Friday, 03-May-2024, 12:06 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Adam admin abuse + screenshot - Page 4 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » Hosting Bots » Adam admin abuse + screenshot (abuse)
Adam admin abuse + screenshot
Adam_CZDate: Tuesday, 08-Apr-2014, 5:35 AM | Message # 46
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Awards: 0
OK I accept I am admin abuser. I used !hold and !swap for my friend. Please ban me forever for this.

But last question: If i will give you screenshot where Nihob(Hitme) used swap and hold for Armenas (Armenas = Osetinas) will you remove his admin and ban him?

If i will give you screenshot where roystom used autostart off and hold FTL Yeferzon = will you ban him?

SOUNDWAVESDate: Tuesday, 08-Apr-2014, 8:17 AM | Message # 47
Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
I remember when I wasn't admin, adam came into lobby and he saw me.
He was scared to vs me alone so he took red spot with autostart off command and started call his friends.
I and ppl in a lobby had to wait like 10min for adam's friends. Funny thing is it wasn't even fair game.
I had to wait like 10min for 3v1 game.
I lost that game then adam came into forum and posted that shit replay under some "soundwaves owned bla bla bla" title with some "easy game" comments. You can find it in replay category.
I am pretty sure I am not the only one who experienced this shit from adam.
Adam wasn't violating rule but it was definitely admin abuse.

Rest in Peace Rookies

Message edited by SOUNDWAVES - Tuesday, 08-Apr-2014, 8:37 AM

Adam_CZDate: Tuesday, 08-Apr-2014, 8:34 AM | Message # 48
Robotic Ninja
SOUNDWAVES i dont trust you. We hate each other since EFB-Bot and you will say whatevery only for harm/injure me.

"I saw Adam make autostart off for 10 minutes"

"I saw Adam AAA BBB CCC"

"I saw Adam XXX YYY ZZZ"

etc etc

Its funny how you remember very good everything about Adam_CZ and his abuse. But why for example dont remember your loses? One week ago Golden said "i picked black arrows and base killed SOUNDWAVES and Bajshoran in 15 minutes"

and you said "You are liar this never happened". So we were searching replay in Random360.tk history (it was waste of time almost 1 hour find it) but we found it only to prove that you are liar. And after this you just said "Oh sorry I forgot this game".

About your loses you have pretty bad/short memory. But about Adam_CZ abuses you have best memory in the world.

Yesterday I gave evidence TK. used my spoofed account on Asian realm. He didnt pick hero on purpose and he insult other people in game under my identity:
http://playchf.tk/game/121414/

If you are telling to Random or Bond "Everyone hate Adam we must delete his admin and ban him for peace in CHF community" where is your evidence that these people are talking about real Adam (me) and not about my fans under my name who are making enemies and haters?

TK-Date: Tuesday, 08-Apr-2014, 8:36 AM | Message # 49
Rifleman
Group: Clan Members
Quote Adam_CZ ()
who is "community" ? Its you, AccCreate, Katriel, TickleMonster or TK? And because AccCreate said "SOUNDWAVES is respected player" its true? Why i heard 100 people said that you are trash?

Adam, if you call someone trash for 100 times than it isnt 100 people.

Adam_CZDate: Tuesday, 08-Apr-2014, 8:42 AM | Message # 50
Robotic Ninja
Anyway i dont have problem with new rule "Admins cant use !autostart off anymore" or just remove !autostart off command. Because i dont use it very often. This game vs i-connect i used it only because MrDark was already waiting me in lobby and whispering me "join" and i kicked him. It was only for 10-15 seconds.

But before you will answer you really need watch replay with spoofer TK. or just read chat log. And also this game: http://playchf.tk/game/117045/ where i was in team 3 under alt and spoofer Adam_CZ was under proxy in team 1. And again same strategy: he tried all stupid modes (-ARS mode and Capture Flag mode) and pissed off all players in game (fudk you Adam you are trash) and then just leave...

Oh yes... its VERY EASY spoof someone, make enemies under his name and then only said "Hey Bond and Random remove Adams admin everybody hate him"

SOUNDWAVESDate: Tuesday, 08-Apr-2014, 8:49 AM | Message # 51
Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
Adam_CZ
oh adam. stop bitching about spoof.
You have the biggest black history about spoofing.
You also spoofed bajshoran recently.
And you were crying about adam_cz(dot) but it was cyray who left this game.
But you tried to accuse on me. anyways s0undwaves was cute.
http://playchf.tk/?u=s0undwaves but I didn't bitched to you.
Also unstoppable spoofed me on a hacked server but I didn't cried.

Rest in Peace Rookies

Adam_CZDate: Tuesday, 08-Apr-2014, 8:59 AM | Message # 52
Robotic Ninja
BTW i still remember this game: http://playchf.tk/game/107134/ i was in lobby and some admin (i dont remember who but its not important) make !autostart off because they were making teams and there was autostart off like for 20 minutes before this game. And? Nobody reported it because this admin was probably some "respected" player.

