Admin Abuser: RivaL.ShowtimE - Page 2 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt, Random260  
Forum » Host Bots » ClanHPMM Bot Admins » Admin Abuser: RivaL.ShowtimE
Admin Abuser: RivaL.ShowtimE
devil_scorpio2003Date: Sunday, 18-Oct-2015, 3:35 PM | Message # 16
Archer
Group: Users
Awards: 0
WTF? Rosario is Acccreate? Lotrrotk can vouch for me,  acccreate is an abuser, late 6v6 everytime she gets banned someone removes it in 2 days. Your not one to complain about me you trash abuser.

FirNesSDate: Sunday, 18-Oct-2015, 3:37 PM | Message # 17
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
Rosa an abuser? Lol at least you are funny, thats still something

devil_scorpio2003Date: Sunday, 18-Oct-2015, 4:00 PM | Message # 18
Archer
Quote FirNesS ()
Rosa an abuser? Lol at least you are funny, thats still something
Ask Lotrrotk there was a 6v6 game where should could read enemy chat log , made late 6v6  and TK her team. She was supposed to be banned longer but only got ban for 2 days, This trash shouldn't talk to be about abuse.

Added (18-Oct-2015, 3:44 PM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote angrylucasroger ()
don't worry about people who are deprived of mind, he is stupid. This guy will do whatever he wants, that he bought his admin. So I can tell that he is constantly live games when download breaks of the game. This behavior is unbecoming of admin. Yes and this guy is 18 years old, what do you want from a teenager. lol
I am not 18 I am 25, I have finished my masters and have been working hard for the last 4 years thank you very much.

Added (18-Oct-2015, 3:56 PM)
I mean.. Look at how much he is raging at me for having pictures as evidences of his admin abuse -.-

Im not raging at all lol , You seem like the kind of person who gets wet at people getting mad you sadistic trash biggrin . Idc if admin gets removed TBH but I thought I should atleast explain myself to people I actually respect on this forum not you , your as worthless to me as a cockroach pls dont give yourself so much importance little girl biggrin

Added (18-Oct-2015, 4:00 PM)

Quote RosarioVampireZ ()
Quote angrylucasroger ()Yes and this guy is 18 years old, what do you want from a teenager. lol
This does explain a lot... ;)

I mean.. Look at how much he is raging at me for having pictures as evidences of his admin abuse -.-
Im not raging at all lol , You seem like the kind of person who gets wet at people getting mad you sadistic trash  . Idc if admin gets removed TBH but I thought I should atleast explain myself to people I actually respect on this forum not you , your as worthless to me as a cockroach pls dont give yourself so much importance little girl 

lotrrotkDate: Sunday, 18-Oct-2015, 4:32 PM | Message # 19
Zombie Pirate
Quote devil_scorpio2003 ()
Ask Lotrrotk there was a 6v6 game where should could read enemy chat log , made late 6v6  and TK her team
Yes I agree rosa did do late 6v6 and late 6v6 ban is for 2days only because every late 6v6 guy has been banned for 2 days. Rosa is no exception
As for the hack into chat log... I was in the game me and rosa were against and I said it first that these guys are going -test afk in pool off (they had darks too fast) then rosa replied saying lol definitely test afk 
They ignored my message and said "how can rosa read our log?" "how does he know we did test afk". So if anyone was hacking enemy log it was me not rosa. Although I'd love to learn about reading enemies log in a match.
Lotrrotk can vouch for me,  acccreate is an abuser, late 6v6 everytime she gets banned someone removes it in 2 days. Your not one to complain about me you trash abuser.
You don't know me very well, I don't know you very well why are you asking me to do this.
The custom time for every ban is 2 days no one removes it.
Also I can't help but add this RosarioVampire is my sensei/teacher. I've been learning chf/ladder/custom maps from rosa since 2010 I think or maybe 11. I don't think I'd feel like going against someone who's helped me so much in this community. You may not know this RosarioVampire if not the oldest active player right now has been with this community for a very very very long time. Think twice before going against someone like that, this advice applies to you as well Web (cheesy is an old player)

Lastly are you replying on your smartphone why are you replying twice?

