Sunday, 28-Apr-2024, 4:42 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

CHF DEAD? - Page 3 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » Hosting Bots » CHF DEAD?
CHF DEAD?
diadolaiDate: Saturday, 18-May-2013, 6:03 AM | Message # 31
Archer
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Quote (FirNesS)
If you want things to go that way then just ban adam definitively. wink
totally agree!!!

Adam_CZDate: Saturday, 18-May-2013, 6:24 AM | Message # 32
Robotic Ninja
Omg Firness you are just lying like R3b0rn when he say "i promise i will send you password" or "Lepiathos, Betonakis and TheDeathKnight left Custom Footies because Adam".

If you dont see people attack me first, insult me first and i just defense myself you have very bad eyes, go visit doctor he will give you glasses and maybe you will see better

I post regular replays where I won vs FTL Roystom or Osetinas (why i can not post replay if there is topic "CHF replays"???)

Why I can not post replay where I beat somebody, why is it bad and banable? Look for example this thread: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-2139-1

Roystom win vs Cheesy-Gordia and he posted replay and he talking sh**ts like "Cheesy NOOB JAJAJA EASY GAME JAJAJA NOOB" lol what he did is 100000x worsest than my post replays....

when i post replay i am talking JAJAJA NOOB??? i just say "Roystom owned it was very nice game" compare my post replays and what i say and what roystom say in hist post???

you can not ban only because you dont like somebody (i dont like you, Create or R3b0rn too but you heard me i want ban you?)

EDIT: and it was soundwaves who created this total OFF TOPIC thread where nobody talk about CHF he only created this thread becuse he wanted attacked me again and he knew very good people like you, R3b0rn, AccCreate will follow him.... if you will watch soundwaves posts from last maybe 2 months on forum he only talk about me, he only join (once in week) and type something like "I am leaving CHF, Adam moron ruin game, Adam ruin EFB-Bot" after he leave and after one week he join again and again type same message.... If i deserve BAN so you deserve BAN too, also AccCreate and R3b0rn of course too.

Message edited by Adam_CZ - Saturday, 18-May-2013, 6:30 AM

FirNesSDate: Saturday, 18-May-2013, 6:39 AM | Message # 33
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
Once again I didn't read your post, since it's 100% bs.
Check it out guys, Stooge just decreased adam's reproofs!
Well, think I'm gonna stop to come here, mods/admins are apparently not able to do they job properly. Think I'll get banned just because I said that, but once again guys, open your eyes for god sakes. Do you really think adam needs a "second chance" or something? Lol? Don't tell me that you're more retarded than him...

Well, bye nice people who're still around here, I tryed to help you guys, but apparently there's just nothing to do. 

Chf is not dead but its community is.

Adam_CZDate: Saturday, 18-May-2013, 6:46 AM | Message # 34
Robotic Ninja
After I disproved all your lies is nothing more easy for you thatn youst say "i didnt read it" because you dont know how to react on my words, because you know its 100% true

and again about replays: I remember very good how you posted one replay where you + New Comer win vs CyRay and Monster (you called this replay "Monster CyRay QQ") and you were talking only about this one replay maybe one month....

if you post replay where you win CyRay, if Roystom post 100 replays, why i can not poste 3 or 5 replays???

If you post replay and you call replay "Monster Cyray QQ" its not attacking them?

If FTL Roystom post replay and say "Cheesy NOOB JAJA EASY WIN FOR ME" its not attacking???

Why is bad if i post replay and i just say "Roystom owned very nice game"????

I dont see different my replay, your replay and Roystom replay (hmmm maybe yours replays are more personal attacking than mine)

FirNesSDate: Saturday, 18-May-2013, 6:52 AM | Message # 35
Robotic Ninja
Quote (Adam_CZ)
After I disproved all your lies is nothing more easy for you thatn youst say "i didnt read it" because you dont know how to react on my words, because you know its 100% true
kk, if I'm not banned I'll take the time to answer to some of yours posts.

