Friday, 19-Apr-2024, 8:32 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

I just think EVERYONE Needs to know their place with MH. - Page 2 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » Hosting Bots » I just think EVERYONE Needs to know their place with MH. (Cheat on the bots = yoU wont be playin on them)
I just think EVERYONE Needs to know their place with MH.
Bond009Date: Monday, 05-Sep-2011, 3:50 PM | Message # 1
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
A WARNING FOR ALL

So i think a lot of people are ignorant to the fact that me and lizz and a few others can within a matter of sec's watch a replay and know right away if someone is using maphack (MH)

You cant just use it and play careful and throw us off by using dust randomly or shit like that. We dont just assume you are using MH we know for 100% certain that you ARE using it.

There is 0 question or doubt when we check, i just want you all to know before you decide to be stupid and use it.
Theres a way we can see your clicks and camera movements every sec of the game. We can see when you click on people or look at them when you have no sight of them (or shouldnt) but the fact you use maphack lets you see those areas and we know this..
From now on the rules are going to be cracked down on. You use it and are caught you lose your account on the bot simple as that. No questions asked.

When me or lizz or soundwaves because i told him how, check a replay and we see you're mh'ing dont come and ask why you are unable to join the bot with your account anymore.
I just want to emphasis again how when we check, it tells us 100%, there is no denying it and no rebuttal what soever.

lspiderlDate: Monday, 05-Sep-2011, 4:47 PM | Message # 16
Site Manager
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
Quote (xMoNsTeRRR)
I didnt even know you could do that stuff, i thought you could just see other peoples bases xD

and bro I wouldnt need to maphack against you, id much rather do it against sound or someone. You can check that replay page and watch my replays against sound and tell me I maphack.

So watch them and if you still think I maphack, then I pity you.

ok lemmie just point out that NONE of the replays you post would be a validation as you would have to be a total moron to post a replay you knowingly maphacked in

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

TrixxareforkidsDate: Monday, 05-Sep-2011, 4:50 PM | Message # 17
Zombie Pirate
Group: Investor
I have to mow my lawn, sorry babe. What d'you need?

"being admin on a forum is NOT a super power" - lSpiderl

"CHF BECAMED SUCK S" - yan

"CHF has been my childhood. It actually defined lots of my childhood." - RosarioVampireZ

a_chinese_kidDate: Monday, 05-Sep-2011, 4:57 PM | Message # 18
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
get on and ask bond for root!

Bond009Date: Monday, 05-Sep-2011, 5:09 PM | Message # 19
Overall Site Owner
Quote (xMoNsTeRRR)
and bro I wouldnt need to maphack against you

i beat you with your bros on your team and you're all pros with my sis and 9k on my team.. lol I think you know im a much bigger threat then you claim..
If you wanna rm u can take 9k and shadow next time and ill have idk sound and biki on my team and lets see how much easier it is to rape u with the situation reversed wink then you can come and talk to me like you know whats up lol
oh and i'll have to dl and use mh during that game also if we really wanna accurately simulate the situation i was in. Truth is im probably a better player than you in most ways when im at the top of my game

a_chinese_kidDate: Monday, 05-Sep-2011, 5:19 PM | Message # 20
Robotic Ninja
are you as turned on as i am?

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Monday, 05-Sep-2011, 5:26 PM | Message # 21
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Quote (xMoNsTeRRR)
embarrasing that people resort to playing their asses getting handed to them as maphacking. First people accused ST4X, then Cheesy and now me

It is a compliment. Comes in alot by clan foot and some hpmm members.

Added (2011-09-05, 6:26 PM)
---------------------------------------------
BTW if I use a tot is it considered a map hack?

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

TrixxareforkidsDate: Monday, 05-Sep-2011, 5:27 PM | Message # 22
Zombie Pirate
Group: Investor
Quote (Bond009)
Truth is im probably a better player than you in most ways when im at the top of my game

Random fat black chick: Oh no u didn'!

Me: Oh yes he did bitches!

"being admin on a forum is NOT a super power" - lSpiderl

"CHF BECAMED SUCK S" - yan

"CHF has been my childhood. It actually defined lots of my childhood." - RosarioVampireZ

xMoNsTeRRRDate: Monday, 05-Sep-2011, 5:29 PM | Message # 23
Zombie Pirate
Group: Banned Users
Bond you got that one game, yet you ignore the countless other games where you were smacked. Everyone has their lucky games. I had one against Chees, Arctty. I had pubs and vsed them in mass yet won. So thanks for flattering me with the maphack accusations, but sorry im just better than you. If you want lessons hit me up, Mr.ZeroLagWhatsoever.

this account is currently being shared by xmonsterrr and cyray. if i say something nice, its probably cyray so please disregard it.

NoBrainDate: Monday, 05-Sep-2011, 5:42 PM | Message # 24
Hero
Quote (Bond009)
i beat you with your bros on your team and you're all pros with my sis and 9k on my team.. lol I think you know im a much bigger threat then you claim..
If you wanna rm u can take 9k and shadow next time and ill have idk sound and biki on my team and lets see how much easier it is to rape u with the situation reversed then you can come and talk to me like you know whats up lol
oh and i'll have to dl and use mh during that game also if we really wanna accurately simulate the situation i was in. Truth is im probably a better player than you in most ways when im at the top of my game

disappointed...

je l'ai rêvé si fort... que les draps s'en souviennent..

xMoNsTeRRRDate: Monday, 05-Sep-2011, 5:44 PM | Message # 25
Zombie Pirate
Quote (NoBrain)
disappointed...

one game out of 15?

plus i dc'd as soon as we got altar... I literally pressed the shop altar button and then boom dc. Bet we couldve won if I hadnt dc'd.

this account is currently being shared by xmonsterrr and cyray. if i say something nice, its probably cyray so please disregard it.

Message edited by xMoNsTeRRR - Monday, 05-Sep-2011, 5:45 PM

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Monday, 05-Sep-2011, 6:00 PM | Message # 26
Robotic Ninja
Quote (Cheesy-Gordia)
BTW if I use a tot is it considered a map hack?

Bond009Date: Monday, 05-Sep-2011, 6:02 PM | Message # 27
Overall Site Owner
guys this isnt a fight... its all fact, pure and simple.

Truth is i would have never even watched that replay that my sister saved if it wasnt for hearing many PM's from other ppl telling me monster is a mh'er now
So i thought to myself to go and check a few games i have played vs him lately and sure enough they were right.. So be disappointed in your friend monster.. Not me.
Get your facts straight ppl, but by all means if you wanna support a map hacker fine..

And monster you can deny using that 3rd party maphack program all you want but you know that i know its 100% true.

Edit:
and no cheesy its not becuz u payed 8000 gold for that in-game map hack lol and ill be nerfing that with some mana cost next ver becuz i do agree its a bit inane lol

xMoNsTeRRRDate: Monday, 05-Sep-2011, 6:05 PM | Message # 28
Zombie Pirate
Sad, blame your losses on maphacks. No wonder this game is dying.

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Monday, 05-Sep-2011, 6:05 PM | Message # 29
Robotic Ninja
ANSWER MY QUESTION!

Added (2011-09-05, 7:05 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Ok ty bond

KinGDate: Monday, 05-Sep-2011, 6:09 PM | Message # 30
Grunt

I'm still winning ....... Like charlie sheen

Message edited by KinG - Monday, 05-Sep-2011, 9:00 PM

Forum » Host Bots » Hosting Bots » I just think EVERYONE Needs to know their place with MH. (Cheat on the bots = yoU wont be playin on them)
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<