Friday, 29-Mar-2024, 7:52 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Firness - Game moderator application - Page 2 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009, Cou, Random260, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Administration » Staff Applications » Firness - Game moderator application
Firness - Game moderator application
i-connectDate: Sunday, 11-Jan-2015, 1:44 PM | Message # 16
Lead Administrator
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Well as a lead admin i see you tried really hard on your application which is good. But before i make my final verdict, answer my questions carefully, as your answers will depend on my decision on what i think about this application.

How active will you be able to do ban request? If you dont know please explain very clearly of all possible results of how active you are.

Can you detect map hack?

If i do consider recommending you to staff, just a reminder that i will look at all game mods carefully and wont be scared to demote game mods and motifying head admins.

-icon

Message edited by i-connect - Sunday, 11-Jan-2015, 1:45 PM

FirNesSDate: Sunday, 11-Jan-2015, 2:40 PM | Message # 17
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
Quote i-connect ()
How active will you be able to do ban request?
I don't think I did really understand your question, please rephrase it :3

Quote i-connect ()
Can you detect map hack?
Currently can't but I could install the fog detector

Quote i-connect ()
just a reminder that i will look at all game mods carefully and wont be scared to demote game mods and motifying head admins.
I'm truly aware of this, don't worry. Anyway I believe that the only thing you would come to blame me for is the fact I will sometimes not play that much, as I have exams like I said. I mean that concerning the admin abuse you can fully trust me. Then I'd do my utmost to report players that deserve.

PLusDate: Sunday, 11-Jan-2015, 3:02 PM | Message # 18
Grunt
Group: Clan Members
Quote FirNesS ()
Well, I'm a brown eyed and brown haired teenager leaving in Paris. I'm graduating next year, I have exams in June. I'm a social guy, I mean I'm not a geek or a nerd or anything, I'm more likely to hang out with friends rather than playing on my computer, though I do still find quite many time to play, especially during the week after school or on weekends. Dunno what to say either way. In real life I'm kinda crazy, I'd probably sound weird to you, but well, people say I'm funny. Otherwise I play basketball and I play the guitar, I'm singing as well, pretty well I would say for being honest. That's it for me.
Good guy good life

i-connectDate: Sunday, 11-Jan-2015, 3:41 PM | Message # 19
Lead Administrator
A game moderater job is to do ban request on the forums. Ky wuestion is how active can you be on the forums to do ban request.

FirNesSDate: Sunday, 11-Jan-2015, 3:52 PM | Message # 20
Robotic Ninja
Oh. I'm like always on the forums, I mean even when I'm working or when I'm not playing I always check the forum, so if I ever have to do a ban request I'll do it really quickly, the thing is just to meet banable people in game

PLusDate: Sunday, 11-Jan-2015, 8:19 PM | Message # 21
Grunt
GO FIRNESS GOOOOOOOOO FIREEEEEEEEEEEEEE FIREEEEEEEEE

i-connectDate: Sunday, 11-Jan-2015, 8:25 PM | Message # 22
Lead Administrator
I really like your application and responses, but i don't know you on ban request. Do a couple of ban request and show me, and if you impress me -most likely- I will consider notifying you to the head admins to add you. make sure you post me the links on where you helped.

Message edited by i-connect - Sunday, 11-Jan-2015, 8:26 PM

FirNesSDate: Monday, 12-Jan-2015, 5:35 AM | Message # 23
Robotic Ninja
I didn't help that much until now cause I didn't really care you know.
Last time I did ban someone (put ftd very hard without ssd, put tower at mid + flaming) : http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/36-3771-1
And then see him complaining for someone who did the thing he had just done (don't mind my message on that thread, I had not read carefully lol) http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/36-3776-1

Then I did contribute to a few topics about ban/unban requests, though I was not involved in those, and I don't remember if I did other ban requests. I'll make sure to do so if I meet abusers in game. Just a question, how are flamers considered regarding bans? I mean do they get banned if they flame without any reason in several games?

Message edited by FirNesS - Monday, 12-Jan-2015, 5:35 AM

i-connectDate: Monday, 12-Jan-2015, 8:11 PM | Message # 24
Lead Administrator
Post me more link Firness. I don't like how you responded to that ban request link you posted.

TrixxareforkidsDate: Monday, 12-Jan-2015, 8:27 PM | Message # 25
Zombie Pirate
Group: Investor
Awards: 3
Firness congratulations

"being admin on a forum is NOT a super power" - lSpiderl

"CHF BECAMED SUCK S" - yan

"CHF has been my childhood. It actually defined lots of my childhood." - RosarioVampireZ

lspiderlDate: Monday, 12-Jan-2015, 8:34 PM | Message # 26
Site Manager
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
until further notice all staff applications are on hold

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

FirNesSDate: Thursday, 15-Jan-2015, 3:06 PM | Message # 27
Robotic Ninja
There's just something I don't really get. How am I supposed to post ban requests when I do never see people who deserve any ban in game? I mean like last weeks I've been playing about 20 games and I did never meet anyone deserving a ban. This is pretty ridiculous, I can't invent such a thing
I mean I'd love to do so as I'd really like to became game moderator, but the thing is I'm getting blocked by something I can't find a solution to, which is actually kinda unfair. Is giving game moderator rights to someone based on luck?

Web-GhostDate: Thursday, 15-Jan-2015, 3:30 PM | Message # 28
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
Quote FirNesS ()
There's just something I don't really get. How am I supposed to post ban requests when I do never see people who deserve any ban in game? I mean like last weeks I've been playing about 20 games and I did never meet anyone deserving a ban. This is pretty ridiculous, I can't invent such a thing
you welcome!

[img][/img]

AL_GIDate: Thursday, 15-Jan-2015, 4:26 PM | Message # 29
Zombie Pirate
Quote FirNesS ()
There's just something I don't really get. How am I supposed to post ban requests when I do never see people who deserve any ban in game? I mean like last weeks I've been playing about 20 games and I did never meet anyone deserving a ban. This is pretty ridiculous, I can't invent such a thing I mean I'd love to do so as I'd really like to became game moderator, but the thing is I'm getting blocked by something I can't find a solution to, which is actually kinda unfair. Is giving game moderator rights to someone based on luck?
I think he means that no one is going to get mod lol

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Priest-Of-SinDate: Thursday, 15-Jan-2015, 10:00 PM | Message # 30
Hero
+1 for Fir
i know him from assasins bot ...and he did a great job then and i think he will do the same here

IM NOT TOTALLY USELESS.....I CAN BE USED AS A BAD EXAMPLE

Message edited by Priest-Of-Sin - Thursday, 15-Jan-2015, 10:01 PM

Forum » Administration » Staff Applications » Firness - Game moderator application
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<