Sunday, 28-Apr-2024, 7:16 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

CHF DEAD? - Page 2 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » Hosting Bots » CHF DEAD?
CHF DEAD?
lspiderlDate: Friday, 17-May-2013, 10:32 AM | Message # 16
Site Manager
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
everyone  I think needs to tone it down with the personal attacks , take a deep breath , and remember this is just a game

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

Adam_CZDate: Friday, 17-May-2013, 10:41 AM | Message # 17
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Of course I agree....

I just hope all normal people can see its people like FQQty, AccCreate or SOUNDWAVES who start with personal attacks (insults) like first. In every their post about me they use "Adamek retard" or "Adamek moron" I just defense myself.

And if somebody really beleive i ruined some bot he need doctro, because only reason is Ultrax was lazy host on Garena, I remember how he say "I dont need other server, i have many players on my bot right now" and I told him about Garena maybe one month before Random bots

Thats all and really LAST my post in this thread.

Message edited by Adam_CZ - Friday, 17-May-2013, 10:42 AM

FirNesSDate: Friday, 17-May-2013, 11:16 AM | Message # 18
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
Quote (lspiderl)
everyone  I think needs to tone it down with the personal attacks , take a deep breath , and remember this is just a game
If you want things to go that way then just ban adam definitively. wink

F00ty_R3b0rnDate: Friday, 17-May-2013, 12:57 PM | Message # 19
Hero
Group: Clan Members
Well 3 mores names : Thedeathknight, betonakis, and me (i gonna soon stop to play chf, going to play sc2). NOw you gonna ask for 10 names ? Or you got an other question like always??!!
The fact is that you have no friends. What you say is 100% bullshits and we are all agree (not only 5 people like you say)
Just go ruin your patetic life in other game.
Ban adam, he is totaly useless in chf forum and for all what he try to do.

Why are you still here adam? You haven't friends, you haven't skills, and your are log 24 / 24 like a no life. Leave chf gonna be a good thing for your own life. Think about it.

Current CHF APM ! The Legend is R3b0Rn !
http://imageshack.com/a/img401/3523/vzsc.png

Message edited by F00ty_R3b0rn - Friday, 17-May-2013, 1:02 PM

lspiderlDate: Friday, 17-May-2013, 1:47 PM | Message # 20
Site Manager
Quote (FirNesS)
If you want things to go that way then just ban adam definitively.

he was but I was begged by several people to give him a second chance ....

realy starting to think  I shouldn't have , but several people were given a second chance so it was only fair.
that said while he has been annoying and his behiavor in wc3 is appauling he has yet to commit a bannable offense on the boards that I have seen

if he does and I miss it feel free to inbox me about it as he and all those that were second chanced  are on a very very thin ice policy

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

Adam_CZDate: Friday, 17-May-2013, 1:58 PM | Message # 21
Robotic Ninja
Other big lie, always what you say is BIG lie (99% your words) like if you say

"Adam I promise i will send you you password, I keep my word"

but you did not send me..... you are big liar F00ty everybody who saw chat box can see it

-------------------------------------------------------

TheDeathKnight? He is playing CHF but not under his "official" account.... He is just playing under alts but its not true if you say he left CHF. Last time i was talking with him 2 days ago when he played under alt account "ROHAN". He told me "Hi Adam I am TheDeathKnight" Only true is TheDeathKnight lost shaman in EFB-Bot after he unban me. But its not my fault, I remember very good I told him "Please dont unban me or Ultrax will take your admin away" he didnt listen me.

Betonakis? I have never problem with him. We played many games together and we are normal talking. One month ago me + Betonakis raped Osetinas, I posted replay remember? There is link again: http://uloz.to/xYhN1CU8/osetinas-raped-in-12-minutes-w3g if you will watching this replay (game one month ago) you will see Betonakis is normal talking with me, we are playing together and we played too much games together, he is not my enemy.

In PM 5 minutes ago you send me other name Lepiathos. Other big lie. If you will check AccCreate profil and last reputation from Lepiathos you will see Lepiathos is saying its lie if AccCreate say he left CHF and reason is "Adam".

So your names is just Big Lie if like you were lying when you told me "I promise i will give you password".

EDIT: I just gave you evidence all your names is lie.... you are talking some names without evidence.

Other lie: 24/24 log... how i can be log 24/24 if i am in work 8 hours every day and i dont have PC in work? jajaja.... and you say i dont have friends? How oyu know that? You mean just CHF comunity? You call AccCreate, Firness or Osetinas "friends" only because you play games with them but you never mee them in real life (maybe Firness idk because he live in France like you). If you call friend everybody who say "Hi F00ty" so i have many "friends" too lol.