Quote (Adam_CZ)
and again about replays: I remember very good how you posted one replay where you + New Comer win vs CyRay and Monster (you called this replay "Monster CyRay QQ") and you were talking only about this one replay maybe one month....
Still bs. I didn't even post it on forum, just posted it as YOU asked me on chat once. Talked a few times about it when people were saying that monster and cyray were good, that's it.

Quote (Adam_CZ)
If you post replay and you call replay "Monster Cyray QQ" its not attacking them?
I didn't publish it publicly so no it's not. Cute try though.

Quote (Adam_CZ)
I dont see different my replay, your replay and Roystom replay (hmmm maybe yours replays are more personal attacking than mine)
I'm not talking of your latest replay, I'm talking of some of your replays when you arrived on forum. Oh and I didn't post ANY replay on this forum so just stop saying "your replay" it doesn't make sense.

Btw stop trying to say "you say more personal attacks than me" because you perfectly know that you're trying to put mods on your side. But don't worry, I'll find enough about you to make you ban, if at least one mod is doing his work.

Message edited by FirNesS - Saturday, 18-May-2013, 6:53 AM

stoogeDate: Saturday, 18-May-2013, 7:18 AM | Message # 36
★ Contributor ★ / Legacy Staff
Group: Investor
Awards: 5
i dont understand one thing tho. why doesnt he talk shit to me? i know he's been annoying etc but still he wont talk shit to u if u dont talk sihit to him. also u guys have been far worse and more retarded so dont go around saying shit about someone else when ur no better yourselves.

also firness if u dont care about it so much then stop posting shit.

If I tell you I am good, You will probably think I am boasting.
If I tell you I am bad, You will Know I am lying.

FirNesSDate: Saturday, 18-May-2013, 7:24 AM | Message # 37
Robotic Ninja
If I'm so rude with adam it's because he was the first to say bs to me. In that community I've got more friends than enemies, I'm not someone who's always trying to flame others am I? 
I've been worse than him? Oh god. You may have missed a lot. Haven't you seen what adam said to osetinas? It's an instance but ose wasn't the only one.
I'm posting shit? Uh if I am then 99% of this forum is shit, aww.

CouDate: Saturday, 18-May-2013, 8:39 AM | Message # 38
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
YOU GUYS ARE FILLING MY JARS OF QQ'S FULL TO THE BRIM! THIS IS WHAT SUSTAINS ME DAILY

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

Adam_CZDate: Saturday, 18-May-2013, 9:01 AM | Message # 39
Robotic Ninja
Only reason why I joined forum is because I wanted talk about 4.1 version.... There was just one normal thread called "I need your help with 4.1" but i think this version never will come out....

And other 99% post is off topic CHF so if i will get ban i will not cry Firness.

EDIT: btw why you too much care about CHF? You are not playing (when i type "!stats Firness" it say you played 0 games) but you are very active on forum, so you have obviously a lot of free time and you can play if you will want... It seems you just want some squabbles and fights, not play CHF or talk about CHF.

Message edited by Adam_CZ - Saturday, 18-May-2013, 9:05 AM

F00ty_R3b0rnDate: Saturday, 18-May-2013, 9:05 AM | Message # 40
Hero
Group: Clan Members
Quote (Adam_CZ)
Only reason why I joined forum is because I wanted talk about 4.1 version.... There was just one normal thread called "I need your help with 4.1" but i think this version never will come out....

But adam you are a noob who played more than 800 games and you can still not manage 1 hero. You don't know about micro and you talk about the best player chf and ladder. In 4.1 your opinion is useless because you don't know about balance and you have poor idea. Just left chf forum.

Current CHF APM ! The Legend is R3b0Rn !
http://imageshack.com/a/img401/3523/vzsc.png

Message edited by F00ty_R3b0rn - Saturday, 18-May-2013, 9:06 AM

Adam_CZDate: Saturday, 18-May-2013, 9:32 AM | Message # 41
Robotic Ninja
Ok maybe I am not pro and I am not good (I never say I am) but definitely I am not noob. I have more than 400 win codes and this codes is fair, not hack like for example AccCreate code.....

