Friday, 03-May-2024, 7:11 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Adam admin abuse + screenshot - Page 3 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » Hosting Bots » Adam admin abuse + screenshot (abuse)
Adam admin abuse + screenshot
FirNesSDate: Monday, 07-Apr-2014, 1:21 PM | Message # 31
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
Awards: 0
Dude Rosa I'm not even sure he'll read your post entirely ^^
But you're right, dunno how random is gonna come back to this. Probably gonna dodge your main arguments. smile

Adam_CZDate: Monday, 07-Apr-2014, 6:50 PM | Message # 32
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
I was going play with MrDarkDevil. He was already in lobby and whispered me "join". So I joined and kicked him (because he was not reserved). Then i make "autostart off" for 10 or 15 seconds (definitely no longer) and he joined again. Game started....

This whole thread is only about this. What admin abuse? I dont admin abuse and I use my admin for:

1) swap/hold friend

2) ban team killers, map hackers, iteam destroyers

is that admin abuse? People said "we gave many evidence" but this is only lie.... This screenshot posted by i-connect is nothing and other screenshots are fake (spoofed Adam_CZ from Asian realm joined lobby and them type something like !swap X Y then make screenshot"

AS COU SAID BEFORE IN THIS OLD THREAD = YOU DONT NEED ADMIN TO JOIN LOBBY WITH SPOOFED ACCOUNT, THEN TYPE !SWAP AND MAKE SCREENSHOT. IF RANDOM AND BOND REALLY ARE SEARCHING JUSTICE THERE IS ALREADY EVIDENCE SOUNDWAVES AND ACCCREATE SPOOFED ME ON ASIAN REALM AND THEY ARE DOING SHITS UNDER MY IDENTITY: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3016-1

This game is evidence that i dont have account "Adam_CZ" on Asian realm: http://playchf.tk/game/117045/ Random or Cou or Bond please watch IP this Adam000 in team 3 (it was me) definitely i was not Adam_CZ.

They have (they = SOUNDWAVES, AccCreate and TK.) very simple strategy. Use spoofed account "Adam_CZ" for insult other players and make many enemies and haters for me and after this post "Look Random/Cou everybody hate Adam you must remove his admin for peace in this community" this is fair? If they are fair bot owners they never will remove my admin without evidence.

I send to Bond before evidences about this "Adam" on Asian realm and asked him for ban this acc. He banned this acc but they abused admin and unbanned it. All you need is just check IP there:

http://playchf.tk/game/121414/

http://playchf.tk/game/121039/

http://playchf.tk/game/74096/

I am pretty sure this is TK. and SOUNDWAVES

SOUNDWAVESDate: Monday, 07-Apr-2014, 7:08 PM | Message # 33
Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
Oh. really?

http://playchf.tk/game/123157/

adam_cz spoofed bajshoran

I checked his alieas and found it. also I took screen shot for evidence.

Rest in Peace Rookies

TicklemonsterDate: Monday, 07-Apr-2014, 7:09 PM | Message # 34
Grunt
Group: Clan Members
Quote Adam_CZ ()
I am pretty sure this is TK. and SOUNDWAVES
Oh guys, he is PRETTY SURE... Thats good enough for all the useless admins around here, ban SOUNDWAVES and TK. because all you ever seem to do is stand up for adam and listen to all his crap. Oh also now ban Acccreate because adam mentioned his name too. While you are at it admins, why not just stop the bot from hosting because CHF is going to die from this idiot sooner or later.
P.S. Also reproof me for speaking my opinion.

