Sunday, 28-Apr-2024, 8:25 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

CHF DEAD? - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » Hosting Bots » CHF DEAD?
CHF DEAD?
SOUNDWAVESDate: Thursday, 16-May-2013, 10:47 AM | Message # 1
Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
Been a while.

EFB the best chf bot doesnt hosting chf anymore, clanhpmm spikes horribly and looks like this bot doesnt hosting. assasin bot always unplayable to Asia players.

Seems like this game is dead now just like this forum.

Well done adam. you fucking basement life moron finally succeed something at your life.

However, to all of this community people, I had fun with you guys even we havent met face to face.

If you something had bad about me, sorry for that. forgive my rudeness.

Good bye

Rest in Peace Rookies

Adam_CZDate: Thursday, 16-May-2013, 11:29 AM | Message # 2
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Quote (SOUNDWAVES)
Well done adam. you fucking basement life moron finally succeed something at your life.

You are stupid agitator. You say that only because you know fools like especialy AccCreate and FQQty will follow up you.

CHF is not dead and this game have too many players like never had... ClanHPMM/RandomBot is hosting every day more than 100 full house games. I am sure EFB-Bot never had too many players. The reason why right now nobody is playing is because bot is crashed today (its offline on garena and on Bnet its in channel maybe last 3 hours). You just joined Bnet in bad moment thats all.

And if you really think EFB-Bot is dead only because "Adam" so you are more stupid than i thought. I was talking with Ultrax about it 2 days ago you can ask him.

I asked him "Do you agree with SOUNDWAVEs if he say your bot is dead because i ruined it?" and Ultrax answered me something like "I know reason why EFB-Bot is dead is only because I am not hosting on Garena". Thats only this reason.

You come everytime one time in week, write some shits and leave again, but dont read my reaction. I explained you one month ago why EFB-Bot is dead but you didnt read it and again create other shit thread. So I will copy there speciay for you what yu write one month ago and my reaction with i wrote in same day.

SOUNDWAVES (21.04.2013)

"this bot seemed cool, bunch of rookeis were trying hard to learn.but a lot of spikes and ping doesn't fit with me.

chf-bot was and is always lagged.
efb-bot got huge anal damaged by adam czech's moron show and full stackers.
ppl avoid to play this game."

Adam_CZ (21.04.2013)

"lol its not true SOUNDWAVES... I dont agree with "EFB Bot get huge damage"
this reason why Random260 Bot have too many players is only because its
connected to Garena. And Garena have 10x more warcraft 3 players then
Battle net.... 80-90% players on this new bot are only from Garena (if
somebody join bot you see who join from Battle net and who join from
Garena)

you can ask Ultra i told him last 2 weeks maybe 100x "Please can you host EFB-Bot on garena?"and he answered me "I can not
host on Garena because Garena is not server but network" (what it mean i
dont know).

Yes I was moron when i spoofed some admins and baning and kicking people but its not reason why new bot have more
players trust me... Also Ultrax told me more than 50% players on EFB-Bot
are from Ombuserver and Ombu is last days offline.

Only one where i agree with you is stacked teams.... but you + Nihob its not stack? It is....

Tell Ultra try host again on Garena and EFB-Bot will be OK again"

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-2897-2

FirNesSDate: Thursday, 16-May-2013, 1:20 PM | Message # 3
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
Like how sound is taking it easy but how adam is caring so much

F00ty_R3b0rnDate: Thursday, 16-May-2013, 2:59 PM | Message # 4
Hero
Group: Clan Members
Adam kid retard boy of 10 IQ, I will tell you the truth :
First EFB- bot is dead because ombuserver is still down (This is 80 % of the reason) and then because you ruined efb-bot (20%).
Then if you lag on a bot, it's doesn't mean that the bot is bad. The most of the time, it's just depends of the location of the bot and where do you live. That's why it's good to have severals bots.
And THE FACT is that a lot of average and good players are gone because they were bored (80 % your Fault adamek retard). Add garena players to the bots is REALLY GOOD but for now they are only noobs.
FINNALY it's useless to say that wc3 is dying with chf because we all know that and it's won't improve nothing. It's won't increase the amount of wc3 players (but decrease) and ruin the efforts of somes players like cou.

Plz adam never come back here. You are failing your real life (you are log 24 / 24 seriously) and you are failing in chf too. Just go troll in other game. Dota or LoL is good for you adam because they are easy games.

And well if you are leaving that game soundwaves, i wish you all the best and have fun !

Current CHF APM ! The Legend is R3b0Rn !
http://imageshack.com/a/img401/3523/vzsc.png

Message edited by F00ty_R3b0rn - Thursday, 16-May-2013, 3:23 PM

Adam_CZDate: Thursday, 16-May-2013, 3:30 PM | Message # 5
Robotic Ninja
If there is somebody retard, its you FQQty_R3b0rn. I am sure your parrents are brother and sister and you are evidence why incest is bad.

EDIT: FQQty just check Monster profil please and you will see reputation from SOUNDWAVES. The fact is I just copy SOUNDWAVES repu and little change it (but poin is 100% same) so if you want ban me you must ban QQWaves too.