This is all I'm going to say please don't ask me to vouch for you again we've barely known each other for a week

Go rage ban love child
-This guy that loved me

devil_scorpio2003Date: Sunday, 18-Oct-2015, 4:38 PM | Message # 20
Archer
Quote lotrrotk ()
Quote devil_scorpio2003 ()Ask Lotrrotk there was a 6v6 game where should could read enemy chat log , made late 6v6  and TK her team
Yes I agree rosa did do late 6v6 and late 6v6 ban is for 2days only because every late 6v6 guy has been banned for 2 days. Rosa is no exception
As for the hack into chat log... I was in the game me and rosa were against and I said it first that these guys are going -test afk in pool off (they had darks too fast) then rosa replied saying lol definitely test afk
They ignored my message and said "how can rosa read our log?" "how does he know we did test afk". So if anyone was hacking enemy log it was me not rosa. Although I'd love to learn about reading enemies log in a match.
Lotrrotk can vouch for me,  acccreate is an abuser, late 6v6 everytime she gets banned someone removes it in 2 days. Your not one to complain about me you trash abuser.
You don't know me very well, I don't know you very well why are you asking me to do this.
The custom time for every ban is 2 days no one removes it.
Also I can't help but add this RosarioVampire is my sensei/teacher. I've been learning chf/ladder/custom maps from rosa since 2010 I think or maybe 11. I don't think I'd feel like going against someone who's helped me so much in this community. You may not know this RosarioVampire if not the oldest active player right now has been with this community for a very very very long time. Think twice before going against someone like that, this advice applies to you as well Web (cheesy is an old player)

Lastly are you replying on your smartphone why are you replying twice?

This is all I'm going to say please don't ask me to vouch for you again we've barely known each other for a week

You know very well it wasn't just late 6v6, she bought penguins and attacked her team and used canon tower to team kill  but whatever stick with your so called sensei, your trash rosario and ur msg on wc3 calling Iranians terrorists very mature, atleast were not **********

Message edited by devil_scorpio2003 - Sunday, 18-Oct-2015, 4:49 PM

lotrrotkDate: Sunday, 18-Oct-2015, 4:42 PM | Message # 21
Zombie Pirate
your trash rosario and ur msg on wc3 calling Iranians terrorists very mature, atleast were not generic looking  ugly Koreans.
What iranian terrorists what?
she bought penguins and attacked her team and used canon tower to team kill
Yes and ban time is -Team Killing: 10 hours - 3 days
Also
Unbanning a banned person without permission (permission can be gained from the forum) (You are allowed to unban if you are the person who banned the person) btw bond that's too many persons
I was the one who banned rosa.....

atleast were not he edited it out basically it was a racist comment
 Racist comments are not allowed on these forums please edit it, you have been warned

Go rage ban love child
-This guy that loved me

Message edited by lotrrotk - Sunday, 18-Oct-2015, 4:57 PM

RosarioVampireZDate: Sunday, 18-Oct-2015, 4:44 PM | Message # 22
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Ask Lotrrotk there was a 6v6 game where should could read enemy chat log , made late 6v6  and TK her team. She was supposed to be banned longer but only got ban for 2 days, This trash shouldn't talk to be about abuse.
Sigh.
Anyways, as Lotr admitted:
Yes, I have done 6v6 abuse once (with TK-ing in the same game) cause I thought it was funny to have my first recent ban (as 2 days wouldn't hurt me since I had midterms that week and I wanted to get ban).
Lotr was in the game and I personally told him to ban me right after I abused during the game which  he did since he was following the rules. He had even warned me in game which then I stopped but still, I did receive a ban like everyone else.

The reason the ban was so short was because it is a 2 day ban. And no, I do not abuse 24/7. That was 1 replay and that replay is no longer found in my playchf.net

However, other than that 1 game recently, I fail to see where I have done a 6v6 game and TKed.
Most times, I am stuck in a UIM game in which I just like go a non-UIM build and hope to win (and then rant over how imbalanced uim is)

Quote lotrrotk ()
That definitely.. 
A few things to make certain to you guys:
1. I am absolutely against maphacking and maphackers. <they have ruined countless games including my favorite 1v1 ladder games in which orc MHs>
2. I do not have access to ally chatting. I play a strategy game like WC3 cause it requires my own thinking, not reading other's thinking.