#CHFbecamedsucks

Adam_CZ "wildjap is the worsest player chf ever"

[-FTL-]RoyStoM "you never win me or win team ftl jajajajaj i god for game"

SOUNDWAVESDate: Monday, 07-Apr-2014, 7:18 PM | Message # 35
Ninja
Quote Random260 ()
How much did he donate it out of the question since I removed masta admin when he abused and it was nearly the same amount adam donated. Until I see some more support for removing person admin without evidence. He gets to keep his untill he abuses with evidence. But the support I am looking for is people like bond, i-connect (I just want to know his opinion on adam even more further.), stooge, vexslasher and etc who personally/privately comes up to me and tells me to remove his admin. But someone who has been around the community and is well respected, then I will think about removing adam admin without evidence.

you already lost respect from community people.
People won't waste their time to help your bot clean anymore.
Yea, keep wait private messages from the ppl who left and doesn't care about this game.

Rest in Peace Rookies

Adam_CZDate: Monday, 07-Apr-2014, 7:24 PM | Message # 36
Robotic Ninja
CRYWAVES there is one big different. I didnt spoof him for doing sh*ts. I was playing good under this account and I won. If you will read chat log you will see this player in team 2 said something like "Bajshoran you are really good player". I was not insulting people in this game, doing stupid modes and making haters/enemies for real Bajshoran. It was just for fun and ONE game.

AccCreate spoofed TheFallenOne: http://playchf.tk/game/120083/

He also have another nick "AdamFanClub2.0" http://playchf.tk/?u=adamfanclub2.0 and other "anti-Adam" account (forgot screenshot)

Added (07-Apr-2014, 7:22 PM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote Ticklemonster ()
Oh guys, he is PRETTY SURE... Thats good enough for all the useless admins around here

Yes i am PRETTY SURE. And Bond/Random/Cou have power check IP. I hope they will check IP and after they will say that if i said "PRETTY SURE" i was telling true.

Added (07-Apr-2014, 7:24 PM)

Quote SOUNDWAVES ()
you already lost respect from community people.

who is "community" ? Its you, AccCreate, Katriel, TickleMonster or TK? And because AccCreate said "SOUNDWAVES is respected player" its true? Why i heard 100 people said that you are trash?

katriel7Date: Monday, 07-Apr-2014, 7:46 PM | Message # 37
Ghoul

Why i heard 100 people said that you are trash?
 i have never listened this LOL only of you.. really and its not because i hate you , is true man just ask in the latin community

GUYS is simple to fix this "problem" play HordevsAlliance xD im doing it LOL is better the map have some bugs but no stupids host.... biggrin

i-connectDate: Monday, 07-Apr-2014, 8:40 PM | Message # 38
Lead Administrator
Quote Random260 ()
But the support I am looking for is people like bond, i-connect (I just want to know his opinion on adam even more further.), stooge, vexslasher and etc who personally/privately comes up to me and tells me to remove his admin. But someone who has been around the community and is well respected, then I will think about removing adam admin without evidence.
i can talk to you privately about this. I am now having second thoughts of adam because at first i was cool with it that this situation happening, but now that  he makes a thread about this, my decision have changed.
Rosa you listed a lot of people that are "trusted" in this community, but I think random is saying that he wants to hear it from someone who he can trust and knows that won't give a biased opinion on the adam situation. Random i can talk to you about this online and we can negotiate about weather Adam should have admin access or not and I won't be making a biased opinion.

Read my message on page one on this page http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-1#61871

Message edited by i-connect - Monday, 07-Apr-2014, 8:48 PM

ic3dt3aDate: Monday, 07-Apr-2014, 9:43 PM | Message # 39
Robotic Ninja
adam's stack abuse for elo is deterring people from playing. i'm not sure why the elo system was implemented, but ever since it's been applied to chf, there has been plenty of drama, ranging from elo-snipers to stack abuse and ultimately ADMITTEDLY RIGGING the elo.

random,

adam openly admitted to rigging the elo, yet you let him get away with it. he also "threatened" to keep abusing if the "abuse" by soundwaves wasnt "fixed"(this is in reference to adam's poor provision of details, totally his fault and reasonable action was taken by the other mods, BASED on the INFORMATION PROVIDED)