Added (08-Apr-2014, 8:59 AM)
---------------------------------------------
I started spoof on EFB-Bot because you kicked me out of clan EFB + banned me on EFB Bot. It was only because I said you and Nihob are noobs then you banned me and kicked me and said something like "insult shamans is not allowed". I spoofed some admins and ruined few games with team killing allies with arcane tower before mass. It was my failure but if you didnt ban me and didnt kick me out of clan so this never happened.

But after this i apology to Ultrax95 and he forgived me. We made deal - i gave him passwords for all spoofed acocunts and he unbanned me. Anyway it was long time ago - why are necroing?

You make "Adam.Czech.Rat" so i make s0undwaves. And i know you spoofed me on Asian realm and gave to password to TK. but i dont have 100% proof because you used proxy.

Bajshoran - i spoofed him for 1 game but there was big different. I was trying play good this game and I won. If you will read chat log you will see team 2 said "Bajshoran you are good player". I didnt spoof him for make haters and enemies for real BajsHoran. But this spoofer on Asian realm (Adam_CZ) insult people and ruin games and there is problem - these people in this game think they are playing vs real Adam and they report "Adam ruined game". You dont see different?

TK-Date: Tuesday, 08-Apr-2014, 9:08 AM | Message # 53
Rifleman
valid proof: Adam spoofed s0undwaves joined the game and left when it started to ruin game for other players smile on second hand you have spoofed me aswell smile

http://playchf.tk/game/112218/

RosarioVampireZDate: Tuesday, 08-Apr-2014, 9:17 AM | Message # 54
Robotic Ninja
I'll try being an non-biased as possible (i can't believe this rage forum still goes on...sigh)

Quote Adam_CZ ()
I started spoof on EFB-Bot because you kicked me out of clan EFB + banned me on EFB Bot.
Oh nononono. Please don't lie to CHF Community. You got kicked out of clan EFB and banned initially for
spoofing + insulting shamans for no reason.
Don't leave out the fact that you spoofed WAY BEFORE you got kicked out. NOnonono, no need to manipulate wordings to have advantage.

Quote Adam_CZ ()
I spoofed some admins and ruined few games with team killing allies with arcane tower before mass
Oh nononono, don't lie here again. You spoofed more than just "some admins"
Actually, I got spoofed too and guess what, I don't think I was admin in Random's bot at the time. I think F00ty can attest this because he had to blackmail you to get my password back from Europe and Asia.
Why do you think i turned against you in CHF Forum? It's cause you spoofed me for no reason other than "korean"
Stop being Hitler and acting like your totally innocent.

Quote Adam_CZ ()
It was my failure but if you didnt ban me and didnt kick me out of clan so this never happened.
"It never happened." Uh huh, what about everyone else you spoofed? You think 1 person's decision = everyone elses?

Quote Adam_CZ ()
But after this i apology to Ultrax95 and he forgived me. We made deal - i gave him passwords for all spoofed acocunts and he unbanned me. Anyway it was long time ago - why are necroing?
LOL. And a promise NOT well kept. 
Let's see, PandaIsImba
Oh ya! You have the account password still !
And hmm, F00ty had to BLACKMAIL you to get my AccCreate passwords. Oh yes, if that was the "deal" in which blackmailing was a NECESSITY, then LOL
You didn't even apologize. Actually, you cried in trollbox that you got tricked from the BLACKMAIL. Apparently, spoofing > all logic.

Quote Adam_CZ ()
You make "Adam.Czech.Rat" so i make s0undwaves. And i know you spoofed me on Asian realm and gave to password to TK. but i dont have 100% proof because you used proxy.
I find it funny that Soundwaves started "Adam.Czech.Rat" after your many abuses.
Oh yes, I think EVERYONE who play CHF frequently has a clear knowledge of who ABUSED first.

Quote Adam_CZ ()
Bajshoran - i spoofed him for 1 game but there was big different. I was trying play good this game and I won.
Lovely to know I have exactly 1 replay of you in forums (NOT EVEN CHF, A PRIVATE 2V2 LADDER GAME IN ASIA!) that I spoofed and won game
I played good. Result: I was reproofed and to this very day (including today), you still accuse me of the EXACT same replay.
Ya, almost a year old and THAT EXCUSE STILL SAFES YOUR A$$
I freaking did it because I grew tired of your SPOOFING on my account. Great to know that logic does not come in here.

Quote Adam_CZ ()
I didnt spoof him for make haters and enemies for real BajsHoran.
Oh gosh, I can say the same for the almost 1 year old replay from 2v2 PRIVATE LADDER GAME IN ASIA. You beat 2 high leveled asian players. Uh huh, so why I get reproofed and you given excuse to keep trolling forums back then with pure lies?

Quote Adam_CZ ()
But this spoofer on Asian realm (Adam_CZ) insult people and ruin games and there is problem - these people in this game think they are playing vs real Adam and they report "Adam ruined game". You dont see different?
You do ruin games. You maggot. Check majority of ACTIVE chf members in this forum.
Except your "BEST" friends who was proved to be maphacking, etc. (the friends who you always swap or suck up to), NO ONE active in chf sides with you.