Message edited by Adam_CZ - Thursday, 16-May-2013, 6:58 PM

F00ty_R3b0rnDate: Thursday, 16-May-2013, 3:33 PM | Message # 6
Hero
Quote (Adam_CZ)
I am sure your parrents are brother and sister and you are evidence why incest is bad.

This is probably enough to give him 20 % more reproofs.

Current CHF APM ! The Legend is R3b0Rn !
http://imageshack.com/a/img401/3523/vzsc.png

Adam_CZDate: Thursday, 16-May-2013, 3:37 PM | Message # 7
Robotic Ninja
Quote (F00ty_R3b0rn)
This is probably enough to give him 20 % more reproofs.

lol of course.... FQQty retard, SOUNDWAVEs retard or QQCreate instul me every day and FIRST i just defense myself. If you want ban me you will get ban too?

EDIT: Also you need ban for spoofing because everybody know you have my password on Asia reaml and you promised me send this (i send you yours, AccCreate and ic3dt3a) but you didnt. So you are stupid liar, your word on opinions is nothing.

Message edited by Adam_CZ - Thursday, 16-May-2013, 3:44 PM

ic3dt3aDate: Thursday, 16-May-2013, 4:04 PM | Message # 8
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
first of all, go fuck urself. adam had nothing to do with the decline in players on chf.
secondly, just because ur stacking team isnt playing anymore doesnt mean the game is dead
thirdly, end ur life and stop QQing
finally, if u claim ur leaving, dont make a post about leaving just to see the replies, just message the people you remember(and if u leave someone out, they didint make an impression on u) and leave it at that

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

Message edited by ic3dt3a - Thursday, 16-May-2013, 4:05 PM

Adam_CZDate: Thursday, 16-May-2013, 4:08 PM | Message # 9
Robotic Ninja
Of course CHF is not dead. CHF NEVER had too many players like now after Random connected bot to Garena.... more than 100 games every day is imposible.....

And last question for F00ty: can you tell me some names who left CHF (left i mean stopped play) only because "Adam"??? you say "a lot of good players left cuz Adamek retard" give me just 3 names who stopped play this game only because me? you are the biggest liar in this forum

like if you say in forum "I promise i will send you password if you will give me mine and AccCreate" so where is my password??? your word is nothing, you are liar

you, accCreate or soundwaves call me retard, idiot or moron in every your post and admins do nothing with that.... and now you want admin banned me from forum because i say your mother and father are brother and sister???

EDIT: My last message in this thread. Of course SOUNDWAVES is not leaving CHF. Maybe he is not using his "official" nick anymore but he is playing (and he will playing) under alts. Same for Nihob. Because this game is your life. Its funny how some people like FQQty say this game is my life and i am log 24/24 but fact is they play more than me. And how i can bet log 24/24 if i am working every day 8 hours? And i dont have PC in my work cuz i am just normal worker in the factory.

Message edited by Adam_CZ - Thursday, 16-May-2013, 6:29 PM

RosarioVampireZDate: Friday, 17-May-2013, 2:05 AM | Message # 10
Robotic Ninja
I am barely playing chf nowadays cause of adamekretard

Adam, go fuq urself. Spoofing me and sh3t and tking others and other sh3t

And adamek
CAUSE OF UR LAME SH3T
some players of chf have lost TASTE in this freaking game

Adamek
Just go die

Added (2013-05-17, 3:05 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Add Lepiathos to list
Adamek is also reason for this player to quit chf

THATS ALREADY 2 PLAYERS
now stfu and die adamek_retard

Adam_CZDate: Friday, 17-May-2013, 5:09 AM | Message # 11
Robotic Ninja
QQCreate retard. Nobody care about your opinions (just FQQty retard and few other people no more than 3-5) if you will die nobody will cry for you, nobody will miss you.....

You are spamming this forum with your "opinions" but really nobody care. Shut up please you are for me stupid Korean noob without life.

Message edited by Adam_CZ - Friday, 17-May-2013, 5:13 AM

FirNesSDate: Friday, 17-May-2013, 5:50 AM | Message # 12
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
Like how adam is too retarded to even understand what I say.

RosarioVampireZDate: Friday, 17-May-2013, 6:35 AM | Message # 13
Robotic Ninja
Quote (Adam_CZ)
noob without life.
if you will die nobody will cry for you, nobody will miss you.....
 This is very ironic...
Hey adamic, I think ur the nub without life on 24/24

And I think the whole chf community will party more if u died
And not a single person in chf community even wants u. NOT A SINGLE ONE
rofl

Adam_CZDate: Friday, 17-May-2013, 6:39 AM | Message # 14
Robotic Ninja
its just your opinion i dont care about it.... i think you are stupid noob 24/24 too... and?

FireHartDate: Friday, 17-May-2013, 8:14 AM | Message # 15
Hero
I'll cry if Rosie dies cry I would miss Rosie  cry

Forum » Host Bots » Hosting Bots » CHF DEAD?
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<