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

RosarioVampireZDate: Tuesday, 08-Apr-2014, 1:41 AM | Message # 40
Robotic Ninja
Quote Adam_CZ ()
AS COU SAID BEFORE IN THIS OLD THREAD = YOU DONT NEED ADMIN TO JOIN LOBBY WITH SPOOFED ACCOUNT, THEN TYPE !SWAP AND MAKE SCREENSHOT. IF RANDOM AND BOND REALLY ARE SEARCHING JUSTICE THERE IS ALREADY EVIDENCE SOUNDWAVES AND ACCCREATE SPOOFED ME ON ASIAN REALM AND THEY ARE DOING SHITS UNDER MY IDENTITY: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3016-1
That's not Sound lol
Please get proper facts.
It was me and Cyray in 2v2 ladder at asian realm almost a YEAR ago.
And it was freaking 1 fuqing game. Like how many games you play on my spoof just last week? Oh ya, over 10. Uh uh...this is just counting my account spoofed within a given week.
Just stfu. Stop using the same excuse all the time to get off this. I swear, most of your proofs are either unrelated or EXTREMELY old.
What do you do? Dig up every single forum thread and then use it to your advantage? I'm sure I can use tDt vs blah blah drama from YEARS ago to sound legit... (ehh? doesnt even make sense logically)

Quote Adam_CZ ()
This game is evidence that i dont have account "Adam_CZ" on Asian realm: http://playchf.tk/game/117045/ Random or Cou or Bond please watch IP this Adam000 in team 3 (it was me) definitely i was not Adam_CZ.
Adam000 = you
LOL. WTF ARE YOU DOING HIDING LIKE AN ALT? LOL
And Adam_CZ on Asian Realm we will never know. Why? CAUSE PROXY DUHHH
And how does this replay mean anything? It just proves everyone hates you to the point that they go on proxy servers on your account.

Quote Adam_CZ ()
hey have (they = SOUNDWAVES, AccCreate and TK.) very simple strategy. Use spoofed account "Adam_CZ" for insult other players and make many enemies and haters for me and after this post "Look Random/Cou everybody hate Adam you must remove his admin for peace in this community" this is fair? If they are fair bot owners they never will remove my admin without evidence.
Uh huh. Dude, I got more pride than you ever will
Do you think I will waste my time going on your "Adam_CZ" alt on a chf game and then cry it is you?
I don't even use your spoof on random's bot. Actually, Cou, just ban him. He doesn't even have proof.
And me post "remove admin for adam" thread? I hadn't started those threads for QUITE a while to give you a chance. And every time I see everyone else post it for me, I know, you havent changed.

You => Plenty of evidence. MOST EVIDENCE IN THE WHOLE CHF COMMUNITY
What Sound and TK. does is nothing related to me. What I do is what I do. Don't clump me together cause your my #1 fan.

Quote Adam_CZ ()
who is "community" ? Its you, AccCreate, Katriel, TickleMonster or TK? And because AccCreate said "SOUNDWAVES is respected player" its true? Why i heard 100 people said that you are trash?
Soundwaves not RESPECTED as a player in chf? Damn, this is new sh1t to me.
Actually, who's more trash, Sound or you?

I find it funny how you clump EVERY SINGLE NORMAL MEMBER in chf forum as "just the minority."

Quote Adam_CZ ()
AccCreate spoofed TheFallenOne: http://playchf.tk/game/120083/ He also have another nick "AdamFanClub2.0" http://playchf.tk/?u=adamfanclub2.0 and other "anti-Adam" account (forgot screenshot)
Oh really? Ya, I spoofed TheFallenOne in inhouse beta test when everyone was watching. I think everyone there was "ok" with it. I hadn't even dared to taint his ELO by playing in random's bot with this account.
And "AdamFanClub2.0". Nice, another thing from AGES ago. And hmm, 1 game played.
Why I created this account? Lol, it was supposed to be inhouse game form AdamFanClub1.0 to 6.0 (ages ago). I think we all did it during Adam's mass abuse and spoof.
BEST PART: IT WAS A SECRET REPLAY. NOT POSTED ANYWHERE. NOT ANYWHERE (unless you stalked and checked my replays)

and other "anti-Adam" FU3K YOU.
I DID ADAMFANCLUB2.0 1 FU1ING GAME AND YOU THINK YOU CAN MAKE EXCUSE FOR YOUR 1000000000 ALTS ON ME? YOU JUST FU1ING ALTED ME JUST YESTERDAY YOU SON OF A B1TCH.
YA KEEP SHOWING THIS 1 REPLAY FROM 1 YEAR AGO (2 if you count a ladder game..GASP! and a win too!)

