont take the chance and just try it out? No parts of the community have nothing better to do and bitching BEFOR they actually tried it out. Mb you would like it because the rules would make the games more interesting. Who knows?.

I dont know it either, becuz just as i said: there is no experience yet.

But we could see how it goes ,,,,and you could give AFTER the tourney constructive feedback.

And if then you dont like it you can still say : Fck it , we gonna make our own tourney, with our own rules, mass pooling and all what you ever wanted.

For me are that kind of Games, (who would played then) boring to watch and boring to play aswell. But becuz it would be your organized Tourney i would accept it, see how it goes and giving AFTER the tournament feedback.

Tbh, its not me who gonna destroy the tourney , its some parts of the community who are stubborn.
But i dont want to let it spread out in stupid accusations at each other.

To make it clear: Im pretty sure that Assasin, Jade and me dont really need the Tournament, but we or better Assasin_WEST just wanted to give the Community the first Tournament. (Jade and Me just tried to help him a bit.)

And thats my opinion if you think other way , np im fine. but maybe you try new things out befor you start to bitch about it.

If you have questions or just anything to tell , just tell me in bnet.

Quote (Cheesy-Gordia)

Remember tournaments, people play tournaments to win, not for pride-.- which is something no1 seems to understand.

Quote (LittleB)
lizz is being a no life as always, we dont play to win, we play for f'cks and to have a good time, lizz, were not like u, we have lifes and know what a PC actually is

~~

pew pew - hele killer style

Message edited by Pyo-LizZoO - Wednesday, 06-Jul-2011, 9:28 PM

AChineseKidDate: Wednesday, 06-Jul-2011, 11:25 PM | Message # 90
Grunt
Group: Banned Users
Quote (Assasin_WEST_BoD)
1 bot (for 1 month

great another inactive bot that will just get pubs not to fill in actual bots....
Quote (Assasin_WEST_BoD)
not noobs who used bears and chimeras and won all Tournament

really quit fuckin complainin about losing to noobs What are you if you die from "noob builds" guys obviously theres a counter to builds... if you have half a brain you will look to see what builds they are getting
Quote (Assasin_WEST_BoD)
hese my and LizZ's talk about that:

you and lizz are like a couple.... you made her a bot for no reason

Assasin i dont hate you its just i like to complain <3 XOXOXO

Added (2011-07-07, 0:25 Am)
---------------------------------------------
team builds are ez to beat notice how a team fails when it falls apart... if someones using a team build using healing wave or coil or holy light etc all you have to do is kill one of them and they are useless

Forum » Maps » CHF TOURNAMENTS » Custom Hero Footies Tournament 2011 in July 15 (Tournament)
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<