Thursday, 18-Apr-2024, 5:27 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

The Egg. - Page 6 - Forum

Forum moderator: Cheesy-Gordia  
Forum » Entertainment Discussion » Reading is FUNdamental » The Egg. (You were on your way home when you died...)
The Egg.
lspiderlDate: Thursday, 14-Apr-2011, 5:09 PM | Message # 76
Site Manager
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
Quote (LittleB)
Quote (lolblade)
AND APPARENTLY U OUTTA OF ALL PEOPLE
btw liars go to hell *cough*cough*cough*cough*cough*MB53cough*cough*littleb *cough*cough* SPIDER *cough*cough*
ok enough with the coughs imm all right now

W T F i didnt put in those gay hehehe's in there, i put some shit about the f@cking story, spidy whyd u put those gay hehehe's!

just a heads up people IM NOT THE ONLY ONE WITH THE POWER TO EDIT OR DELETE POSTS

there are over half a dozen moderators and 4 admins and other assorted staff ALL with this ability and im seriously gettin sicka nd f@#king tired of the blame for EVERY single act of moderation or deleted or editing being blamed on ME

if I edit your posts its to change an Fbomb into F#$% and thats it

if your post is REALY out off line ill delete it and possibly give you a reproof if deserving but often times ill simple PM you to try and half the behaivior

if i delete someones post and they ask who deleted it ill GLADLY tell you i did and why so if i didnt do any of those thigns you can bet it WASNT me

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

LittleBDate: Thursday, 14-Apr-2011, 5:25 PM | Message # 77
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
Quote (lspiderl)
just a heads up people IM NOT THE ONLY ONE WITH THE POWER TO EDIT OR DELETE POSTS

there are over half a dozen moderators and 4 admins and other assorted staff ALL with this ability and im seriously gettin sicka nd f@#king tired of the blame for EVERY single act of moderation or deleted or editing being blamed on ME

if I edit your posts its to change an Fbomb into F#$% and thats it

if your post is REALY out off line ill delete it and possibly give you a reproof if deserving but often times ill simple PM you to try and half the behaivior

if i delete someones post and they ask who deleted it ill GLADLY tell you i did and why so if i didnt do any of those thigns you can bet it WASNT me

Dude do u know how u rage easily most of the times? and also its mostly u and thats why i suspected....hehehe/.....

lspiderlDate: Thursday, 14-Apr-2011, 8:00 PM | Message # 78
Site Manager
i dont rage

theres a HUGE differnce between an intense discusiona nd being blunt and raging i never rage ... at least not on the internet its pointless

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

lolbladeDate: Thursday, 14-Apr-2011, 8:38 PM | Message # 79
Pirate
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Quote (mb53)
99% of the time.

Quote (LittleB)
hehehehe

spider by liar i meant this that i was not wrong 99% of the time LOL i wasnt even talkin about post deletion srsly...

Added (2011-04-14, 9:35 PM)
---------------------------------------------
and i kno u delete only some posts and we need u as a moderator so calm down

Added (2011-04-14, 9:38 PM)
---------------------------------------------
why else do u think i put mb and little in there.. just sarcasm MAN

sig in construction

lspiderlDate: Thursday, 14-Apr-2011, 9:34 PM | Message # 80
Site Manager
lol its cool just been getting accusations but certian individuals and its starting to as peter griffin would say Grind my Gears

Forum » Entertainment Discussion » Reading is FUNdamental » The Egg. (You were on your way home when you died...)
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<