You say I am noob and you think you are some TOP player, some pro? Sometimes its very funny watching you how you are bad with golems, how you are trying show other players your "micro". Few days ago you were again trying play golems and show "micro" vs New Comer (replay: http://www.speedyshare.com/EgRc9/golem-noob.w3g) and they rape you in 10 minutes.... and that what new comer is saying to Kee3r in english is (sorry for bad translate) something like "i eat this fool 2 golems easy :-D"

and you were crying about stack in this game.... but fact is you play ONLY stack, if you dont have stack you lose too much easy like in that game ;-) your golems were funny who want laughing please check this replay

Message edited by Adam_CZ - Saturday, 18-May-2013, 9:34 AM

ic3dt3aDate: Saturday, 18-May-2013, 11:09 AM | Message # 42
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
ban cou indefinately, this topic has nothing to do with chf bots

Added (2013-05-18, 11:25 AM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote (F00ty_R3b0rn)
Well 3 mores names : Thedeathknight, betonakis, and me

this morning 11:23 am EST

betonakis still plays, he just wont play if he cant find a team (stacker)

you choosing to leave is on ur own terms, u have decided to play sc2, that is irrelevant to the things adam has done, for u;ve still been playing while he did it and atleast 2 months after he has stopped

Added (2013-05-18, 12:07 PM)
12:06 pm

Added (2013-05-18, 12:08 PM)
deathknight: hi
deathknight: next game alt
zambonia: ok

they both leave

Added (2013-05-18, 12:09 PM)
footy reborn + rosa in lobby clanhpmm

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

Adam_CZDate: Saturday, 18-May-2013, 11:22 AM | Message # 43
Robotic Ninja
When F00ty and AccCreate say yesterday they are leaving CHF it was just big joke, I saw them in bot 5 minutes ago.... TheDeathKnight is playing too and Betonakis never had problem with me, lastime we played vs Osetinas one month ago (replay I posted yesterday) and we were normal talking, he is not my enemy.

EDIT: and when F00ty and AccCreate yesterday say Lephiatos left CHF too (because Adam) it was again lie... just all please check AccCreate profil on forum (RosarioVampire) and read last reputation from Lephiatos.... LOL !!!! :-D

Message edited by Adam_CZ - Saturday, 18-May-2013, 11:25 AM

lspiderlDate: Saturday, 18-May-2013, 8:51 PM | Message # 44
Site Manager
Quote (FirNesS)
Did he said ANYTHING on this forum helping chf community? He just flamed, spoofed accounts and posting false replays here, still making more personal attacks than anyone else did against him. Ofc now people react, because they're REALLY REALLY annoyed by this retard. Actually he should have been banned long ago, according to your own rules spider.

I agree except it he it without cursing and every time he did he was met with or responding to equal remarks so do I ban everyone that attacked him as well or do we wait till he breaks an accual rule?

the truth is if it was someone you liked you would all be attacking me relentlessly if  I banned him
Remember im in agreement with you he brings nothing positive to the boards  that's why I banned and IP banned him originaly but everyone including  some of the forums worst offenders were given alast chance and he is the only one that has yet to break  a serious rule .... although he has definitely walked the line very close and if he doesn't back off of it he will trip over it soon enough

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

lspiderlDate: Saturday, 18-May-2013, 8:54 PM | Message # 45
Site Manager
Quote (stooge)
i dont understand one thing tho. why doesnt he talk shit to me? i know he's been annoying etc but still he wont talk shit to u if u dont talk sihit to him. also u guys have been far worse and more retarded so dont go around saying shit about someone else when ur no better yourselves.  also firness if u dont care about it so much then stop posting shit.

EXACTLY

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

Forum » Host Bots » Hosting Bots » CHF DEAD?
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<