Fuqking cunt. KEEP BRINGING UP SAME REPLAY EVERY YEAR. I FUQING DIDNT EVEN POST ANY OF YOUR SPOOFS
ACTUALLY WHEN I PMED COU ABOUT IT (INCLUDING YOUR ABUSE), COU WAS NICE ENOUGH TO IGNORE IT

AND YOU THINK YOUR SAFE?
1 REPLAY FROM 1 YEAR AGO VS 100000000000 ?
ESPECIALLY WHEN I DISCONTINUED LONG TIME AGO WHILE YOU ARE STLL CONTINUING?
1 YEAR AGO THAT WAS NOT POSTED IN THREAD VS EVERYDAY. FUQ YOU B1TCH

Added (08-Apr-2014, 1:41 AM)
I find it funny how I stopped after Cou promised me and Adam to have treaty (almost a year ago)
and
Adam is still continuing such actions.

Adam, posting the same thread from over a YEAR ago
Cou excused your past action for that 1-2 spoof from me. But is that same thread gonna excuse you this time?
You mentioned that thread at least 30 times i say. (might be overexaggerated but you get point)

Message edited by RosarioVampireZ - Tuesday, 08-Apr-2014, 2:32 AM

Adam_CZDate: Tuesday, 08-Apr-2014, 2:42 AM | Message # 41
Robotic Ninja
I continue with drama? You dont see i just defend myself? i-connect created thread only because i joined full game and kicked MrDark with my reserved, so i used !autostart off for 10 or 15 seconds and hold him? Shame on CRYWAVES because Nihob was doing same thing many times before and they never talk about abuse.

And why i used this game nick Adam000? You said because i am hidding in alt? Not true really. KEEP3R wrote me on Facebook that somebody is in lobby with name Adam_CZ but he dont talk like me and he dont use swap even if he asked him (Kulo = keep3R) so i did try join game but it was not possible. If somebody is already in lobby with your nickname you cant join this game even if you are reserved.

If somebody will spoof you for example on WEST and will join join with nick "AccCreate" you will not able join bot with nick AccCreate from EAST. You didnt know about this? I created this alt only because i cant join this game with Adam_CZ because this spoofer.

Added (08-Apr-2014, 2:42 AM)

Quote RosarioVampireZ ()
And Adam_CZ on Asian Realm we will never know.

Not really. Here TK. probably forgot use proxy: http://playchf.tk/game/121414/ you dont see Estonia flag? All we need is just Random check this IP. You can see in that replay TK. didnt pick hero on purpose and he was insulting people under my identity. This is definitely evidence that they are making enemies for me and they have plan make many haters and after this say "Everyone hate Adam".

Message edited by Adam_CZ - Tuesday, 08-Apr-2014, 2:34 AM

RosarioVampireZDate: Tuesday, 08-Apr-2014, 2:48 AM | Message # 42
Robotic Ninja
Quote Adam_CZ ()
Not really. Here TK. probably forgot use proxy: http://playchf.tk/game/121414/ you dont see Estonia flag? All we need is just Random check this IP. You can see in that replay TK. didnt pick hero on purpose and he was insulting people under my identity. This is definitely evidence that they are making enemies for me and they have plan make many haters and after this say "Everyone hate Adam".
Then why the fuq did you include me also in this sh1tty replay or make it look like I was part of it?
Fuqing don't piss off players that has nothing to do with this for personal reasons. 