Thus, you will just have to take word on this but: I did not read your chat log in any way. In fact, the only reason I knew you guys went test afk was because:
1. You got darks way too fast when both time and income in the "-pool off" did not make sense. Because if you were able to get darks without "-pool off", then our team too should have gotten darks (if not faster) and yet everyone else in game failed to.

devil_scorpio2003Date: Sunday, 18-Oct-2015, 4:45 PM | Message # 23
Archer
Quote lotrrotk ()
Quote devil_scorpio2003 ()atleast were not generic looking  ugly Koreans.
Racist comments are not allowed on these forums please edit it, you have been warned
Oh im sorry so she can call me a terrorist and me calling her generic is the worst thing?

lotrrotkDate: Sunday, 18-Oct-2015, 4:48 PM | Message # 24
Zombie Pirate
Oh im sorry so she can call me a terrorist and me calling her generic is the worst thing?
Did rosa call you a terrorist on the forum? No, I'm talking about the forums, racist comments are strictly forbidden here

Go rage ban love child
-This guy that loved me

devil_scorpio2003Date: Sunday, 18-Oct-2015, 4:51 PM | Message # 25
Archer
Quote RosarioVampireZ ()
Quote devil_scorpio2003 ()Ask Lotrrotk there was a 6v6 game where should could read enemy chat log , made late 6v6  and TK her team. She was supposed to be banned longer but only got ban for 2 days, This trash shouldn't talk to be about abuse.
Sigh.
Anyways, as Lotr admitted:
Yes, I have done 6v6 abuse once (with TK-ing in the same game) cause I thought it was funny to have my first recent ban (as 2 days wouldn't hurt me since I had midterms that week and I wanted to get ban).
Lotr was in the game and I personally told him to ban me right after I abused during the game which  he did since he was following the rules. He had even warned me in game which then I stopped but still, I did receive a ban like everyone else.

The reason the ban was so short was because it is a 2 day ban. And no, I do not abuse 24/7. That was 1 replay and that replay is no longer found in my playchf.net

However, other than that 1 game recently, I fail to see where I have done a 6v6 game and TKed.
Most times, I am stuck in a UIM game in which I just like go a non-UIM build and hope to win (and then rant over how imbalanced uim is)

Quote lotrrotk ()
That definitely.. 
A few things to make certain to you guys:
1. I am absolutely against maphacking and maphackers. <they have ruined countless games including my favorite 1v1 ladder games in which orc MHs>
2. I do not have access to ally chatting. I play a strategy game like WC3 cause it requires my own thinking, not reading other's thinking.

Thus, you will just have to take word on this but: I did not read your chat log in any way. In fact, the only reason I knew you guys went test afk was because:
1. You got darks way too fast when both time and income in the "-pool off" did not make sense. Because if you were able to get darks without "-pool off", then our team too should have gotten darks (if not faster) and yet everyone else in game failed to.
LOl you thought it was fun? I thought it was fun to mute you cuz your abusing trash and besides muting you I haven't done a single thing that even falls into the category of what you did. The last warning I got was for giving bot owner to another player who abused, I never tked like you cuz i thought it would be funny.

Added (18-Oct-2015, 4:51 PM)

Quote lotrrotk ()
Quote devil_scorpio2003 ()Oh im sorry so she can call me a terrorist and me calling her generic is the worst thing?
Did rosa call you a terrorist on the forum? No, I'm talking about the forums, racist comments are strictly forbidden here

I edited it out, Im just letting you know I sent her a racist inbox (in response to her racism) prior to your warning message earlier today.

lotrrotkDate: Sunday, 18-Oct-2015, 4:51 PM | Message # 26
Zombie Pirate
The last warning I got was for giving bot owner to another player who abused
You know that's actually worse, an admin abuser is worse than a regular player abusing (unless he is a mh)

Go rage ban love child
-This guy that loved me

RosarioVampireZDate: Sunday, 18-Oct-2015, 4:52 PM | Message # 27
Robotic Ninja
I do not believe I called you a "terrorist" anywhere in forums much less in battlenet.
Please do not make up words or actions that I have not done.

And if you truly believe what you had just posted right now, I tell you:
Please calm down a bit. Your anger is making you blind. A lot.
You are seeing texts which I have never typed.

And before you rant about how I pm-ed you it:

Yes, you can claim I removed it or something but then again, I have no reason to. In addition, if I did, I believe your PM should have it.