Adam_CZDate: Tuesday, 08-Apr-2014, 9:32 AM | Message # 55
Robotic Ninja
TK. this replay dont prove anything. I just left game in 20 seconds. I dont remember what happen. Maybe i wanted play against soundwaves but he left so i left too. Maybe i joined game but i neend gtg and game started in few seconds. Anyway s0undwaves and soundwaves is still different accounts. All people see its not real soundwaves.

And the most important question: do you see some insult in this game? I didnt insult other players i just left few seconds after game started. But you?

http://playchf.tk/game/121414/

you spoofed my regular account "Adam_CZ" and insult other players under my name and they thought it was me

(01:19 / Allied) Ult_steve666: share
(01:22 / Allied) Adam_CZ: no
(01:24 / Allied) Adam_CZ: ur noob
(01:28 / Allied) Adam_CZ: i dont share with noobs
(02:45 / All) Adam_CZ: shut up noobs
(03:41 / All) pio1: A votekick against player [Adam_CZ] has been started by player [Omnimusha]. 5 votes are needed within 60 seconds to pass.
(05:01 / All) Adam_CZ: i am best player u noobs
(13:43 / Allied) Adam_CZ: hahahahaha
(13:46 / Allied) Adam_CZ: i am king
(13:58 / All) pio1: Ult_steve666 has left the game voluntarily (useast.battle.net / CA).
(13:58 / QUIT) Ult_steve666: Left
(14:09 / Allied) Adam_CZ: gg noob
(14:19 / All) Adam_CZ: team Adam won

I still remember how Ult Steve asked me this day in channel HPMM "Adam why you insult me?" and i was like wtf because i was sure i didnt play with hm this day. But he is good friend with KofolaSVK and we played many games together. Yes i can see why people are saying "we hate Adam" if you are doing shits like this under my identity.

Added (08-Apr-2014, 9:32 AM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote Adam_CZ ()
You do ruin games. You maggot. Check majority of ACTIVE chf members in this forum.Except your "BEST" friends who was proved to be maphacking, etc. (the friends who you always swap or suck up to), NO ONE active in chf sides with you.

You are stupid... i gave evidence this replay with TK under my name who insult people, there you can read chat log and you still repeating your sh*ts.

NO ONE active in chf sides with you = you think all players CHF have account on this forum? I have also friends on garena who sometimes read this forum but they dont have account there because they dont care about forum. But i heard them said many times "this SOUNDWAVES and AccCreate are retards" or "i agree with your opinions on forum" etc.

You think that you, soundwaves, ticklemonster, bajshoran, i-connect or katriel is CHF comunnity? And they are respected (in your opinion) only because they hate me.

And why are you liar? I am sure for example Cou still rememeber i started with spoof on efb-bot because soundwaves kicked me and banned me. It was my revenge. What point spoof and team kill if i was in clan and i was reserved?

RosarioVampireZDate: Tuesday, 08-Apr-2014, 9:35 AM | Message # 56
Robotic Ninja
Let's end discussion. I'm sorry but this is going nowhere.

Message edited by RosarioVampireZ - Tuesday, 08-Apr-2014, 9:37 AM

katriel7Date: Tuesday, 08-Apr-2014, 10:54 AM | Message # 57
Ghoul
Well i dont think autostart command can be the problem for example if you are waiting for someone you can just rj many times, making the neccesary time to your allie come .... and you hold and sap your allie when he has came...
but this problem can be "fix" just stop to insult ppl adam and pretend that youre better than them but damm youre not better than others like me im not beter than cou,roy,footy,ose,sound etc... but you can be quiet you did a lo of thing if you stop to abuse man all the ppl will be ok.. just think about it im stoping to hate you im really leaving of chf w8 the new v of the map or still playing HordeVsAlliance

PD: adam dont come to play HvsA plz  biggrin

mehrquackDate: Tuesday, 08-Apr-2014, 12:32 PM | Message # 58
Grunt
This whole thread is only flame.
If u want justice cou would have to ban mostly all active players in this thread ... So shut up!!

Being proud to be not an average"chf ucozer"

Adam_CZDate: Tuesday, 08-Apr-2014, 12:41 PM | Message # 59
Robotic Ninja
This whole thread is only about this:

Adam_CZ was going play together with friend MrDarkDevil who was already in lobby and whispered him "join". Then Adam_CZ joined game and kicked his friend. Then make !autostart off for 10 or 15 seconds and hold his friend who joined and game started. End of story.

If someone is asking "Did Adam abuse his admin?" I think Random already gave answer:

But this is kinda iffy though autostart off is allowed but only for a minimal amount of time. (Random260)

And this is my last post in this flame thread. If Random, Bond or Cou will need explain something about my admin write me PM please. And i really hope if you will want remove my admin you will give me chance defend myself and you will use PM and ask me for my opinion.

THE END.

FirNesSDate: Tuesday, 08-Apr-2014, 2:21 PM | Message # 60
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
adam how you dare even existing?

Forum » Host Bots » Hosting Bots » Adam admin abuse + screenshot (abuse)
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<