Message edited by Adam_CZ - Friday, 17-May-2013, 2:10 PM

F00ty_R3b0rnDate: Friday, 17-May-2013, 2:10 PM | Message # 22
Hero
Damm adam just leave chf and stop to say bullshits. THedeathknight and me had believe in you but you are too retard. Well i'm totally bored to speak with a boy of 10 IQ seriously. You come in chf forum to say every days the same useless things.

You are patetic adam. I gave you 1 name (betonakis) and you watched all yours replays to prove i'm wrong. YOu wasted your time because no body will watch your replay. End of story just ban him spider plz. He got more than 2 chances.

Current CHF APM ! The Legend is R3b0Rn !
http://imageshack.com/a/img401/3523/vzsc.png

Message edited by F00ty_R3b0rn - Friday, 17-May-2013, 2:13 PM

Adam_CZDate: Friday, 17-May-2013, 2:15 PM | Message # 23
Robotic Ninja
I remember this game with betonakis because it was not long time ago (just one month) and we beat Osetinas in 12 minutes.... I posted this replay on forum thats reason why i remember this game and why i remember Betonakis was with me. I was not watching replays you are lying again.

BAN why? what reason? I just defend myself. Why nobody delete your messages where you insult me? Stop talk to me and i will stop too (you start first everytime)

FirNesSDate: Friday, 17-May-2013, 2:38 PM | Message # 24
Robotic Ninja
People who wanted to give him a second chance changed their mind, so please Spider.

Adam_CZDate: Friday, 17-May-2013, 3:18 PM | Message # 25
Robotic Ninja
FirnesS: you can not BAN somebody only because you dont like him, or only because you dont agree with his opinions or something like this.... if you want ban him he first neend brokem some rules, do something what is ban able....

why you want ban me and what oficial rules i broken? i just defens myself... F00ty, AccCreate, Soundwaves and you insult me many times (more than 100x called me retard, moron...) i never insult like first.... please read this thread again, who create this thread etc.... if i will ban you, F00ty, Soundwaves and AccCreate get banned too? For some reason... cuz you started like first.

FirNesSDate: Friday, 17-May-2013, 3:32 PM | Message # 26
Robotic Ninja
I started to read your first sentence, and then stopped. It's not about liking you or not, it's just that you're  really really retarded, you flame, your only goal is to post replays of people you don't like. Oh and btw read your posts I didn't read 1/100 of them but well you seem to repeat all the time exactly the same thing, talking about Footy / rosa / sound twice in every post. Cheers retard.

2DaYuDiEDate: Friday, 17-May-2013, 4:22 PM | Message # 27
Ninja
Quote (Adam_CZ)
Thats all and really LAST my post in this thread.

RosarioVampireZDate: Friday, 17-May-2013, 7:00 PM | Message # 28
Robotic Ninja
Not to mention the fact that Adam spams me on wc3 battlenet everyday talking about cechi
Does that count? xD

lspiderlDate: Friday, 17-May-2013, 8:27 PM | Message # 29
Site Manager
Sadly I cannont ban someone on the forums for what they did or didn't do in WC3

furthermore any flaming adam does is  mitigated by the fact that others are equaly guilty  in the same threads  attacking him

He is on a last chance return to the board and IF he does something bannable it will be permanent but until then  I must treat him like I do everyone else
contrary to popular beleifs  I only enforce the rules I don't ban or reproof based on personal feelings

FirNesSDate: Saturday, 18-May-2013, 5:30 AM | Message # 30
Robotic Ninja
Cmon Spider the fact he needs to be banned is so obvious, don't make me find all bad things he said just to make you understand you have to ban him.
Oh and you know what fck, I don't really care in fact. But if you don't ban him it just means you're trying to annoy people who've been having a disrespectful behaviour against you, which isn't the right way to moderate.

Just open your eyes and read all of what adam said. Did he said ANYTHING on this forum helping chf community? He just flamed, spoofed accounts and posting false replays here, still making more personal attacks than anyone else did against him. Ofc now people react, because they're REALLY REALLY annoyed by this retard. Actually he should have been banned long ago, according to your own rules spider.

"I only enforce the rules I don't ban or reproof based on personal feelings "
Currently you're just contradicting yourself, I've already had 120% reproofs in total and all of what I did was less disrespecting to your rules than half of adam's posts. Are you waiting him to do anything even worse than cyray did to ban him or what? 

Oh and ofc I'm gonna have some reproofs for this post, go on, I don't care. But please don't delete this message.

Forum » Host Bots » Hosting Bots » CHF DEAD?
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<