Friday, 03-May-2024, 12:23 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Adam admin abuse + screenshot - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » Hosting Bots » Adam admin abuse + screenshot (abuse)
Adam admin abuse + screenshot
i-connectDate: Saturday, 05-Apr-2014, 1:26 PM | Message # 1
Lead Administrator
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Adam joined a game when the game was full as you can see 12 players here. He turns off autostart and then starts swapping. We told him to leave join next game, but he just put autostart off holding his friend and waiting for him. Please tell this guy to not hold autostart and hold his friend when the game is already filled. Adam doesn't listen. You can see the guy Wielkiszu saying adam go next.

Message edited by i-connect - Saturday, 05-Apr-2014, 1:27 PM

FirNesSDate: Saturday, 05-Apr-2014, 1:48 PM | Message # 2
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
And he pretends to be one of the most fair admins, jajaja

JawnsonDate: Saturday, 05-Apr-2014, 1:50 PM | Message # 3
Archer
Adam doesn't really care about anything but elo'ing.  He just cs and aliases everyone and then swaps good people to his team… Doesn't really care if he screws up someone else's game or if he inconveniences you.

Certde

gigasus91Date: Saturday, 05-Apr-2014, 2:22 PM | Message # 4
Grunt
so .. !autostart off !hold name   is something new right ?

i thought that all the admins on this bot do the same thing when they want to play with friends.

Adam's opinion ( hes banned )

----------------------------------
Sorry but i didnt know use !autostart off is against rules. I dont use this command often only sometimes and no longer for 10 or 15 seconds. I use !autostart off and wait 10-15 seconds and if my friend dont come i leave and go next. I saw many times for example Bajshoran joined full game, used !autostart off and hold wdap_TK. and wdap_Sylele or Roystom joined full game and !autostart off and hold Yeferzon and Secret Name. I dont abuse swap command and i dont swap good players in my team. I swap only people who are friends who agree with swap and i ask them before i swap them.

Message edited by gigasus91 - Saturday, 05-Apr-2014, 2:33 PM

MrDark_DevilDate: Saturday, 05-Apr-2014, 2:24 PM | Message # 5
Hero
Adam_Cz rank 1 he cant hold jajajaja  tongue

gigasus91 : Im Adam bitch .

a_chinese_kidDate: Saturday, 05-Apr-2014, 2:25 PM | Message # 6
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Every game needs a bad boy ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

MrDark_DevilDate: Saturday, 05-Apr-2014, 2:33 PM | Message # 7
Hero
Quote a_chinese_kid ()
Every game needs a bad boy ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
It's like Every family need a bad boy jajaja CX

gigasus91 : Im Adam bitch .

a_chinese_kidDate: Saturday, 05-Apr-2014, 3:30 PM | Message # 8
Robotic Ninja
It is, it really is :). I always thought of Adam as the cool Bad boy brother of the family.

ic3dt3aDate: Saturday, 05-Apr-2014, 5:22 PM | Message # 9
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
Quote gigasus91 ()
Sorry but i didnt know use !autostart off is against rules. I dont use this command often only sometimes and no longer for 10 or 15 seconds. I use !autostart off and wait 10-15 seconds and if my friend dont come i leave and go next. I saw many times for example Bajshoran joined full game, used !autostart off and hold wdap_TK. and wdap_Sylele or Roystom joined full game and !autostart off and hold Yeferzon and Secret Name. I dont abuse swap command and i dont swap good players in my team. I swap only people who are friends who agree with swap and i ask them before i swap them

usually, when the game is full, you RESPECT the other players who have been waiting and go to the next game if you want to play with ur friends(this is in reference to the autostart + hold to wait to stack).

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

RosarioVampireZDate: Saturday, 05-Apr-2014, 9:11 PM | Message # 10
Robotic Ninja
Quote gigasus91 ()
I dont use this command often only sometimes and no longer for 10 or 15 seconds.
Adam uses it almost every game if not every game
And his usual average time after swap is around 15 minutes, not 15 seconds.

Quote gigasus91 ()
I use !autostart off and wait 10-15 seconds and if my friend dont come i leave and go next.
Nononononono, totally off
Adam leaves when he sees a pro join a game that isn't in his team during his !autostart off

Quote gigasus91 ()
I saw many times for example Bajshoran joined full game, used !autostart off and hold wdap_TK. and wdap_Sylele or Roystom joined full game and !autostart off and hold Yeferzon and Secret Name.
I wish most admins were removed OR ONLY admins were removed from ELO system
Yes, remove admins from ELO system. For their benefits of admin rights, they shouldn't interfere with ELO

Quote gigasus91 ()
I dont abuse swap command and i dont swap good players in my team. I swap only people who are friends who agree with swap and i ask them before i swap them.
Adam has yet to listen to any of my swaps or anyone elses.
Everytime someone requests for swap while I'm in same game lobby as Adam, Adam is mysteriously afk for that time being OR acts like he never read it.
"i dont swap good players in my team" Say that to your mexican friends like Roystorm. I think they'll rage lol

Quote ic3dt3a ()
usually, when the game is full, you RESPECT the other players who have been waiting and go to the next game if you want to play with ur friends(this is in reference to the autostart + hold to wait to stack).
Waaa?
I thought u were supposed to kick half the players through hold and autostart off for 10-20 minutes so that pubs come to hate chf and never play again.
Am i missing something? lol

NexsuSDate: Saturday, 05-Apr-2014, 10:36 PM | Message # 11
Grunt
no matter how many open issues ... never removed admin to adam, he is the favorite random  sad

xDD

AL_GIDate: Saturday, 05-Apr-2014, 11:04 PM | Message # 12
Zombie Pirate
I think that this is a very good evidence and that it's should be enough to remove his admin

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Random260Date: Saturday, 05-Apr-2014, 11:25 PM | Message # 13
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Ok. I have looked into this and this is the only evidence I got of him abusing admin with a screen shot. But this is kinda iffy though autostart off is allowed but only for a minimal amount of time. I need the chatlog from playchf.tk to see how long he autostarted and waited for. Might make a rule soon but please find that game on playchf.tk

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

lspiderlDate: Sunday, 06-Apr-2014, 0:20 AM | Message # 14
Site Manager
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
please stop putting crap like is in admin contact , admin contact is CLEARLY listed as for FORUMS admin contact NOT bot admin

moved to hosting bots

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

a_chinese_kidDate: Sunday, 06-Apr-2014, 0:42 AM | Message # 15
Robotic Ninja
Honestly guys.. please just use right subforums..

It gets Spidey really excited when he sees that someone wants to talk to him, maybe it was that waitress at Outback, but in reality it's just another thread about Adam.

How about you guys stop being inconsiderate dicks and think about others?

Forum » Host Bots » Hosting Bots » Adam admin abuse + screenshot (abuse)
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<