That said, I do not have much proof of log in battlenet. However you will just have to take my words that I have not called you by a racist name.
I hope the miscommunications are now gone.
And also, you removing your own ban results in a higher punishment. I recommend you not doing that next time.

P.S. I did not even know you were Iranian till right now so .... this kind of shows how much off you are right now.... -_-

Message edited by RosarioVampireZ - Sunday, 18-Oct-2015, 4:54 PM

devil_scorpio2003Date: Sunday, 18-Oct-2015, 4:59 PM | Message # 28
Archer
Quote lotrrotk ()
Quote devil_scorpio2003 ()The last warning I got was for giving bot owner to another player who abused
You know that's actually worse, an admin abuser is worse than a regular player abusing (unless he is a mh)

Its not like I knew he would TK and feed and late 6v6 I told him to cut it out.

Added (18-Oct-2015, 4:59 PM)

Quote RosarioVampireZ ()
Quote devil_scorpio2003 ()Oh im sorry so she can call me a terrorist and me calling her generic is the worst thing?
I do not believe I called you a "terrorist" anywhere in forums much less in battlenet.
Please do not make up words or actions that I have not done.

And if you truly believe what you had just posted right now, I tell you:
Please calm down a bit. Your anger is making you blind. A lot.
You are seeing texts which I have never typed.

And before you rant about how I pm-ed you it:

Yes, you can claim I removed it or something but then again, I have no reason to. In addition, if I did, I believe your PM should have it.

That said, I do not have much proof of log in battlenet  however you will just have to take my words that I have not called you by a racist name.
I hope the miscommunication are now gone.
And also, you removing your own ban results in a higher punishment. I recommend you not doing that next time.

Yes you did, just because I respond to your crap and not sit here quietly while your try to sell yourself as an innocent flower to members on the board doesn't mean Im angry, your too ingsignificant to make me angry.

RosarioVampireZDate: Sunday, 18-Oct-2015, 5:10 PM | Message # 29
Robotic Ninja
Yes you did, just because I respond to your crap and not sit here quietly while your try to sell yourself as an innocent flower to members on the board doesn't mean Im angry, your too ingsignificant to make me angry.
I highly suggest you calm down a bit.
I am very certain I have not insulted you as a terrorist or any name near it in fact.
Maybe you have the wrong player or maybe you just aren't thinking straight right now.

In all my playchf.net since the beginning of 2015, I have never called someone an "iranian terrorist".
In addition, since beginning of 2015, both my PM and forum posts did not have the phrase.
And I am quite certain even pre-2015, I have not insulted you in anyway added on to the fact that I didn't even know you existed as a player until last month.

Also, if you are talking about racist comments, I tell you, please don't send me PM in forum with racism.
It's pretty offensive to me. Really offensive in fact.

I will assume for now that you feel innocent (frustration does cloud judgement for a week or 2) and simply gloss over the fact that you are falsely accusing me in this thread.

Anyways, have a cookie seriously. Calm down a bit. They say chocolate does wonders ... happy

devil_scorpio2003Date: Sunday, 18-Oct-2015, 5:14 PM | Message # 30
Archer
Quote RosarioVampireZ ()
Quote devil_scorpio2003 ()Yes you did, just because I respond to your crap and not sit here quietly while your try to sell yourself as an innocent flower to members on the board doesn't mean Im angry, your too ingsignificant to make me angry.
I highly suggest you calm down a bit.
I am very certain I have not insulted you as a terrorist or any name near it in fact.
Maybe you have the wrong player or maybe you just aren't thinking straight right now.

In all my playchf.net since the beginning of 2015, I have never called someone an "iranian terrorist".
In addition, since beginning of 2015, both my PM and forum posts did not have the phrase.
And I am quite certain even pre-2015, I have not insulted you in anyway added on to the fact that I didn't even know you existed as a player until last month.

Also, if you are talking about racist comments, I tell you, please don't send me PM in forum with racism.
It's pretty offensive to me. Really offensive in fact.

I will assume for now that you feel innocent (frustration does cloud judgement for a week or 2) and simply gloss over the fact that you are falsely accusing me in this thread.

Anyways, have a cookie seriously. Calm down a bit. They say chocolate does wonders ...

I don't eat foods that make you fat and out of shape, go stuff your own face.

Forum » Host Bots » ClanHPMM Bot Admins » Admin Abuser: RivaL.ShowtimE
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats