Friday, 03-May-2024, 12:42 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Bajshoran and TK. admin abuse + SCREENSHOT as evidence - Page 4 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » Hosting Bots » Bajshoran and TK. admin abuse + SCREENSHOT as evidence
Bajshoran and TK. admin abuse + SCREENSHOT as evidence
NexsuSDate: Saturday, 12-Apr-2014, 10:57 PM | Message # 46
Grunt
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Gigasu noob... Adam bitch

Added (12-Apr-2014, 10:57 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Mrbitch u play un alt

xDD

BajsHoranDate: Sunday, 13-Apr-2014, 2:28 AM | Message # 47
Ninja
Group: Game Mod
u forget this thread about admin abuse smile adam fkked over everyone so i fkk with adam .... Its called KARMA and it wont stop anytime sooon

Green Man - im so jeallous of ur elo

Adam_CZDate: Sunday, 13-Apr-2014, 2:45 AM | Message # 48
Robotic Ninja
You mean this thread posted by i-connect? This dont prove anything. I make !autostart off only for 15 seconds but TK. made it for 40 seconds. And this time (how many seconds) is not really important, because there was big different. When i joined lobby MrDark was already there waiting me and whispered me "join". But i joined and kicked him with my reserved. Thats reason why i did !autostart off. But when TK. joined you were not waiting him in the lobby, you are too much stupid see this different.

And my "abuse" was only !autostart off and !hold friends. If TK. only make autostart off and hold you... probably i will not create this thread because in my opinion its not some big abuse what he did. Main reason is that you joined and swapped me (without ask) and also banned me, even if there no exist rule which say you can ban player because he give password for -elo account to some friend and ask him play together.

Yesterday i saw in current games 3x rogerlucas in team 1 (probably you, TK and Fisherman) vs Roystom in team 4. I wanted join this game and swapped your team (rogerlucas, rogeriucas and r0gerlucas) but after this i changed my opinion and i didnt join for simply reason: because i am not trash like you.

mehrquackDate: Sunday, 13-Apr-2014, 3:28 AM | Message # 49
Grunt
Group: Clan Members
Considering all above mention facts it can be said that Tk and bajo should be banned for admin abuse.
->The fact that you ban an asshole doesnt make your ban legit/fair.
->Moreover you shouldnt cry about the fact that admins wont be punished in fair way when you self benefit from this issue.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -
In a nutshell it can be said that admin abusers should be happy that more fair and not baised people havent root admin.

Being proud to be not an average"chf ucozer"

Adam_CZDate: Sunday, 13-Apr-2014, 4:37 AM | Message # 50
Robotic Ninja
I am still waiting some answer what to do with "sniping elo under lose on purpose acounts"? BajsHoran or TK are mad because i give to my friend password for low elo account and ask him play together with me under this account. They said its abuse (well just their opinion because there is not any rule about this).

But how about players who make make "lose on purpose" accounts with low elo and after snipe top elo players under these accounts? I have many evidence:

http://playchf.tk/game/125239/

why team 3 (they won vs me) have -800 elo, -400 elo, -300 elo but they are playing VERY GOOD? How its possible player with Korean flag and -300 elo playing like pro (only vs me) but other games lose easy and make low elo?

If you want ban Mishailu or Maxas with same logic you need ban all players in team 3 from my replay.

mehrquackDate: Sunday, 13-Apr-2014, 6:12 AM | Message # 51
Grunt
eh really
adam_cz team killing
CUSTOM HERO FOOTIES! #4
13/04/2014, 00:00
bajshoran

bajshoran lose game on purpose + admin abuse swapped MrDarkDevil in team 2
CUSTOM HERO FOOTIES! #4
adam_cz

adam_cz liar and cunt smile
CUSTOM HERO FOOTIES! #4
bajshoran

bajshoran admin abuser banning players no reason

adam_cz

maxas for being retard adam on proxy loose on purpose mofo who suck dicks for elo biggrin
CUSTOM HERO FOOTIES! #97
bajshoran

Being proud to be not an average"chf ucozer"

BajsHoranDate: Sunday, 13-Apr-2014, 6:20 AM | Message # 52
Ninja
Group: Game Mod
yes really

Added (13-Apr-2014, 6:20 AM)
---------------------------------------------
i say allrdy.. adam abuse and fuck over everyone... i just do it to him... its not more then fair.... Karma is a bitch

Green Man - im so jeallous of ur elo

b3pDate: Sunday, 13-Apr-2014, 11:47 AM | Message # 53
Hero
Just, adam, do u like this :

Here

To do 1st ELO rank ?

b3p

Adam_CZDate: Sunday, 13-Apr-2014, 12:06 PM | Message # 54
Robotic Ninja
Quote mehrquack ()
maxas for being retard adam on proxy loose on purpose mofo who suck dicks for elo

i was watching this last replay and he really was under proxy... but thats all. Definitely i dont see something like "losing on purpose" he picked devotion aura, empale, frost nova and druids. I think thats VERY GOOD build. It was regular lose (mode 6v6) and team 4 (BajsHoran and MrDark) mass pool, vengeance and other sh*ts.

Compare these 2 build:

divine shield, windwalk, mana drain, reincarnation (this build picked BajsHoran because he want lose on purpose for ruin my elo)

devotion aura, empale, frost nova, druids (this build picked Maxas and he was playing normal... lose because team 4 stack with vengeances, pool).

Forum » Host Bots » Hosting Bots » Bajshoran and TK. admin abuse + SCREENSHOT as evidence
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<