Wednesday, 24-Apr-2024, 4:29 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

The Egg. - Page 2 - Forum

Forum moderator: Cheesy-Gordia  
Forum » Entertainment Discussion » Reading is FUNdamental » The Egg. (You were on your way home when you died...)
The Egg.
LittleBDate: Monday, 04-Apr-2011, 1:42 AM | Message # 16
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
Quote (lspiderl)
its not a claim that anything is true its jstu a STORY with a message it doesnt claim this is true or try to say anything of the sort so calm down
raging of non offenses like this is what gives christians a bad name man

But still how could sombody think this is beautiful making total abuse of there religion, unless u guys are also hindu, honnestly this is just bs

mb53Date: Monday, 04-Apr-2011, 1:47 AM | Message # 17
Community Director
Group: Users
Awards: 2
It has nothing to do with religion. Its just another way of telling people to treat others how you want to be treated.

Thanks to xXHarDCorEXx/bop240 for making my signature ^^

LittleBDate: Monday, 04-Apr-2011, 1:56 AM | Message # 18
Robotic Ninja
i didnt get that part, but still its a story all based on there religion, its just bs

lspiderlDate: Monday, 04-Apr-2011, 10:52 PM | Message # 19
Site Manager
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
b calm down and open ur mind bro its like a parable it sa story teling people to treat peoplle well because hurting others is like hurting yourself as were all connected

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

killerrangeDate: Tuesday, 05-Apr-2011, 1:46 AM | Message # 20
Zombie Pirate
Just forget that its about hindu people.. ffs are you like a child or something? get over it!

I'm here to help :D

LittleBDate: Tuesday, 05-Apr-2011, 1:49 AM | Message # 21
Robotic Ninja
lol killer, anyway i guess u guys are right and ya it pretty in that way, but still it judging things form its religion and i just think thats selfish bs

lspiderlDate: Tuesday, 05-Apr-2011, 6:50 PM | Message # 22
Site Manager
soooo wait you think its selfish that people write an insperationaly story with a mild basis on teh belief of another religion ? are you kidding me ? grow up man theres litteraly THOUSANDS of religions and they ALL have a right to have there beleifs expressed in a positive non violent manner and only closed minded zenophobes think otherwise

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

LittleBDate: Wednesday, 06-Apr-2011, 1:30 AM | Message # 23
Robotic Ninja
lol spidy i know, but its in the way it was said, read that thing again thinking that the person is just writing about the hindu and youl understand

CouDate: Wednesday, 06-Apr-2011, 3:24 AM | Message # 24
Head Administrator
Awards: 4
I never thought it was possible on the forums but.. PUB RAGE!!!!111

haha I liked the story. It's a good concept of reincarnation where time has of no consequences and just keeps looping you back until you've been 6 billion people in the world, if not every human in the world and you wouldn't notice. I mean, I could be Tangerine Sky right now and pawning my noob selves on CHF or I could be raping myself somewhere in the world or even be littleB pub raging lol. I've been keeping count and the gay thing is, I still have 5099787780 to go.

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

HashDate: Wednesday, 06-Apr-2011, 5:49 AM | Message # 25
Pirate
Wow, this is such a good story. I do share some of those believes. thus my moto "Life is short so be nice and generous to people around you" smile

lspiderlDate: Wednesday, 06-Apr-2011, 8:00 AM | Message # 26
Site Manager
Quote (LittleB)
lol spidy i know, but its in the way it was said, read that thing again thinking that the person is just writing about the hindu and youl understand

and so what if they WERE ? theres nothing wrong with that all religions have a right to express there beleifs however this writer isnt even hindu he simply wrote a story based on a variation of ONE hindu belief

AntyoneDate: Wednesday, 06-Apr-2011, 9:58 AM | Message # 27
Development Director
Awards: 3
loosing my memory just .. makes me feel sad.

LittleBDate: Wednesday, 06-Apr-2011, 11:20 AM | Message # 28
Robotic Ninja
Quote (Imported_N00b)
be littleB pub raging lol.

that went deep.... lol

lolbladeDate: Wednesday, 06-Apr-2011, 7:09 PM | Message # 29
Pirate
Quote (Hash)
"Life is short so be nice and generous to people around you"

lmao this is the real one... life is too short so don't be nice to people around u cuz it takes too much time and u need it for urself" :P tongue JKJK

sig in construction

TrixxareforkidsDate: Thursday, 07-Apr-2011, 3:17 PM | Message # 30
Zombie Pirate
Group: Investor
Awards: 3
The story isn't Hindu-influenced. It's not a Christian story, it's not a Muslim story, and it's not a Jewish story - in fact, the story is really not religious at all, while still being theological. There is no underlying religious dogma to the story (it is blatantly not based on Hindu doctrine). That aside, it really is a beautiful story. I'm a Christian, by the way, but I don't see why one's religion should close their mind and keep them from appreciating this work.

"being admin on a forum is NOT a super power" - lSpiderl

"CHF BECAMED SUCK S" - yan

"CHF has been my childhood. It actually defined lots of my childhood." - RosarioVampireZ

Forum » Entertainment Discussion » Reading is FUNdamental » The Egg. (You were on your way home when you died...)
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<