Quote Adam_CZ ()
If somebody will spoof you for example on WEST and will join join with nick "AccCreate" you will not able join bot with nick AccCreate from EAST. You didnt know about this? I created this alt only because i cant join this game with Adam_CZ because this spoofer.
OFC I know
Was just hilarious how you knew of alt in game.
Forgot I don't get informed through skype/fb unlike you

Priest-Of-SinDate: Tuesday, 08-Apr-2014, 4:21 AM | Message # 43
Hero
Quote RosarioVampireZ ()
Soundwaves not RESPECTED as a player in chf? Damn, this is new sh1t to me. Actually, who's more trash, Sound or you?
that was a question or what???

Quote Adam_CZ ()
Shame on CRYWAVES because Nihob was doing same thing many times before and they never talk about abuse.
1 game vs 1000 games - yea i think its fair to blame Sound for 1 game and to forget about 1000 games you ruined with your run for elo.and if Sound get stacked one time why shouldn't you get staked for 1000 times?lets blame all,starting with Sound,Fir,TK,Acc,Me,I-con,ic3d and many many more,what the hell lets blame all around here.we are all to blame and you are allways just a victim (who tries to struggle to elo sistem without having any clue about chf and trys to cheat the way to the top even if its ruin the game).shame on us because we try to stop you.

P.S : ''pls stop with the hate thing,noone cares enough about you to hate your sorry 4ss''

IM NOT TOTALLY USELESS.....I CAN BE USED AS A BAD EXAMPLE

Adam_CZDate: Tuesday, 08-Apr-2014, 4:58 AM | Message # 44
Robotic Ninja
There was no admin abuse. I repeat again: Me, MrDarkDevil and Goden were talking on Garena chat and we said we will play 1 or 2 games together. So I joined Battle net and they both were already in lobby. MrDArk whispered me "join" so i joined but i kicked MrDark. I used !autostart off and hold him. He joined in 10-15 seconds and i use !autostart 12. Why this is admin abuse? I dont understand. I didnt see just one rule which say i cant do it. I saw many admins doing thit before me and I promise i didnt know its against rules.

Why i-connect created this thread? Maybe he was angry because he didnt have team and he was 1v3? He said Adam is admin abuser because stack with friend? i-connect left game and after this he played with alt "BobHaleo" i have evidence:

http://playchf.tk/game/123108/

http://playchf.tk/game/123123/

maybe he is some his friend (i dont know) but if they want play together of course they can... But why i cant play together with my friend? I still want some evidence "Adam is admin abuser he swap good players" yes i agree i use swap but why i cant? I use swap for players like MrDark, Keep3R, SecreDarkness, Frungy, Zedbazijj, Kofola, Loverboy.... this is not admin abuse.

Why SOUNDWAVES can use swap for Osetinas and Nihob, why Roystom can use swap for Yeferzon or Roystom, why Bajshoran can use swap for Sylele or TK or Fisherman but i cant use swap for my friend?

I WANT ANSWER ON THIS SIMPLY QUESTION PLEASE.

Added (08-Apr-2014, 4:51 AM)
Almost all admins use !swap for some friend. Yagirob always play with Hoje, The-Phantom almost every game hold and swap his friend Krazy/Flecher. Is that against rules?

Adam use swap = abuse

other admin use swap = no abuse?

Added (08-Apr-2014, 4:58 AM)
i just love how AccCreate said "SOUNDWAVES is respected player" but dont forget this is only your OPINION not fact... you and SOUNDWAVES are friends so you will say he is respected.

For example if you will ask Roystom who is the most respected player he will probably answer something like "Me and Yeferzon" but again just his opinion.

RosarioVampireZDate: Tuesday, 08-Apr-2014, 5:17 AM | Message # 45
Robotic Ninja
Could someone close this thread please? Thanks Bond009 or Random or Cou in advance

Message edited by RosarioVampireZ - Tuesday, 08-Apr-2014, 5:18 AM

Forum » Host Bots » Hosting Bots » Adam admin abuse + screenshot (abuse)
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<