Friday, 03-May-2024, 9:40 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Adam admin abuse + screenshot - Page 2 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » Hosting Bots » Adam admin abuse + screenshot (abuse)
Adam admin abuse + screenshot
FirNesSDate: Sunday, 06-Apr-2014, 3:13 AM | Message # 16
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
Awards: 0
Random: http://playchf.tk/game/123088/

Random260Date: Sunday, 06-Apr-2014, 7:01 AM | Message # 17
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
nvm. Forgot there was no lobby chat log.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

RosarioVampireZDate: Sunday, 06-Apr-2014, 7:29 AM | Message # 18
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
And this is why this issue shall pass with no punishment again...

like i said, when they ask for proof (Screenshot) and u give them, they say back
"sorry no chatlog"

so basically
no proofs = no ban
proofs = no ban

smile
life summed up

and next time, correct thread please. LOL
Ur making spider get excited over another "___ _ __" thread

SOUNDWAVESDate: Sunday, 06-Apr-2014, 8:11 AM | Message # 19
Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
adam is shameless chicken. he don't have honor just like old tdt and cyray.
Doesn't feel sorry to others.
Doesn't help others.

This kind of people shouldn't be admin or they should lose admin power.
Not only iconnect's abuse report but also numerous named players and pubs have reported adam's attitute and his admin abuse.
yo, random. I still don't understand why are you closing your eyes on certain evidences and others saying?
let me know how much did he donated for admin abuse?
I will donate double if you ban adam permanently.

Rest in Peace Rookies

O_o]-PrincipVDate: Sunday, 06-Apr-2014, 8:18 AM | Message # 20
Grunt
Adam rank 1 smile probably he is god now idk smile

Call Me Messi I was The ex Best Player

katriel7Date: Sunday, 06-Apr-2014, 6:08 PM | Message # 21
Ghoul
Group: Users
LOL its always random is so phatetic hes trying to make us believe he want to support his bot........ fuck adam abuse we gave to him all the fucking proofs but if someone like me when i had admin i never abuse but he take off my admin already LOL
dont care how adam abuse random never going to do something some day i will be happy when the bot finally die!!

ic3dt3aDate: Sunday, 06-Apr-2014, 6:31 PM | Message # 22
Robotic Ninja
check this logic out:

get rid of elo snipers, but rigging it by making a bad elo account is alright

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

MrDark_DevilDate: Sunday, 06-Apr-2014, 7:19 PM | Message # 23
Hero
Adam did autooff only for while he did not stop game for 5 min cos i was red when Adam_CZ join game i kicked and he hold me that's all and we start game i was jo_luffy00 why u guys hate this guy so match ADam_CZ rank 1 ... 

all players hate rank 1 CX

gigasus91 : Im Adam bitch .

NexsuSDate: Sunday, 06-Apr-2014, 7:43 PM | Message # 24
Grunt
shut up mrdarr u only play in alt !votekick mrdark ass
and delete admin adam , much abuse

xDD

ic3dt3aDate: Sunday, 06-Apr-2014, 8:43 PM | Message # 25
Robotic Ninja
^true,

mr dark is one of adam's best friends. i remember one time(lol adam sentence set up) when you were mad and told me that he maphack and you were gonan prove it. you guys made up and you basically dropped it(i still have the PM)

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

FirNesSDate: Monday, 07-Apr-2014, 0:40 AM | Message # 26
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
Just so you guys know, me and soundwaves ain't friends at all, but listen to what he said up there, he's right.

Random260Date: Monday, 07-Apr-2014, 5:40 AM | Message # 27
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
How much did he donate it out of the question since I removed masta admin when he abused and it was nearly the same amount adam donated. Until I see some more support for removing person admin without evidence. He gets to keep his untill he abuses with evidence. But the support I am looking for is people like bond, i-connect (I just want to know his opinion on adam even more further.), stooge, vexslasher and etc who personally/privately comes up to me and tells me to remove his admin. But someone who has been around the community and is well respected, then I will think about removing adam admin without evidence.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Message edited by Random260 - Monday, 07-Apr-2014, 5:42 AM

Priest-Of-SinDate: Monday, 07-Apr-2014, 10:13 AM | Message # 28
Hero
Quote Random260 ()
How much did he donate it out of the question since I removed masta admin when he abused and it was nearly the same amount adam donated. Until I see some more support for removing person admin without evidence. He gets to keep his untill he abuses with evidence. But the support I am looking for is people like bond, i-connect (I just want to know his opinion on adam even more further.), stooge, vexslasher and etc who personally/privately comes up to me and tells me to remove his admin. But someone who has been around the community and is well respected, then I will think about removing adam admin without evidence.
if 1/2/3 ppl tells you that adam has been abusing his admin...i understand if you dont belive them and i can agree with that...but if 20/30 ppl comes to you with some evidence and they tell you adam abuse his admin ,well i think you should lisen to them.i agree adam its not abusing bans  but he ruin the game with his run for elo...and ppl will leave this game because of that.noone like to see admins ruin the game...and they most certainly not like to play only against stacked teams and from what i've seen adam only play stacked because he can't play solo.now dont get me wrong, i dont hate adam in fact i dc about him at all.anyway its your decision not mine

IM NOT TOTALLY USELESS.....I CAN BE USED AS A BAD EXAMPLE

RosarioVampireZDate: Monday, 07-Apr-2014, 11:09 AM | Message # 29
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Quote Random260 ()
How much did he donate it out of the question since I removed masta admin when he abused and it was nearly the same amount adam donated.
Masta abused nowhere near Adam's level...lol smile

Quote Random260 ()
Until I see some more support for removing person admin without evidence.
So now you don't want evidence?
You even bolded the "without" part? Wow, ...so uhmm, no evidence...KK!

Quote Random260 ()
He gets to keep his untill he abuses with evidence.
I think like basically the whole chf community posted or stated or proved his abuse. Is whole chf community nothing to you?
Do you only listen to like 2-3 players in this whole forum?
Actually, even hundreds of pubs scream out against Adam in chf bot game lobby. Uhmm, do theirs count?

Quote Random260 ()
But the support I am looking for is people like bond, i-connect (I just want to know his opinion on adam even more further.), stooge, vexslasher and etc who personally/privately comes up to me and tells me to remove his admin.
Bond = Almost never plays this game. He's too busy with the new CHF. You gotta be kidding me if you want facts from someone who isn't even in game lobby.
I-Connect = I connect just posted this thread. Just what on earth are you talking about? lol. And I think I con told Adam in another thread to stfu and to also stop being what he is now. Look, nothings changed . lawlz
Stooge = Dude, Stooge gave Adam so many chances and after a while, even he tried banning Adam (luckily, Cou was there to the rescue (loll!!!!))
Vexslasher = Vex is vex. He rarely meets Adam due to time zone.
Quote Random260 ()
But someone who has been around the community and is well respected, then I will think about removing adam admin without evidence
Soundwaves I believe should fit this. Well respected overall and been around community long enough.  (in prime: was known to be one of best if not the best)
I, AccCreate,  think I fit this too. Been long enough in community and is kinda well respected. 
Firness should fit this too. VERY VERY well respected  and been around LONG LONG enough (his main is NOT firness for gosh sakes)
F00ty should fit this too. Been around chf community AND been acknowledged as "one of best chf players IF NOT the current best" If that's not a respected position in chf community, then idk what is.
Ic3dt3a also fits this. Been for a VERY long time and has contributed a lot to chf forums. This guy is respected
Al_Gi is pretty well respected now and been around the community (more recent but ehh :P )
Ticklemonster was DEFINITELY well respected and been around the community for a while.
Shinkirou also is well respected in spanish speaking community and been here for a while.
Katriel been here for a while in community and is well respected. Actually, before Katriel turned kamikaze war with you, he was one of first to gain adminship on assasin's other bots. (when assasin was more in beta stages :P )
Taylorswift AKA Cyray (lol) is respected for his skills (although he stacks more than others ehh). He been in community for a while.
Monster (lol) been in chf for a while too and was respected in the past (when he was not a douche and suddenly decided to destroy chf for no apparent reason).
Cheezy been in chf for a while and was once EVEN THE MODERATOR for a LONG time in this new chf forum website. He requested to not be the mod status. Except Cheezy's actions with Monster, Cheezy was DEFINITELY one of most respected and been in chf for a LONG LONG LONG time.
Helekiller aka 2DaYuDiE is DEFINITELY well respected. He been here for a while.
Slayer been in community and is decently respected.
BajsHoran has been in community for a decent time now and he is well respected.
Lepiathos was DEFINITELY well respected during the past when only assasin-bot hosted (in his prime).
Osetinas is well respected and been in community for a decent time now.

There you go. Those are just the people who wished or once commented or is not in favor with Adam's adminship.
Pretty decent list for a "warm up list"for those who had been around in community and is well respected.

(This is list before all other pubs and other players like Priest-of-Sin, etc..)
IDK about you but that's a PRETTY big list just coming from your fit of "been around community" and "well respected"
It's funny how Cheezy, Hele, Sound was extremely well respected until the ELO system began.
You are probably too blind with your own hate to see the actual respect Cheezy and Sound and others once had. Trust me, before this kiddo called Adam_CZ, many of those who you think are currently "not respected" were EXTREMELY highly respected.
Don't you dare call Cheezy "not respected cause he from tDt." That's the most bs excuse and hey, HE WAS THE MODERATOR IN THE PAST IN THIS FORUM. Your logic is basically saying, "I hate whites. Thus, if you're born a white, you are a nobody."

Message edited by RosarioVampireZ - Monday, 07-Apr-2014, 11:13 AM

katriel7Date: Monday, 07-Apr-2014, 11:48 AM | Message # 30
Ghoul
just wait Accc our time is coming... just wait i will enjoy when random cry because he wont have more donators than adam.... and the bot die im just waiting right now i dont still fighting vs adam i told him to make the peace beucause ik random wont do something ive show him a lot of proofs and i have more but it doesnt care because "HE WONT DO SOMETHING" 

just wait... remember "what goes up must come down"; this corrupt bot isnt the exception

Forum » Host Bots » Hosting Bots » Adam admin abuse + screenshot (abuse)
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<